Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the x mancion/school

Go down 
+2
Ryerai
rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

the x mancion/school - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:43 am

*jumps and almost screams as i say*
OH DEAR LORD!
*turns to lok at the new mutant and has all the metal claws on my right hand showing and redy to strike*
how the heck did you avoid my mind?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:33 am

*steps out from shadows behind rouge a smile on my face as the memory alloy protects my mind*he was talking to me rouge
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:09 pm

*uses my mind to listen in on the conversation and to make shure the new mutant isnt an enamy*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:14 pm

Sure but Demon has been trasported back my be he'll join me *I head back up stairs and welcome Demon and ask if he wants to have some fun* Rouge has a danger room in the lower part of the mancion want to try it out with me?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:27 am

*as i fly arround avaiding the enamy fire and atacks i quickly use me shape shifting powers to turn into a lardge black dragon with atamantium spikes all down my back and atamantium blades rinning down the top of my wings,i have lardge atamantium claws and there are atamantium spikes sticking out just above the neecaps on my lardge back legs,and lardge atamantium spikes growing from my tail.as i thrash arround and smack down the enamy one by one i tear threw the jiant robots and within secands the hole place fills with smoake and as it clears i walk out un tuched and returnd to human form,all the atamantium blades are gone and so are my wings,iv wraped my jacket arround me and ziped it up.im covered in blood but not wounded.i walk out of the danger rom and into the controle room,sits down at the controles and shurts every thing off as the room clears compleetly and turns into nothing but an empty room*
well thats one way to get rid of stress.want to give it a try,at a lower level.
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:14 am

What a fight is got to be hard to deal with so many advercerys I Don't think I'd help much at that level.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:43 am

*as you push the red buttin guns pop out of the walls every where and start fireing with laser sencers and motion detectors,i dodge each shot with increadabole flexabillaty as i fly and as i fly past each guy i stretch out my arms reviealing my long sharp atamantium claws on eafh finger and i slice threw the guns within secands just to be cought in a lardge hands grip thats crushing me and trying to breake my bones.i wince a little in pain but quickly breake free by bending my arms and shooting my long blades from behind my elbows that slice threw a few of the fingers giving me time to fly away and as i do i spin threw the air like a drill,with my claws out in frunt of my and the blades above my elbows gone i spin threw the giant robots head distroying it and burning myself a little in the explosion.i fly arround avoiding the fire from new guns and lasers as i practice dodgeing anything thrown at me into the air.the danger room looks like a total war zone and im the only one left standing to fight*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:56 pm

All right here goes *push red button*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:06 pm

ill be fine,my father tought me to train at this level when i was younger.just start her up and push the little red buttin.
*i say as i summon my lardge black dragon wings,they rip threw the back of my shirt and i toss my jacket to the ground.my back bleed a little but quickly heals as i stretch and pop my nuckles,and neck wateing for the first challange*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:39 pm

*I go to the control room of the danger room* 100 do you want help or are you ok at that level on your own?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:56 am

*is tellaported back to the mancion and shrugs as i take an ellavader down to the secret training room under the mancion called the danger room.i walk in and start training at level 100.*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:48 am

Well I'm not staying in this big unformilure place by my self wait up. *follow Rouge into the city*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:09 am

uhhhh,ok...as much as id love to fight,i dont like getting mixed up in other peoples afairs but seeing as how hes a friend,im not just going to let him walk into danger alone.im coming with you.
*i say as i walk into the kitchen and put away my beer and fallow you out to the city*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:24 pm

you follow me because i say it... *walks outside and goes to the city*

(reply to this in the city topic)
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:21 pm

may i ask the reason for my following or you not going to say ........and i don't like threats but i don't wanna fight so i guess i'll get this over with
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:17 pm

to come with me....now... *walks over too him as the titanium metal sheds off my body* if you dont comply then i will be forced to kill you....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:12 pm

what you want titanianium armored mutant uhhh man
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 pm

i know he is here... *walks into the kitchen and looks at ryerai* there you are....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:02 pm

*starts eatin sandwich*hydro cured and bleached titanium it's smell is alluring but tastes rather old atleast that is my sence it's strong but breakable *finishes sandwich*i need to learn self control when metal is near me bro it just screams at me ya now tellin me to take it *shakes head*but eatin food helps alittle
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:54 pm

is that a challenge weakling? no, i have not come here to hurt anyone....i came here to find a certain mutant.....but if you wish to fight... *skin turns to a titanium metal*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:43 pm

Alright here you go, Demon, I already made it loads of turkey mayonase and lettuce just lettuce enjoy. *I hand him the sandwich* you gotta have the bonbons their suprve. *I start eating my sandwich*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:54 pm

*walks calmly to the main hall and stands in frunt of the visator a few feet away.im still drinking my beer and i calmly say*
welcome to the xsavyor school for the gifted....may i help you with some thing or are you here for un friendly reasons?
*still drinking my beer clamly but is redy to defend myself if i need to.as i take a sip of my beer i use my mind to talk straight into the visators mind and say*
this is a safe haven for mutants,your welcome to stay,if your hear fore trouble....then it would be my pleasure to force you to leave.
*smiles and sets my beer down on a small tabole and stands in frunt of the visator with my arms folded across my chest and my eyes stareing into his*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:36 am

*walks through the door without opening it and walks into the main hall*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:31 am

someones here
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:30 am

*parks my motorcycle and walks up to the mansion doors*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the x mancion/school
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central :: Roleplaying :: X-Men Role Play-
Jump to: