Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:30 am

allright you drunk thats enough,the sighn seys keep hand off the workers!
*i say as i turn arround and start to grab you by the arm and shirt and throw you over my head onto the floor*
oh...oops,hello,its nice to see you ageain,you almost got tossed,your lucky i didnt forget you from the weapon shop.
*smiles and keeps sweeping the floor*
so what can i get ya?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:24 am

*i walk over to her and tap her on the shoulder*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 am

*im rushing my butt off trying to fill three drink orders at one time,i then punch one guy in the face for a comment he makes and return to fixong drinks,anouther guy comes up behind me from behind the bar and i duck his atempt at a hug and uppercut him in the jaw and grab him by the neck of the shirt and the frunt of his pants buckle and using his own wate aginst him i toss him over the bar and have the sacuraty throw him out,i then fill three more drink orders and rest as they all start watching the fight on the tv screen.i slouch down into a bar stool behind the counter and gulp down a glass of cold water as i rest for a secand then return to work cleaning the bar taboles and sweeming up broaken glass*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:50 am

*follows her after i almost get hit by her then i see her go into a bar and change then enter*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:46 am

*a small alarm goes off on my watch i have arround my wrist and i look at it for a secand and then yell*
OH MY GOD...IM LATE!
*sheths my sword and soars into the air speeding so fast i pass you and almost nock you off the blade,i fly threw the sky then drop straight down at my apartment and quickly climb in the window and change back into my normal human disguise,i then strap on my roler blades and skate down the fire escape and skate so fast down the street i barley give any one time to get out of my way.i then quickly turn down an ally and skatr into the back of a local bar and gasping for breath i skate up to the manager and say*
i...im here....boss.....sss...sorry....im late.
*still trying to catch my breath as the boss hands my my aprin and shoves me behind the bar where i quickly catch my breath and start bartending*
i cant balieve i almost missed work.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:36 am

i draw my two katanas and practice my stuff while im on the blade and doing flips*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 am

*flys to the edge of town where know one lives and knowing one ever visets and smiles as i find a lardge clearing and perfectly blue skys,i soar arround and land in the middle of the clearing and pull out my new katanna and start sliceing threw the air practiceing with it and using some of my dragons fire power to ignite the katanna and spin it arround and arround sliceing threw the air as i flip arround and practice some more*
this would be a great place for target practice,i think ill bring a few targets next time.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:19 am

Heh shoulde known she would be up here...*i keep heading up and then finally get to much pressure and head bak down*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 am

*heres some kind of jet like thing headed straight up into the air below me,i quickly dodge and stare as it flys past me and i say*
hay...whatch it!
*roles my eyes and flys off to find some where quieter to train*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 am

Alright lets see how high this thing can take me....*i flip with it stil attached to my feet and then my legs go to a 90 degree angle with me facing upwards and i shoot upward*Its a good thing i installed magnets to my feet or that wouldnt have been ppossible...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:45 pm

huh...hay theres that strange looking hero guy from befour...i gess i should try and act like iv never seen him...boy,this hero stuff is tougher than i thought it would be...leave it to me to pick a city that allredy has two herows.
*is quietly talking to myself as i lean aginst a water fountian and glance at the man on a jet sword and pretend i dont see him,i then take off skateing ageain and head out of the park and back to my hotell room.when i get there i change into my hero costume and grab my new katanna and black whip,i hand the whip at my side where i can just grab it when i need it and hang the katanna over my shoulders and strap it to my back,i climb out the window and using my dragon powers i summin lardge black dragon wings and take off threw the skys not relly going any where just stretching my wings.i fly over the park and head for the edge of town where there arent as many people,i then fly higher and start practiceing my agillaty threw the air and strengthening my wings,by practiceing my speed*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:35 am

*i fly past both of them and then turn around and pick up a small piece of armor near the statue then put it dowen and jet away on the jet-sword*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:36 pm

*skates threw the park listening to my head phone radio and speed arround the park fallowing the trails.i smile and finally rest on a bench in frunt of a strange looking statue of a horseman that almost looks like the one i saw last night.i make shure my black glasses are covering my eyes and after about a fifteen menit rest i take off skateing ageain and skate all around the park only resting every few miles,this is part of my herow training plan*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:06 pm

*i jump off the sword and its jets stop as it falls into my hands on top of a building*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:03 pm

*the tree i'm standin on returns to life growing leaves as i slumber*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:10 am

*i smile and dive under water and useing a little of my animal powers i turn my body into a long mermaid like tail and then i grow gills from my neck and swimm arround for a while and fall asleep under water,when i wake up i return to normal and get dressed in my normal cloths(just like my avie).i then strap on a my roler blades and take the elavader down to ground floor and head to he park*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:05 am

*i land on a petrified tree and go into my endless statute form a sleep until awakened by evil *
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:03 am

*as i swimm i turn on the radio and play the cd of the opra called ,the phanto of the opers,i listen to the music and smile as i stare into the sky and blink a few times,i then gasp as i catch a glimps of this horse and rider in the sky,i blink and in a secand its gone,i blink ageain and shake my head thinking i was seeing things*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 am

*i see the girl swimming as i hover in the sky my eyes scouring the city for it's center under structure*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 am

*i sence something strange happaning a few blocks down the road but the crime alert beeper on my watch didnt go off so i shrug and keep swimming and relaxng,i lay on my back on a pool raft and sigh as i stare into the sky with my gold eyes sparkeling like dimonds,and i relax compleetly almost falling asleep*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:52 am

*i stare over the the crime filled world with the other horsemen we wait for our time to ride as we see the hope slowly dwindle i ride into a bar of thugs their food and water dissapate as i dismount i leave a red mark on the floor as the wood dies beneath my feet i merely swing my blade felling them as the last bit of life is sucked from the now dull black room i get back on my horse slightly stronger as i ride back into the sky watching form above*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 am

*after about a few hours rest i sigh and decide to take a nice relaxing soak in the hotells roof top hot tub and pool,i change into my black bathing seut and robe and walk out the two double glass doors that lead out onto the roof top,i walk out and take off my dark black glasses reviealing my almost gold colored dragon eyes that sparkle every time the moon or the light from the roof hits them just the right way,i then remove my robe and dive into the pool*
ahhhh,what a nice way to relax after a hard day of boring patrol
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:02 am

*i finish it and take off ,after changing into my costume, on a night patrol*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:57 am

*as soon as i see theres know one arround i use the strength of a dragons powerfull legs to jump onto of the building and then the speed of a cheetah mixed with the agillaty of a cat to un from roof to roof untill i reech the top of my apartment building,i climb down the fire escape and enter the top room in the hotell and set all my things on the bed of my expencive hotell sweet*
uuuugh...what a night.
*calapses onto the couch and turns on the radio to listen to opra music from the barber of sivel opra.*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 am

*i walk bak into the lair type place and get to work on another jet sword*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next