Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the x mancion/school

Go down 
+2
Ryerai
rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

the x mancion/school - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:05 pm

*follows others*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Sure I'm for that a drink would how about something to eat I should raise the glucose levels of this blood I got. *I follow you to the elevator*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:03 pm

uhh..the asa?
*looks totally clueless but then seys*
oh yea..your welcome,nice to meet ya blood vain.
*smiles and seys*
well if any ones thursty the kitchen just up stairs,come on,ill get us some drinks or some thing,i wouldnt be a nice host if i didnt.
*smiles and starts walking to the elavaders*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:52 pm

she needs our help ressurecting the mutants last hope ok blood
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:41 pm

Thanks for the help Rouge I came looking for Demon when my plane was high jacked by mutuant hunters who were trying take the plane down because of the mutuant passengers. I stoped them but in the prosess me and the hunters were thrown from the plane. I luckily suvived but the hunters weren't so lucky. I'm Blood Vain part of the ASA thats Demon's afilliation as well. *I turn to Demon*I was sent to help you out ........ ok I lyed I wasn't sent I came .... I know I know I shouldn't have but if I didn't alot of mutuants and humans would have died anyway whats going on around here?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:02 pm

nice to finally put a name to the...hodded face
*smiles and laughs a little as i remove the last heart moniter sticker from the new mutants chest an toss it in the trash as i turn off all the machines untill we need them ageain*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:57 pm

*my hood still pulled low*i'm demon
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 pm

oh good,your awake
*i say as i walk into the infermory and un hook the empty iv bags.i smile and put the iv's away and take out a stethascope and listen to your heart.i smile and say*
looks like your going to be just fine,welcome to the exavior mancion.im rouge and this is...uhh,i never quite cough you name.
*i say as i turn to the other mutant from the diner,i then start pulling the heart monaters of your chest and say*
your welcome to stay here as long as you like,you dont have to be afraid here,your safe and agong you own kind.even tho theres only two of us for now.
*smiles and laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:01 pm

*I start to stir and open my eyes seeing the Ives with blood and the strange surroundings* well due to the blood I know i'm not dead but where am I?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:48 pm

your all welcome here,there are no hate crimes,no reasons to fear,this is a place for others like you to come and feel free.they can live here or just come and go as they please,as long as they feel safe,this place was built for them,aswell as you.
*smiles and walks back to the infurmery to check on the other mutant*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:10 pm

what of people like me that have visual difrences that make us easily spotted and get hate crimes to deal with it
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:04 am

oh thats ok,its pretty much all fixed up.just need to turn every thing back on,i can do all that from serebro,its the main control to this hole place.
*stands and tells you to fallow me and leeds you to a lardge metal door,i stare into the eye laser and after a secand you hear a womans voice say:welcom professor rouge exavior:then i stand and walk threw a lardge door that opeained into a dark room with a metal floor,as i step into the midle of the room i tell you to fallow and stand perfectly still,i put on a helmet atached to several wires and cords and i say*
keep compleetly still or your mind will be fryed.
*the hole room lights up reviealing a sphearical chamber and hundreds of metal plates on the walls.i rais my hands and the walls begin to move and seem to disapear as immages of the school apear and all the deferent rooms.all of a sudden you see the intire macion come to life with lights and tv's and it almost looks like the mancion was never abandoned at all.i then close my eyes and focas on mutants and the hole world apears befour us,it is covered in hundreds of red dots,then we zoom in and you see new york city covered in red and white poeple.*
the red people are just like us,mutants with specal powers,the white are humans.see how the humans dont even notice the deferance.thats what my father wants,total harmony and peace between boath breeds of human kind.i can use this to start bringing more mutants to the school,my father used it to locate destressed and lost mutants,he guided them here and the ones he had trouble getting to come here or he couldnt reech tellapathicly he would send the x-men to help.thats what i plan on doing.
*removes the helmet and the room returns to darkness and we exit*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:07 am

I ain't good with gettin new people i tend to be a little shy i'll fix up the place and clean it up for ya
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:48 am

if you want you can stay here,or you can travel arround reqruting others for the school.this place will be up and running in no time.i only hope i can run this school as good as my father did
*looks a little upset as i stare at the guy in the bed and remember some things from the past*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:46 am

ha okay rouge
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:14 am

heehe,great,welcome to the x-men.and you dont have to call me captin,rouge will be fine,my code name is outcast,pick eather one you like,i dont mind.
*smiles and makes my wings disapear back into my back,they fold up and start melting into my back and i wince a little as the bones almost seem to crack and pop and muscles shift and move,when they disapear compleetly the only thing left are two lardge and long scars from the tops of my shoulders to the fewwy bottom of my backjoining at the bottom to make a long v shape.i sigh and wrap a black leather jacket arround me and sit in a chair close to the computers wateing on the guy in the bed to wake up*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:06 am

i fight for you captin i will help you because you helped me
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:56 am

*guides you into the infremory in the secret downstares hidden high teck part of the mancion,and as you get there you see the new guy laying on a bed with a few bags of blood dripping into his veains by iv.i smile and say*
this guys going to be fine.he used a little to much blood when he was falling,hes a blood manipulater,able to shift his blood ad change it into a hard object or any other thing he can think of,he used a little to much on the parashute of his.hell be fine.
*smiles ageain and starts monatering his heart bet and vidal sighns on the infurmery computer*
now please...give me your answer.this is what my father had planed for us all.he wants the hole world to be able to help each other,mutant and human alike.will you help me carry out his dream?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 am

*drive intop the garadge closing the metal gates wiht my power behind me*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 am

*gasps as i sence a mutant in danger,i turn and quickly spot him falling threw the air and training blood behind him.i leep off the edge of the cliff and the back of my shirt splits opeain in two plases as two lardge black dragon wings grow out of my back,the shirt falls to the ground reviealing a bakini top with straps that tie arround my waste and behind my neck.i flap once and scoop him out of the sky,i flap ageain ajusting to the added wate and glide easaly to a stop on the cliff.i set him down on the ground and place my hand over his wound,my hand glows a faint gold color and the wound is compleetly healed in secands.i pick him up ageain and say*
ill fly him back to my mancion,fallow us on my bike,ill guide you with my mind,just fallow.
*jumps of the edge of the cliff and soars off back down te way we came and heads off away from the city untill we reach an old and abandond mancion.its verry lardge and the grounds seem to stretch on for miles.i fly to th frunt door,opeain it with my mind and soar on into the mancion headed straight to the infurmery*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:14 pm

*I'm falling from the sky so I take out my knife and cut my shoulders causing my blood flow over my head in which I have it change to a parashut. My desent slows when I passout due to blood loss and my blood returns to normal so I fall the last 20 feet and lay unconcious on a cliff infront two people talking*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 pm

heh...the same side my father took those many years ago.
*smiles almost like im remembering some thing and then seys*
my father was the greatest mutant mind on this planet...and one of the verry first mutants.he started a verry specal school many years ago...a school for the gifted...meaning mutants.he called it his sancuarry for mutants,it was a place they could come and feel safe,and feel like they belonged...my father also knew there was a war comming,a war aginst man kinds that could distroy all human life...it was a war with evil mutants aginst humans and the few mutants that would stand aginst them.to savce the human race and stop this war he created a team of mutants devoted to the good of man kind,a team called the X-men...after my father died the x-men slowley disapeared,without there leeder there was noting they could do.the war was over,but so was my fathers dream.i entend to see that dream come true,a dream of a world at peace,no human mutant war,no hatred or fear of our kind....that was his dream,and now its mine.i chose the side of good.will you join me.
*smiles and looks at you kindly and holds out my hand as i stand*
will you help make this dream a reallity,my brother.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:13 pm

the side that takes me in i don't think of the future or tomorrow i'm an outcast so i fight for someone who knows what to fight for what side would you take
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:09 pm

*keeps stareing out over the city and seys*
looks at all you see befour you...this city full of humans and mutants alike...what do you think about it?there are some mutants that think humans are meaningless and must be distroyed,and there are some humans that feel the same about mutants...then there are those few and rair humans that wish to know more about us,they wsh to live in peace with us,and there are mutants that wish the same.What are your thoughts about all this...what side would you chose,if there was to be a war?
*relly looks serious now and keeps stareing out over the city*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:00 pm

*walks and sits beside rouge as i take my helmet off*so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the x mancion/school   the x mancion/school - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the x mancion/school
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Central :: Roleplaying :: X-Men Role Play-
Jump to: