Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:35 am

HUH WHAT...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
*looks and sounds shocked and suprised*
iv never met you befour in my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 am

I make weapons but my idiot friend sold her one of the ones that was mine but i let her take it but i borrowed it back...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:17 am

*cant help but laugh at the boys comment but keeps my mouth shut and keep reesurching and scanning for trouble*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:08 am

so your to poor to buy your own gagets?*takes the medicine that rouge gave me*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 am

you jurk,what kind of hero sneeks arround like a crimanal and barrows things with out asking?i could easaly toss your sorry but out of here,your lucky my securaty system isnt currently working.
*looks mad and sounds pissed as i walk back into the room with all my computers and high teck equipment and starts scanning the city at the same time im re surching the four horsemen*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Hello...this place isnt hard to get into...i have goten into many hero's bases without them knowing...infact i kinda know my way arpound thios place...*goes to a button,hits it and an empty container pops up and i return a weapon i borrowed*heh.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:36 am

hmmm,interesting.well all i know is you have ben posesed.thats just about all i can tell you.it wasnt what the horseman wanted,it was an act of magic that forced his ancent soul out of his body and into yours.im still working on a way to revers it...but untill then,some ones going to have to watch you.
*walks over to a small tabole and walks back with a pill*
here take this,it will help with any headakes or sickness you might be feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:00 am

*eyes blink a little*i don't know 'm a contract soldier basically i'm hired to do missions and i don't know anything about horsemen i i just finshed a mission and when i was on the evac chopper i passed out next thing i know i'm stumbling around here running into walls cause i see a window their*shakes head alittle lifting my face mask as my greenm eyes appear to be glowing in the light*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:36 am

(were underground,there are no windows)
*notices the kid wakes up and quickly rushes to the fridge and grabs a cold soda,returns to the room and seys*
well finaly your awake,here,have a drink.youl feel beter.whats your name and whats your conection to one of the horsemen?
*smiles*
and whats with all this armer?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 am

* the kid wakes up and busts out of the window as the spirit of famine returns into his body he closes his mask and disappears into the night*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:50 am

AAAAH! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE.AND HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN!
*is startled and a little pissed at you being there*
uhh,yea,thats what happened,i gess,i found him at the senators house,hes the one that killed him,even tho im pretty shure that senator was crooked.
*is still a little freeked by you bein there and keeps my distance*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 am

*looks at the kid and looks at you looking at ancient texts*Let me guess he is posessed by a spirit and you dont know how to get it out...good thing ni studied this bak in china...*i start to gather my chi into my hands and then i hit the kid in the back but instead of hitting the kid i go through and the spirit gets hit out as well*Was i correct?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 am

uuuugh,what am i some kind of baby sitter to the super natural,come on,wake up allredy
*looks anoyed as i wet the cloth ageain,ring it out,and dab it on the kids head.i fold it and leave it there and return to my re surch,leaving the door opeain just incase he wakes ageain.i keep typeing ad resurching the four horsemen and keeps trying to figure out how to remove the horsemans spiret from the kids body.i find a few old and ancent texts and begin trying to read them and finally give up after a few hours.i walk back into the room where the boys sleeps and wrap a robe arround myself,step into the worm hot spring pool and reax for a while*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:56 pm

*my eyes flicker but i remain asleep*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:20 am

*i walk in*Man stoopid thing broke down on me...*puts the sword in a sheath on his side*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 am

EEEEEEEEK! what the heck...ohh my.
*i turn and quickly pick the fully armerd boy up and take him back to the bed in the hot springs room.i ste him down and begin a small healing magic to heal any thing that might be wrong with him.i walk over to the hot spring pool and dampen a cloth with some of the water and squeze the extra water out and presses it to his head as i sit on a stool beside the bed.*
now what,im not an expert nurs,this kid had better be ok.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 am

*rolls to feet*were am i *wobbles a litttle bit as i put my mask back over my face when i notice i'm unarmed*dang it waht happened iwas on a mission when..........*i fall to my knees in pain as i feel my head start to hurt i roll a little bit as my eyes go from green to black and i end up slaming my head into the ground stopping the headache i stand and slowly walk into the room were i see a hero and merely collapse behind her my armor macking a thunk sound*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 am

huuum,just what i suspected...the horseman has returned to earth to clean up some loos ends.i knew i had read about this stuff back in collage.
*is to buisy typeing on my lardge computers and flipping threw ancent texts to figure out more about the horseman,all the time im still in my hero disguise to keep my identaty secret.doesnt even notice the boy being taken over and forgets to keep the door shut so he doesnt sneek up behind me while im working*
huuum,theres got to be one reson why hes chosen to return early....iv just got to figure out what it is befour he wakes up and atacks.good thing my dragon powers gives me the gift of magic,i can atleast protect myself from his soul sucking charms.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 am

*the boy rolls in his sleep as his mind is changed by the horseman inside him*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 am

uhh ohh.i sence trouble.
*quickly leaves the game of chais and flys at jet speed to the senators mannor.i noticce the deag guards and quickly fly into the mannor headed for the senators room.i get there just in time to see the body turn to dust and to soul enter the young mans body,i stand in frunt of the men that are reoncabole for the incantation and say*
im afraid youv just broaken the rules boys,magic is strictly forbiden to be used by humans.
*i say as i spin kick one of the men and quickly nock the rest of them out and using some specal dragon magic i wipe there memories and take there abillaty to use magic incantations away.i then turn and see what happend to the senator.i remember my studys from collage about the four horsemen and decide to keep an eye on the young boy.i pick him up and quickly ly off threw the sky untill i reach my secret under ground base and lay him on a small bed in the room with the man made waterfall and hot spring so he can relax untill he wakes up*
iv got some resurch to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 am

*i enter the manor of the senator slicing through his gaurds as i walk slowly to his room my body moves with unnatural speed and as i enter the senators room his eyes open wit hshock as his very lifeforce is drained by my presence he falls a mere skeleton but whe n i turn to leave i see several chanters around a motionless young body i try to move but feel my power go into the unconsious boy all that remains were i stood is a cloud of dust and old garments i now reside in the body of the fallen boy i return to my slumber within the body as the people carry us away*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:20 am

ehh,why not?
*i say in a rather half interested half bored voice,i flap my wings and spin in the air straight up at you and then flap a few more times and catch up with ease*
that all you got or is that all that hunk of machine can do?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:35 am

Well thats true......now see if you can keep UP....*i fly skywards and then go diagnolly forward and up at the same time seeing if she will follow*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:18 pm

*i hear the anceint chant of awakening as i feel myself awaken and the mission laid before i merely shake my head and head to slay a shady senator my mind focused only on the goal before me*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 am

*is startled by the sudden voice i hear and misses a beat in flapping my wings and starts falling from he sky,i make the feathers molt off my wings and turn them into lardge black dragon wings and catch the wind as i fall,i pull up and flap once returning to the sky where i was and saying*
would you mind not doing that?
*sounds a little anoyed and then seys*
yea well,i wasnt relly fallowing,im just bored so i thought id see if you run into any trouble.witch you almost allways do.
*starts flying upside down on my back stareing up at you with my arms behind my back*
so you doing any thing interesting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next