Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the x mancion/school

Go down 
+2
Ryerai
rouge
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

the x mancion/school Empty
PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:58 am

*wates untill your in the kitchen to take off my glasses reviealing dark gold dragon eyes and i rub my forehead and blink a few times and they retrn to there normal saphire blue color eyes*
ohh..iv got to stop over doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:42 am

*He starts to wash the bowl and starts to think about his powers*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:36 am

oh..well that was wierd.*looks a little anoyed but shrugs and ignores it as i turn the channel back to animals and say*sheesh..still not done with that part of the documenterry..dont they relise kids watch this show*turns it ageain and turns it to the wresteling channel and keeps drinking*thats much beter.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:34 am

Nevermind.......*He gets up and walks to the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:40 am

sorry..didnt mean to imbarras you..go aheaid..ask me any thing.and yes..you can have secands..like i said,the fridge stays well stocked...ill go out for groceries later today*smiles*come on..dont make me read your mind*laughs a little at the joke*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:24 am

*Blushes even more looks down at his empty bowl*......
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:02 am

somt thing on you mind animal?*smiles and looks at you wateing for a question*your blushing..how cute.*giggles a little*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:58 am

*Blushes and looks the other way* um.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:53 am

oh i...i doubt it the most painfull...maybe the secand most..but defenatly not the most painfull animal to turn into.
*laughs a little nerviously knowing how painfull it is to turn into a dragon.i drink my beer and keep watching the tv untill the cheetah documentarry starts talking about there mateing habbits.i laugh a little and turn it to the discovery channel,who happens to be talking about dragons,and i say*
ill turn it back in a secand.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:22 am

*Watches the T.V intently*....you know the most painful animal form to take is the Sharks?...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:29 pm

*giggles*thats why i turned it to this channel*smiles and drinks some more beer and watches the documenterry on the live of a cheetah and seys*that brings back some memeries*i then laugh and say*un important and boreing memories.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:24 pm

*He sits beside her with a bowl of mac and cheese* You can guess why I love this channel....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:22 pm

*laughs and walks over to a cabanet and grabs a beer out of it and a glass from anouther and fills the glass with ice from the freezers auto ice despencer and walks over to the living room,one room away,and starts watching the animal planet network as i pore the hot beer into the glass of cold ice and dink it*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:17 pm

* He basically dives into the Refrigerator* Woooooh!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:04 pm

of course you do.you used all your bodys ennergy.your speed power burns alot of calleries and body fat as you run..the natural responce if for the body to feel fateagued and tired..come on..ill get you some thing to eat*smiles a little as pulls the disk out of the machine and places it in a cd case and leaves it there for later.i walk over to anouther ellavader door and shove you in as i puch the button and we go up to the first floor and i say*this way..the kitchen is almost allways fully stocked with every thing..help your self*we turn into a medium sised room with a lardge fridge and frezer and several cabnets of food and drinks*theres ice on the door and glasses in the shelf to your left.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:59 pm

*He cleans up but still appears to be wiped out* I need food....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:46 pm

hmm..yes..i can tell*glances back at you and uses a little of my mind powers to toss a towel over to you and a few tissues.i then shake off a bad headake and start analising the data i recieved*you can wate a few moments to put your shurt back on..it will help you cool off faster.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:41 pm

*He stops but appears to fall on his hands and knees sweating bullets gasping for air as his nose appears to be bleeding badly* I over did it
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:39 pm

*i look like im in pain as i keep reading the information im seeing.i take all the mesurements that i took befour you sped up and then i say*allright..tha...thats enought..i got what i need.*i rip the wires off my head and rub my forehead for a secand and place a pair of dark glasses on over my eyes and i remove the disk from the machine and say*just..remove the wires and rest for a while..i should be able to create a helthy and strong training program for you to fallow.in a few weeks you should see improvement*smiles a little and walks over to anouther lardge computer*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:25 pm

*He closes his eyes and starts to think of his ability starting to sweat buckets he taps into his Power creating a sonic boom behind him running at his Top speed of fast as sound*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:24 pm

*nods my head a few times as i study the muscle movement threw the legs,arms,chest,and heart,at the same time mesureing the heart rate and diferance in breathing,heart rate incres,and muscle tencion as the speed picks up.i then calculate the time and speed with the movements and resistance to the wind and nod a few more times and say*go...give it every thing youv got..just dont blow up the machine*smiles and laughs a little,still not opeaning my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:19 pm

*He smirks* Alright...Human! *He slightly shouts and his form changes back and he looks over at her* I'm trying to figure out how to turn back without saying that though....*He slowly starts to jog and then picks up the pace slightly*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:17 pm

not just yet..iv got to turn the machine on first*smiles and ataches a few wires to my fore head and turns on the anti gravaty pad below your feet.it lifts you into the air just enough for you to be able to run without tuching the ground or going anywhere.i smile and say*allright,start off at a slow jog so i can monater your muscle movements and heart rate,then you can pick up the pace and ill figure out how much of a differance and a strain it outs on your body,then after iv gatherd all that data on your movements,heart rate acceleration,and speed increse per secand,you can give it all you got.*smiles and closes my eyes to focas on the info iv just told you i was trying to figure out*dont worry,i dont have to remember any of this,this machine also stores all the daa on a disk that i can later use to help plan your training scedual*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Okay...*He blushes and take off his shirt standing on the platform he attaches the pads to himself* So do I have to start running?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:01 pm

wow..quite impressive...if that skill could progress even farther,i have no doubt you could become the animal compleetly..just think of all the things you could do..why,you might even become the greatest animal mutant there is*smiles and admires the scales*you got it right down to the finest detale..the shape,color.even the sice..your quite the tallented little morfer.*smiles and then walks over to a machine and seys*this computer will help me deturmin how fast your limet is.just stand on this platform and ill atach a few wires to you that will mesure heart rate,body tempature,muscle movement,speed,and wind resistance...all this will help me map out a training cedual for you.*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the x mancion/school
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central :: Roleplaying :: X-Men Role Play-
Jump to: