Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:02 am

*as we fly closer to the mountian my zoid takes over the controles as if shes alive herself and flys off to the right headed for a lardge white snow cloud.as she reaches the cloud she climbs higher and higher untill she soars out of the clouds and at the verry top of all of them there is a lardge mountian top with a flat landing zone big enough for atleast three flying zoids.as she lands you can see a lardge amount of machenery and machanical cords and wires atached into the mountian and headed downward and deep into the mountian rocks.as the cockpit opeains you expect to feel a harsh cold wind bloing but instead you feel a comfertabole cool breze and for some strange reson there seems to be no snow any where.as you look closer you finally see a lardge zoid hanger door hidden and disgised as the side of the mountian and anouther smaller human sised door close to it.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:10 pm

(What pathway are you gaurding????)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:11 pm

*sighs guarding the pathway* No one's coming this way...
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:07 am

Alright follow me in rouge;'s zoid!! We are heading for a secret base to get something for rouge...*orders my airmen to follow so i can have my zoid back after we are done andthe leave wen we get close but leave my zoid were it is so they dont know where the secret base is*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:06 am

nothing, just focus
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:04 am

*screams* What did she say?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:50 am

*i wake a little dizzy and confused but after hearing and seeing the evil hq expload,sence its self distruck mechanism was actavaited,and i quickly push a button on my zoids seat and we instantly change corse headed for a verry tall mountian at the outskirts of the town.i mumble a little and its allmost un heard as i say*
s..secret...unn..ss...secret...bace...father....mountian home...z..zoid...zoid knows...the way..fallow..my z..zoid.*passes out ageain*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:07 pm

*speak through my com system* We can go back, we have friends there.......
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 am

Wat happened to HQ??? MY BABY!!!!! WAT HAPPENED?????*starts to freak out since thats were all his new equipment that e waas designing is*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:01 am

where do we go now, we can't go back to HQ
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:21 am

No way!!!*i use rouge'szoid's system to bomb most of the enemy*Now everyone retreat!! We have a few air whales to gie us some cover fire while we retreat!!! NOW LETS MOVE!!!*we head back in a full retreat making sure evryone come with us*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:06 am

*screams* Get back to the base! I got this! *my ligers claws start to glow and we rocket toward the battalion of zoids*HAAAA!!!!*my ligers slashes the ground,and turns,spinning in a circle around all of them,just as a gravity bullet hits the area in front of us,the circle disentigrate,causing them to take a 30 story fall*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:08 pm

*me and my team start to run to our zoids and since i expected rouge to pass out i have gotten a friend of mine that i knew a long tme to pilot my zoid and i take rouge's back*ALRIGHT GUYS LETS MOVE!!!*we all take off while gen gets away in his liger*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:00 pm

*as I reach the mountain, I see a long line moving towards it* What the hell is that now?!?*pulls out my telescope* crap!*activates my communication system* Get out of there NOW! *a team of Hayate Ligers begin rushing towards the base, just as a gravity bullet hit the base and the base begins getting sucked inside out*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:42 pm

*grabs rouige and piks her up and starts to carry her out and turns back to gen*alright gen lets move outta here...
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:19 am

*screams* Whatever *presses a series of buttons* Zero Overdrive! *my Liger's eyes flash and he roars launching towards the mountain as all of the new systems activate, the ground under us explodes and catches on fire*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:34 am

*as my systems automatically reeboot i gasp and my eyes opeain and revieal a glowing dark urple color and then revert back to there normal saphire blue color.i look confused and a i lok arround and notice my chest opeain like a book and several wires hooked up to strange computer like surcuts i scream and say*
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO ME!
*the nano bot tecknology short surcuts the wires,makeing them detach from my body and the cuffs holding my wrists and ancles down un latch setting me free from the operateing tabole.i slowley and angraly sit up,blushing slightly and i push the two flaps shut,winceing a little as the live human skin and nano tchk closes back otgeather,healing almost instantly and only bleeding a little.i grab a lab coat and stagger to my feet and say*
g...get me..get me out of here.
*i look allmost depressed but more confused than any thing as i stagger to the closest team member and pass out*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 pm

*as Mugen passes out I stand up and begins moving my new arm* wow......This must be made out of that rare material that those ancient Ligers were made of....It was said to be indestructible.....*AS I finish talking the commanding officer of the unit comes to me and says*
Commanding Officer: That was pretty impressive.....the way you tried to implement the systems of different versions of the Liger into your own.....Risky, but impressive.....we've developed a new internal design for your liger that should allow him to use all off those systems without almost killing the both of you again, it has a much more energy efficient outcome....It's still dangerous,but if anything goes wrong,we've put it in a 1st class energy containment field which should protect you..
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:26 pm

(Hey dude pay attention to my post!!! X.X)
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:00 pm

(okay sorry)

Last edited by Genesis22 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:15 am

*He laughs.* It's my thin....which I thought was the right thing to do at the time....now if you'll excuse me....I think I have to pass out...
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:00 am

*you hear some gunshots in the hall way infront of the room and wen i open the door, the body of the evil scientist falls through the door and me and my men walk in and i start to reprogram rouge and get her outta here*Alrigyht i knew rouge's dad and i knew rouge's secret...but i dont know how to reprogram this....*starts to struggle with the system*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:42 am

well that puts out my plan, okay okay, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on *I try to put the wire back in*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:14 am

YOU FLIPPING MOREON DONT BLOW YOURSELF UP JUST BECAUSE OF ME.IM NOT WORTH IT.DAMM I KNEW YOU WERE CRAZY BUT I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE INSAIN...JUST LEAVE BOFOUR AHHH..UNN!*the mad scientist shocks my surcutswith a small electric chardge that sends sparks flying every where and befour he knew it the hole place shuts down,all security alarms,all electris tracking and claokeing devices,every thing in the hidden hq shuts down accept te self distruct system.i temporarriolly pass out or shut down and a small holligram message is layed from a small computer screem on my left arm.it shows my father smileing and he seys*
father:im sorry it ad to end this way,if this message is playing that means you have tryed to tamper with my doughters life.in that case i installed a virious in her system that keeps her memery blocked and keeps the fact that shes a syborg locked away in her memery banks.it also sends a shock to all systems in to lab and threw out the intire hq of your evil operation and in that case i sugest you evaquate because in less than one hour the intire place will blow thanks to the self distruct system.good bye and happy afterlife to you mister mad scientest.
*the mesage ends and the scientest and all the men in the hq start running to the escape pods,leaveing me straped to the operateing tabole,my chest layeing opeain like a book with several machanical systems shwing and an allmost intire chest made of metal robotic parts.te small opeain flaps on my rms forehead and legs close on there own but the wire in my chect are perventing the flaps on my chest from closeing witch is leaveing me traped and passed out in the selfdistructing island hq*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:00 am

I knew you'd try to pull something like this that's why I came prepared * pulls a detonator out and shows him the c4 strapped to my body* well go ahead, keep doing whatever you're doing. I guarantee you wont live long enough to finish it , and I wouldn't recommend shooting me, if anything hits me, we all die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zoids Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next