Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super hero Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:50 pm

*wakes up*uhhh what .....oh the horsemen right uhh sorry for bein such a pain
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:41 pm

*suddenly wakes up feeling like some things going wrong,i swim to the side of the pool by the door,grab a robe and wrap it arround me as i run out the door and shake the boy to wake him*
hay...hay kid,dang it wake up hes trying to controle you...WAKE UP DANG IT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:35 pm

*still havin tuff dreams*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:21 pm

*falls asleep floating on a full body raft and laying on y back as i let the opera musac play and rest a while*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:19 pm

*falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:13 pm

*turns it up louder and starts singing alons with the girls voice and matches every pitch perfectly but its dworn out by the cd thats playing so ts like im not even singing at all.i keep singing as i swim and injoy the nice relaxing time alone*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:10 pm

*eye's start to glow as i flip over the bar and bull the vodka and take a good amount out of the fridge and eat it all*good *lays down*were have i heard this before ...........
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:00 pm

theres food behind the bar hidden in a lardge fridge behind the whine display,pull the 1991 vintage strawberry vodka bottle out twords you and the hole thing will revolve to show the fridge fully stocked,help your self and press the green buttin to close it when your done
*i say as i turn on my saround sound sterio in the hot springs room and listen to my favorite clasical opra musac from the famious opera the phantom of the opera*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:54 pm

so hungry *i mumble*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:36 pm

*opeans the door just enough to say*
oh that couch has a few buttins on the side of the arm to make it turn into a bed if eather of you get sleepy.
*closes the door ageain but leave such a small crack that its un noticabole but i can still hear every thing thats being said*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:33 pm

geez and i wanted to ask if she had any food geez *flips over bar and grabs a soda drinking it as i i leave a note on her door saying sorry for the trouble*guess i just sleep here*lays on couch*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:56 pm

behind the bar theres a meny fridge,and i have no idea what your talking about considering you cant see threw the door and even if you could my backs faceing you so you couldnt see my eyes any way so there.
*i say as i press the buttin on my remote controle that shuts the slightly cracked door all the way so i cant hear any thing being said*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:40 pm

yo you got cold drinks *walks up to bar lookin fo the fridge*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:37 pm

*watches her eyes as she asks*You should know youve been their...and i know youve realized it by now by the way your eyes moved to the side wen you talked...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:47 am

oh relly thats nice...wate.
*looks a little confused and then remembers the weapons shop i viseted for my katanna,i quickly act like iv never ben there and say*
so without telling your secret identaty,whats your store like.is it a big fancy place or just a small pown shop type store?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:03 am

im a co-owner of a weapon store....*walks over to a bar*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:20 am

*hears the question and uses a small remote controle to opeain the door a little and say*
nope.not unless you have a day job,i have alot of things i do for cash,i find working small odd jobs takes the stress out of worrying about cash.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:13 pm

well guess theirs no way i can get paid for my last mission darn i'm broke geez you heroes ever get paid cause i heard it was a penniless job*relaxin on couch*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:44 pm

*cant help but laugh as i hear the boys arguing and fighting like little kids and smile as i relax in my hot spring pool and say*
i love it when i dont have to deal with things,they can fight untill each other drops for all i care,as long as i get to relax for a while...being a hero is hard work.
*relaxes on my back as i float arround in the pool sised hot spring*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:38 am

can't take jokes can you
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:48 am

*laughs a little as i hear the thud sound comming from the hit to the back of the kids head*
heehee,thats one way to take care of things.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:45 pm

*hits the kid in the back of the neck*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:18 pm

heehee,your quite a funny guy,kid.and im absolutly shure i never met you in my life.
*keeps resurching and typeing and finally seys*
well sence you know your way arround this place,you can watch the kid.im going to relax for a while.
*walks back into the room with the waterfall and shuts the door behind me,changes into my bathing seut but keeps my herow disguise,and relaxes in the hot spring pool*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:03 am

sounds like micheal jackson
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 am

dont be so sure bout who youve met till uve really met them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super hero Role Play   Super hero Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super hero Role Play
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next