Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The City Role Play

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:32 am

you two are going home *teleports them to the mansion as i drive to down town*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:28 am

So where are we going
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:02 pm

more fun sweet
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:15 am

*I made blood cuffs and cuffed myself to the guy on the bike making teleport back with him I make a side car with my blood that I had in a flask so I wouldn't passout* so where we going *I say to the guy driving the bike*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:45 am

EEEEK!
*is cought by suprise by the sudden tellaportation and as i find myself at the mansion i stumbel to my nees and close my eyes shakeing my head a little.i opeain them ageain and theyv returned to there normal saphire blue colored right eye and crimson blood red colored left eye.i take out a pair of dark black glases and put them on as i stand and walk threw the halls headed for the ellavader and takeing it down to the training room*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:42 pm

walks through the halls and gets to cell B74 and opens it* zeke....come on... *a boy follows me out and we rush as the alarm is set off and i run up the hill grabbing cruton and rouge and teleports them to the mansionwhile i grab rye and zeke and hop onto my bike speeding away*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:02 pm

and their is a metal barriaer*i open my eyes melting the barrier as i take the metal in to my body*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:47 pm

thats ok i got them
*i say as they suddenly pass out and there guns land quietly on the ground,i moan a little felling my head hurt ageain because i had to easaly drop the guns to th floor and then seys*
your all clear for a few halls.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am

yeah two police officers and a guy wit ha trank gun on a balcony
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:51 am

uses my invisibilty to sneak by two gaurds at a fast speed thenn walks through the wall into the first hallway saying "okay is there anyone to my right?"
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:05 am

heh,thats relly going to help...ok,ill keep an opeain mind,just thnk about my name when you want to talk to me,ill be scanning the inside of the building just aheaid of you so i can locate any guards or any other people in the place.just dont kill any one thats innocent.
*smiles and closes my eyes and looks like im in a trance as i stand perfectly still then opeain my eyes ageain,theyv changed colors and are now solid black and relly dark looking.i scan the halls and send a mental message saying that the first and secand hallways are clear*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 pm

okay im going in... *i slide down the hill and stands against a wall*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Good idea *I lay on the ground and the blood bike returns to blood and goes back into me* It shouldn't take to long though
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:34 pm

just think what u want to say...i can read minds....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:46 am

oops,i uhh,forgot about you.
*laughs a little and scratches the back of my head nerviously*
sorry...you need to rest first,you made that bike out of blood so you need to rest and regain your strength.
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:40 am

*I peddle up to everyone* I ah ah ah ah will help ahahahah to with whatever ahahah I can ahah help ah with.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:44 am

your not...but i am.
*i say as i drive up behind you and shut off the invisabillaty cloaking device and turn off my bike takeing off my helmit and tossing my hair back behind me.i then get off my bike and walk over to boath of you*
you didnt think i was going to let you get away with intering my home un invited and stealing a friend away without an explanation did you,luckally iv heard the hole thing and id be willing to help.but only this once,i dont injoy killing.
*smiles and stands beside my metal man friend and seys*
i can be your eyes and ears,and ill be your brain sence you odviously dont have one big enough to figure out he cant see threw walls
*i laugh as i talk to the guy that needed my friends help*
ill let you know if theres any one coming down any of the halls and he can tell you about the outside,as long as every one keeps there minds opeain to me at all times so i can penatrate your minds and camunacate with each of you.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 pm

thats easy fine but how can i tell you if your in their?i'm not a physicic
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:54 am

*I slit my wirsts and make a bike and peddle after everyone, it takes me longer due to having to peddle but soon I arrive and catch my breath* next time I'll just follow at my own pace.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:30 am

*fallows them out of the mancion and using a stelth mode i built into my bike i press a buton that turns the boke and me invisabole as i ride up eside you the hole way and listen to every thing being said with my mind*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:28 am

all you have to do is tell me if someone sees me and which way they are... *puts on my sunglasses* understood?

(its in the news)
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:48 pm

(thats cool you are the main kage but may i ask what fourm)
hmmmmmmmmm 50percent metal the other half is plastic this could be a trickey bust but i'm ready for it
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 pm

good.... *drives towards the prison*

(im working on another forum so its gonna take me a while to reply...)
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 pm

ok i can do that
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:38 pm

*Drives into the city* im choosing you to help me out....i need in a high level security prison for mutants...i need somebody to stand on the hill to the west nd keep tabs on all the gaurds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The City Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City Role Play   The City Role Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The City Role Play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next