Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Role play

Go down 
+2
Dman
Foxboy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Halo Role play - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 am

I invite you all to become members of my crew of 100....not much but we can get around quick and attack hard...we could be better with you all...
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:44 am

hmmm thenm i guess i need to get the proper weaponry* i grab a pisto land all it's amo as well as an assualt rifle and all it's amo and finnally i get plenty of sniper rifle amo *ok i think i got enough we ready to go yet
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 am

i dont see what goo ill be,if allredy failed once,but i gess i dont relly care so ill be part of your groop,as long as i get to shoot some thing,im fine with it.*smiles a little and walks back to the mech repair tools and begins to fix a small problem in my laser guns*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 am

You are totally involved, I don't know about everyone else but to me you've become a part of my crew unless you don't want to a part of it the choice is yours but until you say other wise your in my group.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:13 am

what about me? am i needed here or is my serveses no longer needed?
*walks over to the groop and reminds every one im still there*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:29 am

sounds good I'm with teh plain
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:16 am

We wait for the rebellion to get to the base...then we give them some of our troops and leave for our space fleet thats headed for halo....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:59 am

what we do now cheif
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 am

Alright some1 go get me a communicatino to the rebelion....*a soldier comes up with a comlink in hand and tells me its them*Alright we established a good base with lots of weapon and ammo and it can do anything that a civenant base can do...including detect there own men even wen they are using a invisible tech....
Rebel leader:Good we will be there immediatly...
Good*i send coordinates for the base and prepare to leave*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:47 am

*i pick up a shotgun getting as much of it's amo as i can i put it on my holster on my back and run up the wall i jump on a armored phantom and roll t owere the grunt is on the turret i elbow his suit sending him falling to the floor i smile and tear the turret of ti's stand as i fire through the soft opening doors tearing through their ranks as the doors suddenly open i see the power source explode as it flings me to the top of our wall as i lay at the feet of master cheif i laugh and reply*you got some dirt on the bottom of your mask sir*i leap to my feet adn look around*darn no more ships*i place the plasma turret on the wall and start firin at the remaing ground troops*we have gotten to the boring part of the battle clean up *i sigh as my sheilds go back up to full*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:17 am

this is fun and all,but im bored,ome one get over here and take over,im going to go fix some thing real quick
*a soulder takes my place and i walk over to an old pile of dead weapons and scrap metal,i find a lardge peace of thich heavy metal and smile,i then grab a few old weapong and laser parts and a laser injin core,i take them off to the side and after about thurty menits of wealding and screwing and sparks flying,i smile and say*
bingo...finished.
*i smile ageain and climb to the top of one of the lardge cannons and jump off as i start up my new hover board and laser shooter.i smile and yell*
YEEEEEEE HAAAAAA! THIS IS GREAT!
*i take off over the wall shooting down as meny air born enamys as possabole and then draw my laser katanna and slice threw a few of the enamy on the frunt lines,i then laugh as i dive down and blow a lardge hole threw the top of a brute and drop my last bomb down into it and sore back to the fortress as it blows up*
wooo hooo,kthat was a blast.
*i say as i land back where i was and take over the gun ageain*
iv got to figure out how to make those things last longer.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 am

*i getn on the comlink and call in for an airstrike and dogfight in the air as many light weight heavy artillery pelicans come over and drop bombs then shoot down as many phantoms as possible*Alright jut a lttle more!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:00 am

*keeps fireing m weopn killing thousands of enamy soulders and brutes as they aproach the wall,i smile and laugh a little as a bunch of grunts,or what ever there called,atempt to get threw the wall but fry instead*
heehee,what a brilyant idea,fry the little monsters befour they fry us...any one up for a grunt barbaque.
*laughs a little more as i keep killing as many as i can*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:58 am

you make sure that none of the men go outside this wall and kill anything that tries to climb over......
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 am

Fine Ignore me thats cool, Cheif where do you wan't me?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:52 am

Are we finished with the charge?
Mechanic:Yes sir the wall is finished!
Good..*presses a button and the outside of the wall starts to electrify evrything touching it which kills hundreds of grunts*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 am

*nods to the man in charge and walks off to the turret and starts to fire at the enamy distroying hundreds with each shot,as the man responcabole for the order of tyeing me up trys to apologize i ignore him and simple keep fireing on the enamy*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 am

Now lets assess the situation *look toward the sniper girl* sorry we almost have to take it that far but we don't need sacrifice everyone we can get right now will help
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 am

take yourself into one of those turrets on the wall and take out as many covenant as possible...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 am

*as we land i rush out the door and stand on the outside of the ship leaning aginst it and catching my breath,i look almost igzosted and then quickly walk over to the man in chardge and say*
allright...what should i do sir?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:32 am

*we land in the base*Alright...*me xavier and roger go back to the wall and i see that there are many more coming*We need to mount the cannon...
Captain:Yes sir!!*a cannon is mounted beside me and i take it and fire in the back then watch as after about 1 second a large explosion happens taking out most of the back soldiers*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:30 am

sstay...stay back!
*i say as i put up my shield and forse mech back away from me*
just...keep your distance...i...ill,not try to escape.
*relly looks paniced now*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:27 am

Mech please immoblize her
Mech: Right *I immoblize her* Sorry
I don't look kindly on such disreguard for ones life now once we get to the base you'll be able to move again and then maybe we can figure how to take out the enemy base. *I take my shield I got from the Jackel and block the hole Dream made* lets get to the base please
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:27 am

getyou hands off me!
*i say as i jurk away and find the arkest corner in the ship and sit in it looking a little paniced as i try to keep my distance from every one and try to stay calm and not show the fear of tight inlosers*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:20 am

*grabs her by the shoulder*This things has special advanced armor not being mass-produced..this is the only pelican that has it...it can with stand about anything...dont try and get out of here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Role play
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next