Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the x mancion/school

Go down 
+2
Ryerai
rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

the x mancion/school - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:35 pm

*wakes up in the middle of the danger room*what the hell how i get here?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:15 pm

no...its my responcabillaty to look after every member of his team,no mater what.i should have turnd the danger level back down,no mater what,its my job and i blew it.some team leeder i turnd out to be,i almost sliced your friends guts out...maybe this was a bad idea.
*i say as i head for the elavader and start to go up to the first floor*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 pm

*Come out of the shadows and say* I forgot to change the setting thats all but i then just used the my shadow menipulation but don't worry won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 am

*a sudden shock of fear and suden distress shocks my brain and sends me an immage of the danger room.i gasp and quickly pull surebros helmit of my head and run into the danger room controle room.i shut ioff the intire system makeing the illusion and the guns disapear just in time to stop you from being killed.i sigh and then walk into the danger room and without thinking i snap at you like im totally pissed at some thing*
you fool,you could have ben....no...its my fault..im sorry.please.come talk to me next time you want to train in this room....im sorry i snaped at you.
*turns to walk out*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:30 am

*I go into the danger room and start it up forgetting to change the setting so it's still at 100* lets try it out *It starts up and soon relize me mistake one that could be fatale. The guns start shooting and the enemies converge on me I make blades from my blood and throw them at the sentinal taking it out and then some missiles explode in front of me flinging me back. I get up and an army in front of me one of which I may not servive* This isn't good
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:48 am

*as you sleep your minds defences lower and i begin to un knowingly probe your mind as i think back to the bad memorys of my child hood and begin seeing a few memorys of yours aswel.i temporarroly lose controle and our minds link togeather and we share our pasts with each other even tho we dont relise it.i see my past but so do you as you see yours and i catch a few glimpses of it aswell*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:42 am

still sleeping
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:21 am

*walks back to the elavader and takes it down stares and walks into serebro and starts surching the world looking for a few new members.i let my tears fall as the doors close behind me and i start to remember back 300 years ago*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:11 am

ok*i go and lay on the bed keeping one eye open as i sleep*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:10 am

forget it.when you get to the bacement,theres a door to the right of the room,punch in the code x-men and youl be able to opeain it.theres a wate room and a specal training room simylater.and an extra bed room with a bathroom.injoy.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:07 am

sorry to upset you *i turn and head to a basement i claimed as my room *
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:59 am

8looks relly suprised but seys8
i dont have a clue what your talking about.
*turns back to the tv and trys to ignore the hole tear thing*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 am

you were able to stop your tear
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:04 am

huh...what are you talking about?
*looks at you and looks a little confused*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:01 am

you have good reflexes
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:35 am

i...i understand.
*looks down a little and kinda looks a little upset as i rub a spot on my left shoulder and catch a small tear befour it falls*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:32 am

didn't have a choice parents dead no place to go to young to think for myself to weak to fight it's why i try to be strong i wnat to make a diffrence i just fail at making the right one
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:25 am

you were a part of the black ops...werent you?
*i say as i sound a little suprised and sorta disturbed*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:09 am

We were but i was told he was trying to sign a bill that was against mutants i was diffrent i had a diffrent leader like i said i help those that take me in it's how i find guidance in what is right *i bow my head*sorry to displease you*you see one of the many numbers branded on me and reconigze it as a black ops.number that dealt with children military and was shortly after closed downand it appears to be the oldest brand on me but that project was 300 years ago or so you recall*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:03 am

yea,i gess we have a few students and teachers.not as many as id hoped for but...its a start.
*smiles and flips to anouther news channel where there talking about the incodent involving a mutant assasin killing a verry important member.the news reporter seys it may have ben the work of some kind of organization and i say*
you wouldnt have happend to be involved with that,now would you.
*sounds a little anoyed*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 am

* i look around*the school seems to be filling up nicely i see and i will gladly do the shopping*eats the mountain of a sandwhich in one bite*emmmmm good
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 am

heehee,help your self.i go shopping every thursday.ill send you so you can get every thing on the list and what ever elce you need
*smiles and makes myself a roast beef sandwich and grabs a bear and sits in the living room watching the news*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:36 am

sorry it would have healed though i raid the fridge making a mountain of a sandwich*that guy sure does starve people
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:21 am

(i joind but i cant im at the moment,my brothers computer shut off and needs to rest so im at the im free librarry)
*makes my claws disapear and sighs as i sink back into my chair*
dont scare me like that.i could have hurt you.
*stands and walks out of the controle room and into an elavader and heads to the kitchen up stares*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 am

i'm gone for a few days helpin that one mutant and you forget me i feel so lonely(please join kuani it needs more members to live*is pleading with you*if you have any questions im me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the x mancion/school
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central :: Roleplaying :: X-Men Role Play-
Jump to: