Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the x mancion/school

Go down 
+2
Ryerai
rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

the x mancion/school - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:57 pm

*Smiles still holding her hands and closes his eyes* albino Burmese python!.....* He opens his showing them slitted just like any other snakes and his skin appears to be white thick scales he opens his mouth to show long thin fangs and flicks his tongue* This is my second ability ^_^
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:53 pm

oh..thats ok,ill help you*closes my eyes and a verry detaled and igzact immage of a beautiful 12 foot long white albino burmees python apears in your head allmost as if your looking directly at it*does that help at all*smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 pm

*He appears to be thinking about it and blushes* I'm sorry I haven't seen that snake yet...you see my power only works...if I kinda.....have seen the animal first *Smiles still blushing*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:43 am

oh..ok well...how about...albino burmese python *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 am

*He laughs at her and holds both of her hands* Name any animal......
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:22 am

uhhh..lets see...npe..i cant remember.i try not to pry into others minds so like many normal people i tend to not know things.what is it..maybe i can help you improve that gift aswell*smiles at you*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:18 am

*He rubs his hands together as he looks at her* Do you...know my other power?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:37 am

well speedsters are mutants with the gift and capabillaty to move at speeds faster than any normal human,some acheve the speed of light,some even go beyond that.but,power is limated how ever,to the natural condition of there bodies.speedsters with great fisacal condition can run faster than those with regular old..couch potato bodies*laughs a little*.the trick and key to speed is arro dinamics,the faster the air travels arround an object and the smoother it moves,the faster the object will be able to move threw the air.in other words..you need to start working on you body more than your speed.*smiles as the ellavader stops and opeains to an underground training area,with highteck obstacal corses,olympic sised pools,and all kinda of other training gear built for even more advanced training*well.lets get started.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:26 am

*Blushes even more and trys to get certain perverted thoughts of her out of his mind*...So uh...what do you know about speedsters?...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:24 am

heehee,why so imbarrased?im just anouther girl at the school,nothing specal about me..well shure so im the princapole and a teacher and the owner of the school but..im no diferent from any one elce here.*smiles and presses a brick at the side of the school building wall and a secret door opeains revealing an ellavader and i walk in with you*by the way,i can read minds,so thats how i can tell your uncomfertabole*smile*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 am

*He blushes slightly and turns his head the other way*.......So uh....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:19 am

hi..im rouge *smiles* dont worry about who i am..come on..lets start working on that speed of yours,mister cheetah man.*smiles ageain and takes your arm and starts walking back to the mancion*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:13 am

*He looks up at her wide eyed* You're the........
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:34 am

*i sence the pain and sadness from one of my students and stop the horse befour we get over the hill.i turn back and look at the school and sigh as a tear falls and i say*
well father...looks like im not going to have time to viset..ageain.
*sighs and has the horse run back t the stable where i put it back in its stall and walk out to the frunt of the school.i apear in frunt of the crying mutant and say*
so..need a little help? come on..let me show you a speacal training area..i balieve with a little time..youl be able to reach that top speed.
*smiles and stretches out my hand to the mutant*
uhh..but first..i sugest changeing..your soaked.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:22 pm

* He climbs out of the pool and starts to cry as he slams his fist into the ground* Why!?!? why!?!? Why Can't I do it1? I've tried everything I could think of!! what's the matter with me!! * He slams his fist into the ground again*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:12 pm

*i get dressed iin my room and walk out to the back of the school and head to the horse stables and start petting and talking to all the horses untill i come to a beautiful black stallion named nightmare and i say*
well boy..you redy to ride?
*smiles and lets the horse out of its stall and as it runs past me i jup onto its back and we take off out of the stables so fast its like the horse has mutant powers.we gallop past a few students that just let the horse fase threw them and as i ride the horse bare back and with no bridal i leed it with my mind untill we disapear off school grounds and head over the small mountian untill we get to a lardge privet grave*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:45 pm

(Well I changed it seeing Cruton in here I kinda got confused but lets just go on with the rp before this gets stupid)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:42 am

(ur stats say ur in the ASA which is in another section of the forum...)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:37 pm

*He appears to be sitting in a tree in the yard staring up at the sky and sighs* This is gonna be hectic......but lets test it out....*He jumps out of the tree and walks towards the pool and sighs once more* Cheetah!!.....*He closes his eyes a moment and then opens them to reveal the eyes of a feline his form now with claws and fangs black spots all over his skin he then leans forward slightly closing his eyes trying to access his other power* Now...if I can only run on water....I'd reach my goal.....Set.....Go!! * He Shouts and a loud sonic boom rangs out from his position knocking back a few chair and tables and he appear to take off from his position at super speed his form a big blur and as soon as he gets ontop of the water he falls in* ARGH!! WHY CAN'T i DO IT!?
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:15 am

Yeah your probibly right I'm just going to chill here a while
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 9:09 am

huh..oh no...its nothing,its stupid relly.just foolish thinking and wishfull hope.i just cant seem to shake this strange feeling....that hes not gone,i feel hes out there some where watching...but like i said.wishfull thinking.
*stands and wraps my wings arround my body as i pul my jacket back on and make my wings disapear and zip the jacket up*
excuse me,im going to get dreesed befour some thing happens.cant verry well deal with a crisys without a shirt.im going to have to start byeing ones without backs or verry low cut.
*smiles and laughs a little as i walk back down the steps and head off to my room at the verry top of the mancion in the verry last room,far far away from every one*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:20 am

Hum, *I look at each place as she mentions them* Yeah that so cool I bet you come here alot with the veiw and great breeze....... so..... this seems weird to say to a psyic but is there some thing bothering you if so is there anyway I help you sort through it?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 pm

heh,hellow my friend.i gess the old saying isnt relly some thing you live by.
*i say as i keep watching the students all around the grounds and dont even turn to face you.i sit with my nees to my chest and my hands laying on top of them and my chin resting on my hands as i stretch my lardge black dragon wings and fold them arround me ageain to cover myself*
this is one of my faveorite places in the school.you can see for miles.the horse and hikeing trails,the tennis and baskitball corts,the playgrounds the training fields,all of it can be seen from right here.even the school grave yard can be seen.
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm

Where'd these steps come from *I started to go up the stairs then thought* "should I really go up these step they always say curiosity kills the cat hmmmm nah exploration what founded the world I'll cheak it anyway" *I continue to asend and go out the door way*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:39 pm

*walks up to a hiden set of stares and walk all the way up to the top of the school and sits on the roof as i stare out over the grounds and watch the students go about there buisness and i smile a little as they looks happy but i also frown a little feeling as if,im just not right for this job*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the x mancion/school
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central :: Roleplaying :: X-Men Role Play-
Jump to: