Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:40 am

completely fine...and yeha we go cheap cuz we have conections...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:23 am

400 huh,thats pretty cheep,the last place i went to was about double the price.
*smiles and pulls out a wad of cash and counts 400$ and hands it to you*
thanks,ill have to run home and get the katanna after i drop the rest of this at the bank,will it be ok if i swing by a little later?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:24 pm

gold throwing...20ft whip....and ship a katana for special design....*writes it all down then looks up at her*That will be about $400
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:17 pm

oh,i thought you were just a costomer,ok,id like to order a few black and gold throwing stars specally made with curved blades,and i would also like a costome built 20 feet long black leather whip with tiny gold blades on the bristles and a lardge heavy water metal handel,oh..let me think,there was one more thing,oh yea,i love dragons so i was wondering if i could posably bring in my katanna and have it shiped to a small place in japan that does costom desighns on swords of all kinds,i have to go threw anouther storre to do it so i thought id try shiping it from here.
*smiles and pulls out my black leather wallet and seys*
how much will that all be?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:27 pm

*i get behind the desk and take out a pen and paper*Whats ur order?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:24 am

oh man,i might have known id finally find one of the ledgiondarry samori swords and it would allredy be sold...thats just my luck*sigh*oh well,i gess just give me a regular steal katanna sharpaning kit,a gold polish kit,and a few of those colectabole poisen needles,oh and id like to plac an order for a few itoms if that ok
*smiles and keeps loking arround while the stoor owner gathers my things*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:13 am

*my non-hero self is at the door*I hope you told her that that one is specially ordered for me...but im a good person to trade very valuable japanese weapons with...*i walk past the girl and double chek her because i think ive seen her before*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:07 am

*quickle gets bored and decides to check out the local weapons shops to see if there selling what there saposto be selling,i return to my normal human disguise and walk down a fire escape thats on the side of a building in the smaller populated side of town,i walk out of an ally and put on my pitch black sunglasses and walk arround untill i find a small shop that sells what i might be looking for,i walk into it and start looking arround,little did i know its the same stoor the hero that teamed up with me to take down the bank robbers,is comming two*
:shop owner:may i help you young lady?
:me:yes i was wondering if you sold any good swords,daggers,blades of any type,and a few hand held guns,i love tocollect these things,pluss in this city its good to have a few ways to protect your self,am i right?
*smiles and the shop owner and myself have a little laugh and then he starts showing me all the deferent wepons he has availabole*
oh ow,is this a real japanees katanna?
:shop owner:why ys it is,all the way from japan,its one of the ledgondarry samori swords.
:me:interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:23 am

*i get in an ally and then leap onto the side of one building and leap to the other and repeat this until i get to the top of the building and then i jeap off of it into a dive and as soon as im about to hit the ground switch on my small shoe jet paks and start heading towards a smaller populated side of town that has a small shop that a friend of my other self owns*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:29 am

*climbs up to the roof and starts walking for the edge and stares out over the city yawning and stretching as i jump off to the next roof and jump from roof to roof just kinda exploring the city*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:14 am

*as you finish them off i write down a note wnd atach a small katana that i had in my poket to all the goons clothes in some way and then i atach then note and it says"hoe these guys arent much trouble...bye"*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:02 am

*i leep into the air and flip over a few goons heads and slice them with long black claws,i yuse increadabole speed and cat like agillaty to prefor amassing martal arts moves and when i come up aginst a lardge goon thats a little to big to kick flip i smile and focas my voice into a relly high pitched super sonic screetch and use it to confuse him and then i round house cick him in the face as i turn my right leg into a horses leg and nock him out cold,i return my leg to the black fox looking leg and then look around trying to find even more to fight,i look over to you and between boath of us,we have taken down all the goons,i smile and toss my bangs out of my face and start climbing the wall to get away so the cops can come in*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:44 pm

(XDDD)

*jumps into the air and slashes down at 3 of there arms severing them but not killing them then i take out my 2 mini scythes and start slashing away making sure not to kill them*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:33 pm

(your a little behind foxboy,iv allredy left and me and dman are fighting some of the skulls henchmen)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:32 pm

a break in aperantly.....by the flying skull....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:30 pm

*i growel a litle and frown because i have to admit that this time,i need help,i nod and stand back to back with you and the goons start closeing in*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:47 pm

*i hear everything going on and get onto a roof and change then jum from roof's until im there and i jump down landing on two of the goons heads almost killing them and then break all the jaws of the goons attacking her with my kicks*You need some help?*i jump in the air and take out two of my katanas and get in an attack position*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:46 am

*i get tired of being ignored by the investagator so i turn and walk away,i start walking threw the city looking for some thing to do,i walk threw the shadows and head threw the city not relly looking for any thing and not relly knowing where im going,i wonder arround and finally i find some thing interesting,i hear a loud scream and a few gun shots,i quickly disapear into the shadows and climb to the roof of a building and change into my hero form,i run with the speed of a cheetah and the agillaty of a cat,i run from roof to roof untill i reach a gothom city bank,i look over the top of the roof and stare into the bank seeing that its over run with croocks that belong to the flying skull,i smile and using my cat like reflexes i jump off the roof onto the other roof and smash into the windows and start beating the bad guys and keeping them from harming the hostages,the fight goes on for a long time and im not relly doing to good,most of the goons are nocked out but the rest are beating on me pretty bad,i scream and growel and rowar in deferent sounding animals voices and nock them away but for every one i stop,two takes its place*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:17 am

(might look kewl btw my name is Your Dark Self)

*walks in his human outfit aroujnd town loking for something to do*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:46 am

*walks arround town in my human form wearing dark black sunglasses and walking arround looking for a hotell,i decide to stop by the place the skull atacked last night,and see if i can find and hidden clues that no human eye can see,i arive and the place is still sworming with cops,i walk up to the yellow poliece tape and ask the dtetctave thats in charge of the investagation*
hay,officer...what happened last night,did any one get hurt here?
*i keep acting like i know nothing and pretend to just be anouther concerned stranger but in reallaty in using the gold eagle eyes i have behind my glasses,to scan the area and look for hidden clues*
(cant wate to see it)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:13 pm

it turns to day and my human personality comes out as i start investigating when the officer tells me that the dark shadow captured the crooks* damn that dark shadow

(btw i might comee up with an actual super power and a different outfit and name soon...)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:45 pm

*wakes up and stretches as i yown like a lion and stand up,its almost morning and im still kinda tired,i jump from the roof of gathoms lardgest church and summoning lardge eagle wings i fly above the roof tops in the shadows untill i reach an apartment building across town,i then land in an alley and turn into my normal human disguise and walk out of the alley and start walking arround town to try and find some place to stay*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:32 pm

*across the street from the place is some goons that tried to get away but i stabbed them in unvital points making sure that they dont die*Hmmm...yall missed these.....*kiks them across the street in one kik*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:34 pm

*uses the agilaty and strength of a cat to jump up the wall and crash threw the roof window and using the speed of a cheetah i run off and jump from roof to roof in the shadows untill i reach the church,i land on the top of it and climb down into the place where the bell is and i sit inside that room trying to shake off the shock and sudden pain from the choakeing wire line,i rub my neck and after a few menits i fall asleep listening to the sounds of the city*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 pm

fine then *points grapple gun up and shoots and goes outside*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next