Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 am

Laughs* Watev you say....
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:20 am

*A rustling is heard in the front of the wall where the bar is at and he lands on the floor in his hero suit looking around.* Now where is it....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:34 pm

me...stuborn....not...at all...your the...one that keep...insisting...that iv met you...befour.
*every brake in my sentance is me forceing the 400 pounds up off my chest and slowley bringing it back down as my muscles flex and stretch and look like a body builders as i work on the bench press*
how...can i...convence you...iv never...met you...befour?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Stubborn.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:25 pm

*spins a few times relly fast then lets go of the bars and my body spins in the air as i flip once and bend my nees to my chest then un bend and land perfectly straight on the floor faceing away from you and i say*
a friend of mine had it made for me.
*walks over to a bench press and starts bench pressing 400 pounds*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:18 pm

*Pulls out the customized ingraved sword from a secret place in the cave and then says* Well werd this come from then?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:58 am

like i said,iv never even ben to that shop and iv never seen you befour,my every day disguise,or secret identaty,has never seen you befour so just drop it.
*gulps down my drink and nerviously walks back to the bar putting the glass away and walks over to a wall puching a hidden buttin reviealing a door and walks threw it and turns on the lights that revieal a lardge olympic sised training area with lots of jym equipment and exersize stuff that the professionals would use.i walk over to the rings hanging from the seiling and jump up,catching them and starting to flip,and do hand stands in the air perfectly straight and all other kinda of jymnastic stuff that olyimpic jymnists would do on the rings*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 am

Well u gotta be really slow....I am the guy from the weapons store....the one that had a weapon on reserve there...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:15 am

and whats that saposto mean,iv still never seen you befour you so rudly intruded and apeard here un invited.
*puts away the margareeta mix stuff and walks back to the couch and sits down as i drink my drink and turn on the tv*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:13 am

It took you long enough...*laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:54 am

*yawns and roles my gold colored dragon eyes as i keep typeing on my computer and start typeing with the speed of a chetah and resurches the family there talking about and within three secands i figure out who the man on the stool is*
huh...interesting,your family background goes back for senturies,you family has ben in the assanation buisness ever sence the verry first assans were highered.
*smiles and stretches my arms abive my head,locking my fingers togeather and popping them and i stretch then picks up a lardge stack of pappers on his family and tosses them to him*
its all there,you give away to much of you information.you should lurn not to talk about your identaty as much,considering the fact that now i know who you are.
*laughs a little and walks behind the bar and starts makeing a margareeta*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 pm

No not really but hey...*starts to tell about wat he was just thinking about earlier*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:00 pm

you mind sharin
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:58 pm

HAHA!!!! Good old lil bro!!!*laughs and eats ramen that wasnt their before*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:55 pm

well he said in many confrences that he wants your head
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:53 pm

Well well...ur quite the serious go getter arent you...i already know what i need to know...the leader is my brother after all....*smirks as he recalls him leaving his house after his father tried to teach him the ways of assasination and then wen i left he tought my younger brother and he went into the family business*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:50 pm

dude they screwed me over so i ain't doin their dirty work but they have my stuff i will help you take them down though*looks seriuos*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:33 pm

*pulls out hisfavorite sword as he hears the name of the corperation that has sent atleast 50 assasins after him and they all failed*Well...if you are sent for me then go ahead....i AM their biggest target after getting rid of almost half their leading officials...*laughs and flips onto a small stool that he crouches on*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 am

huh..iv herd of them...there no good duirdy rottin crimanals that higher well trained assasighns to take out any one they think are in there way.you may not balieve it but i think there boss is working for the flying skull.
*tosses you a printed photo of the skull and seys*
that disk could contain info that could get you killed.let me see it,this computer can crack it within menits.if your not carefull,you may just end up behind bars.
*i say as i turn and look at you looking totally serious*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm paid to do missions like recover weapons plans and assianate terorest leaders paid by diffrent people under the company i work fors friends list and a few months ago i found somethin fishy so i was gonna do one last mission and check it out next thing i know i finish i tand now i'm here and possesed the company name was H.E.R.O meaning Hostile Exicuting Rental Opratives and they always seem to have bussiness which is why i tried to to scan this cofidential disk i found on my last job*pulls out disk*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 pm

*roles my eyes a little and puts the brush away as i walk over to my computer and start typeing and resurching some more as i scan the city for trouble.*
so...what kind of work did you say you do,and who igzactly do you work for?
*i say as i type*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:32 am

ok then
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:14 pm

oh yea...i walk arroud in this out fit 24/7...and manage to keep my hero identaty a secret aswell,yea,that works out perfectly.
*i laughs a little and stand in frunt of a lardge hanging mirror as i fix my hair*

Last edited by rouge on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:05 pm

i figured thats how you ussually dress*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:55 pm

*sigh*no thats ok...its no pain,its part of being a hero...keeping danger under controle.
*laughs a little then blushes some and quickly stands and adjusts the frunt of my robe to cover me a little beter*
uhh...sorry,that was probaly disturbing...excuse me.
*quickly walks back into the hot spring room and locks the door behind me as i change back into my hero cloths and walks back out brushing my hair and drying it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next