Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the x mancion/school

Go down 
+2
Ryerai
rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

the x mancion/school - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Screw that give me a turkey sandwich with loads of meat man comin you know me already*puts hoody back on and has the hood pulled low*i'd rather not have them and but they kinda make me look like a thug ecspecially with the big muscle tone...........i like my hoody *sits at table*you make my sandwich yet bro!
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:22 pm

So I take it that you two don't want a sandwich
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:32 pm

oh...i gess i should feel lucky then....im so sorry that your powers cause this to happen.if it mean any thing to you,i balieve you look fine.
*smiles and moans a little as i force the spikes in my bak and arms to return into my skin and a little blood rools down my back and arms as they slice threw the skin disapearing and causing the scares to showe even more,then i un bend my arms and make the claws disapear as a few drops of blood drip from them,my nees bleed a little but not much and i grab my black jacket and put it back on as my body instantly heals itself*
i will do my best to help you get controle of that...and one day,who knows...maybe youls nove have to hide any more,those brands kinda make you look a little more manley,if you ask me.
*smiles and walks back into the kitchen,grabs a bear,and pores it into a glass of ice as i walk back to the living room and sit in frunt of the tv watching the news*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:27 pm

at least you can appear normal *takes hoody of and shows numbers branded all over my body and were my eyes are is rippling metal as i try to make it go off my eyes and you see cuts around my eyes causing to pour out alittle like metal tears my hair also glints metal*you were made a monster i am a monster*metal erupts from my body making a armor around my body that glints a little red from blood as it goes back in my body heals and claws erupt from were my knuckles are and return*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:12 pm

heehee,yea,pretty old,good thing it never rusts.
*laughs a little and stands walking into the lardge hall and standing faceing you,i close my eyes and hold my arms straight out to my sides but at an angel.i then quickly snap my arms ih tword my chest causing two lardge metal blades to shoot out from the scars on my arms from right above my elbows and my heand shoot 5 inch long metal blade like claes from each finger,i lock then togeather in frunt of my face and bend my nees a little makeing a lardge blade apear at the top of each neecap and as i stand there i shape shift into a lardge dragon like beast with black scales and lardge spikes down my back,the claws on my hands that are now clawed scaley dragon feet have become lardge dragon claws and the ones on my arms are lardge spikes,so are the ones on my nees.the winds that disapeard after i saved blood re apear with lardge metal spikes on the tops of the wings and running down to the tip of the wing.i stand and stare at you snareling nd graweling a little as a small tear runs down my face and i say with my mind*
this is the monster they created,these things apear every time i shape shift.
*i return to human and the wings and spikes on my nees disapear but the rest on my back,hand and arms stay as i say*
no matter what i tun into,it allways turns into a monster with some kind of metal claws.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:02 pm

if you want but i am no saint i now your age because the metal is just as old
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:52 pm

well to tell you the truth...im not as youn as i may look.
*laughs a little and looks up at you smileing*
you see,when i said my father was one of the oldest mutants and one of the first,i relly ment it...im a little older than 100.
*smiles*
would you like to see the horrer they created befour they profected wolverene?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:45 pm

metal is what i know i can see it even when it doesn't show you were actually worked on after wolvirene do you know the old mutant sabertoth was also supposed to be part of the program i guess they rebuilt the facility for you how said i cased alot of damage when my powers awoke*shakes head*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:38 pm

huh...i knew you would figure it out,but i didnt think it wold be that soon.
*looks imbarrased and a little ashaimed but seys*
i was one of the first mutants to be used in a horibol experament with atamantium metal,the strongest but hardest to controle metel there is on earth.i was captured as a child and kept prisioner untill i was a teen,then they used me as a test subject and injected the stuff right into my body turning my bones to atamantium and makeing me lost most of my memory.
*sighs and looks a little imbarrased and upset*
they knew i would survive but didnt know that i would fight back and run.i escaped and was found by my father,and rescued.i live with the scares and painfull reminders of those dark days....and i promice every mutant on this earth it will never happen to anouther mutant ageain.
*sounds verry serious as i rub my arms with my hands and a a lardge scar thats barley seeabole revieals itself from the top of my elbows to the top of my shoulders as i rub my arms*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:33 pm

oh and how your bones get graphed with metal?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:20 pm

oh,is that all.my father tought me how to teach others to focas a few years befour he died....ill help you as soon as the school starts up ageain.for a secand there i thought you had found ther met...i mean i lost controle and started incaseing me in metal...heehee
*i laugh nerviously as i try to pretend i wasnt about to say some thing about the metal bones i have*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:18 pm

i used memory alloy it causes me to react to others powers and i start drawing more metal to me i need more training to focus on control
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:07 pm

*wakes up ageain as i sence your stress and fear for tearing the place apart and i say*
whats wrong,you seem a little un easy,is every thing ok?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:05 pm

*i open my eyes and draw the metal in as i try to focus*don't want to tear this place apart
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:56 pm

oh..wow,that feels nice,i can feel my headake litterally melting away
*smiles and keeps my eyes closed as i let you take my headake away,im almost asleep when it goes away and you sence for some strange reson a relly wierd metal under your hands but all you see is flesh.theres no metal arround other than the kitchen aplyances and the highteck equipment running all threw the bacement of the school.*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:53 pm

*i stand behind you chair and place my hands on your forehead as metal goes upon your head becoming a kind of mask it slowly ripples as your headache slowly dissappears*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:34 pm

oh well in that case please by all mean,any thing to get rid of this skull splitting thre day hangover headake.
*i say as i rub my forehead*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:26 pm

it can help wit hthe headache
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:17 pm

thats ok...its not the focasing i have the problem with,its my powers,if it hadnt ben for serebro inhanceing them a few moments ago befour blood woke up,i couldnt have enev lifted a pincel.my mental powers are limeted to a few abillatys and sadly,moveing things isnt one im verry good at,i just try and practice when i can.
*seys this as i lay hang my arms over the back of the couch and finish my soda,tossing it into the garbadge and relaxing as the headake fades away*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:12 pm

i can give you something to help you focus
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:08 pm

*smiles as the can of soda starts hovering over to demon and i close my eyes straining and winceing a little trying to focas on the can,when he finally grabs it i opeaing my eyes and gasp a little and rub my fore head*
man...i hate when that happens...why the heck cant i controle it.
*leans my head back on the back of the couch and closes my eyes trying to get rid of the headake*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:48 pm

yo pass me one
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:41 pm

heehee,yea,silverwheres in the drowrs and breads in the bread box on top of the counter by the sink.
*i say as i smile and walks to the living room thats just on the other side of the kitchen.i sit down and turn on the lardge big screne tv and drink my soda.*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm

*I open my soda take a sip then raid the fridge* sweet lunch meat anyone else want a sandwich thats what I'm having, is bread in the cobert siver ware in the drawer. *I ask Rouge, then I close the fridge and open the freezer* Bon bon you can't find those any where any more, Jackpot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:43 am

absolutly,help your self to whatevers in the kitchen
*smiles and steps into the elavader and we all ride up to the first floor and the elavader door swings opeain reviealing a woden hall way with lots of space and lots of rooms,walks out and seys*
fallow me boys,kitchens just arround the corner.
*walks arround a corner and enters the kitchen.opeains the fully stocked fridge and grabs three sodas from the botom of the fridge,closes the door and sets the sodas on a small tabole*
there ya go,if you guys drink there beer in the cabnets and ise in the automatic ice despencer on the fridge door.
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the x mancion/school
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central :: Roleplaying :: X-Men Role Play-
Jump to: