Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:17 pm

*i growel a little and stands,i then turn and start to walk away*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:15 pm

*the flying skull smiles and dissapears* crap....damn him.... *i look back at u and help u up* im the dark shadow.....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:02 pm

*i quickly use a tigers strength to brake the wire arround my neck and fall to my nees coughing a little,i catch my breath and stand in the shadows watching and wateing to see if i need to interfear,and watching to see if this new guy is a friend or a fo*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 pm

*i bust through the glass and take out the last henchmen and i look at the flying skull* so u were the one who robbed the jewlry store? *pulls out my tonfas*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:56 pm

*as you keep watching you notice some thing moveing at the speed of a cheetah and diveing down onto one of the goons nocking him out and tieing him up with a long strand of spider web that comes from my wrist,i tie him up and stick him to a wall and being as quiet as a cat on the hunt i sneek into the place thats being robbed and stalk up behind the skulls goons takeing them out one by one leaveing only the skull guy left,when he notices that hes the only one left i pounce out from behind a laedge counter and rowar so loud in shatters all the glass and triggers the alarm,i then smile flashing my long sharp fangs and pounce at the skull guy atempting to nick him out myself but getting shot from behind in the arm by a goon that i missed,i howel in pain and sound like a whineing dog as i atempt to atack ageain but end up cought arround the neck by a few wires they used to enter threw the roof*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:42 pm

hmmm.... *i stop on the rooftop of a museme and look down through the glass and sees the flying skull and his henchmen trying to steal a emerald* hmmm....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:27 pm

*i apear standing on top of the church roof and stare out into the city,im in my hero form but look like a villan,i stare into the streets using hawk eyes to see every thing,i then leep off the building and summoning lardge black eagel wings to glide down onto anouther roof,i make the wings disapear and start running with cheetah speed across the roof tops of gathom city,using increadabole cat like agilaty and eagle eyesight i scan the city as i stick to the shadows not being seen by any one and moveing arround like a shadow in the night stalking my pray and surching for the one with the skull*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:36 am

Officer: it could have been the Flying Skull sir... *i look at him* yeah i guess... i need to go get some rest... &*i walk toward a alley as night falls and my other personality* time to find the flying skulll *my hair changes and i put on my hero outfit and i pull out a grapling gun and shoot it and climb up to a roof and scouts the city for the flying skull*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:20 am

*jumps over rooftops*Hmmm...were is that thief?
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 am

(we are in Gotham....a city where criminals and evil villians wreak havoc over the city...we super heros have lived here and realized its time to help gotham back to normal....i am a detective working on a case....)

*walks into the Jewlry store and looks closely at the broken glass* this glass was broken from the outside......only one jewl was taken....who could have done it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9