Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Role play

Go down 
+2
Dman
Foxboy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Halo Role play - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Me:ha i could of devised a plan with zero *i shake my head*stikin new breeds think they know everythin ............. more are comin .......hope they don't decide to glass this planet
Gaia:chef their searchin for somethin here......
ME:oh really well then we better keep our eyes peeled
Soldiers:sir they were a mere scouting party
Me:i know and we better hope his base holds an assult cause we are gonna have a bumpy ride their coming again
Soldiers:what should we do
Me:take positions in their towers and don't take an order unless i say it you can't always belive these newbreeds
Soldiers:ok
ME:hey cueball long time no see what you think of the new quicky made sparatans
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am

Im the commander soldier..the newer Master Chef in the army...we took a covenant base nearby....we knew it would come in handy in thhe taking of this mountain...they dont even kno that we control it yet...besides....*large blasts come down at the ghosts and takes out about all of them all the ghosts*Me and my men dont take to the liking of giving up after losing nothing....*hundreds of elites and grunts come over the side of the valley and start shooting in random places to try and find us and all of the sudden snipers fire from all different places taking out most of there frontline and the strongest and i yell over the comlink*Now!*about 10 ships fly high above and drop bombs taking out moist of the rest*Now we retreat and wait for them to attack...we go on the defensive at the base established a little farther away...*i send the ghost i had down at the rest of them with a self destructing bomb set for a location and as soon as it gets near them it explodes*Lets move...*i walk awayand my men appear beside me one by one and i count only 5 caualties*Well...it seems that it wasnt as bad as i expected...*we leave back for our base*

Last edited by Dman502 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 am

*One of the phantoms appear when one of its cannons explodes and a being falls from the explosion surrounded by Plasma energy and crashes to the ground**I get up and dust myself off* Good thing I destroyed that cannon before I got blown away. Dang left wrist got broken *I pickup one of the jackels shields place it on the broken wrist and it gets repaired* Cool it works, anyway we gotta get out of here there are more to come, alot more, do you guys have a base nearby>
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 am

Me:dang mountasin is under covenat control ......... we got allies in battle up their heh lucky sniper was aidied by those fusion coils even a top sniper only has 4 shots *i run up fireing a few rounds into the grunt units as my three comrades take cover and start firing as i finnally run out of amo i drop my assualt rifle and use the cannon on my unconsious hunter and fire a few rounds at the covenat and walk up to the ghost riding soldier*oie nice shootin their soldier you got a base of some kind cause that grunt just called a horde of phantoms so we need to get out o here you understand
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:50 am

Hmm...im going too....*i get on a ghost that i find on the side of the base and speed off to the area and see then and jump off and take out my best sniper and shoot down atleast 5 hunters in under 30 seconds*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 am

*i look toward the back and notice a pack of hunters chargin towards us their plasma cannons pointed at our position *ME:move!* i quickly roll to the side and fire a burst sot causin them to raise their sheilds as my fellow soldiers run and take cover i quickly roll forward and kick one of the hunters legs out as it knocks thew othe other to the floor as i fire a burst into it's gut killing it as i knock the other unconsious*
Gaia:chef ur armor is damaged in countless areas we need repairs
ME:Gaia what you mean repairs that crash damage your memory
Gaia:hmmmmmmm i think we can use the hunters dna for an upgrade on the bio upgrade level
ME:ha so the UNSC"s crazy scientists did have a use after all by making my genetics easily adaptable guess it's worth a try* i take a syringe and take a blood sample from the hunter *now what gaia
Gaia:analyzing..................., ok chef if you inject that into your neck your stanima and strength will be greatly increased not to mention you will be able to understand the covenat language
Me:good*i quickly inject the dna feeling my body tense up as it synchronizes with my body *it's stranger every time sometimes it sucks being the only dna fuser
Gaia:you are my greatest ally chef
ME:well that doesn't mean much since i falied to save them from capturing you........what are they doing to you
Gaia:........nothing for you to worry about chef now what are we going to do with that hunter
Me:take him in we need a few creatures to use in our study right
Gaia:ok .....good luck chef
ME:*i grab the fallen hunters sheild and the knocked out hunter and start goin back up the mountain as the fellow soldiers follow* i will free you Gaia until then your AI self will have to do
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:37 pm

*a soldier runs up to me*((Sir we have reports of life forms coming up a near by mountain sir!))Hmm...send a scout party to see if they are friendlys...if not send out an extra amount of troops to take em down...((Yes sir!))*he runs off and i walk over to a landing pad waiting for another ship to come with more troops and supplies*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:50 pm

Soldier:s-sir what are we gonna do we aren't going to survive out here much longer *shakes a little bit*
Me:listen trooper we are gonna make this we just need to get to the mountain and we will be fine*i check my amo and shake my head*half a clip dang it
Soldier 2:th-their comin for us right?*shakes as he speaks lowering his aim*
Me:no the marine adminastration is under strict orders not to let my exsistnense be known so we are most likely not gettin back up thats why we get to that mountain and fix our ship with these covenat parts and we might make it out understand
Soldiers 1-3:sir!*they shake at the thought but calm their nerves and head up the path*
ME:*i turn and take the rear of the company looking across the hills waittin for a ghost or banshee as i try to get out of the area with the last of our tweleve man crew*stupid politics always get in the way of this war *i shake my head in disgust*had to take command or my men would die that won't last once the others are around i just gotta take that invisibiliy thing easy
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:15 am

*sm1 runs up to me and they say ((sir we have locked down the whole area and killed all of the covenent))*Good so we will keep this area and whenever they sen us a message we must respond using the voice over...and if they ask for a code use this*hands him a list of codes for all sorts of things*((yes sir!))
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:06 am

*is still passed out as im being carryed and as my wounds are being treeted as good as they can be without a medical expert there to help,the troops you left me with have no clue what happened and are a litle afraid of my burnt and shattered machanicay eye and dont know what to do with the shattered and badly wercked machanicalright leg,all they can do is wrap the wounds and keep them from bleeding*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:59 am

oh damn.....*takes her body to the healing section of the base and tell some of my troops to watch her but not to board her onto the incoming craft*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:56 am

*i start to talk but when i turn my head to look at you i watch you smash the half alive elites head and hear the crunch of the skull,i stare at it for a secand then say in a voice that seys in about to be sick*
id so verry much love to leave ad get the medical attencion i need but,im afraid i cant do that any more.
*befour you get a chance to ask why i bend over beside an enamy craft and vomit,i stand ageain and pass out from the blood loss and from seeing and hearing the crushing of the head*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 am

You dont have to worry...there are many more reinforcements just 10 minutes from us...we established a camp a little away from here and away from radar range so we will be able to get instant reinforcements..and we have a hospital at the camp...since no one here has escaped then they dont know that we took it over...so no counter attack on it...and all the troops that land here will be killed or shot down before they land...we have thought this through...you can go to the hospital in the camp or stay here...we will be establishing communication to it soon..in fact..they are scheduled to give us some troops in about 1 hour...if u want to then leave then...*walks off and crunches a half-alive elite's head under my boot*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:44 am

then im getting out of here while i still have a little strength to walk,im not going to sit arround and wate for this to be over with and hope some one here has medical experance.
*stands and starts running for one of the left over land machines and starts to look for a way to work it,at the same time im shoting the left over enamy and clearing the room*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am

Really..an improved drone is better then me...the full fleged better then the rest Master Chief....*i cut off more of the heads and then the rom is practically clear*We aint fleeing after we started our attack...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:38 am

yea yea thats all good and impressive and all that but i balieve i have more to worry about than compeeting with you in a little im better than you match,lets get out of here befour i end up getting us boath killed
*i say as i stager to my feet and feel dizzy from the blood loss,i hold my right side and i stager to a safe place to keep from getting in the way*
dang it why does this allways happen,first my eye,now my side,this is igzactly what got my men captures and killed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 am

*as soon as she says that 10 of my men show up and start to help us*Well thats convenient..but you havent noticed that im an improved Master Chief...*flips over the enmies and slices there heads off with my blade*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 am

nice blade,i love the way its built,looks high teck,but i prefer the old fashioned way.
*smiles as i drop the lardge gun and stomp my right leg,as soon as my leg hits the floor a lardge dagger like blade shoot out from the machanics in my leg and i grab it and slice threw about thre heads,i spin kick a few and start sliceing threw a few more,i use almost every martal arts teckneq i know plus a few more,i stand and say*
that was fun.
*just thin a get shot in the right side from behind and fall to my nees,i turn arround and grab the small gun from my left arm and shoot the guys face off,i put away the dagger and the gun and hold my aide as i stagger to my feet and say*
i hope your friends are close,because i dont think two on twenty is verry good odds.
*holds my side as it bleeds*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:57 am

Good!*stops shooting and pulls out his specialized energy sword and takes them out 1 by 1 slicing straight through them*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:54 am

allright,if you say so,as long as were killing the bloody monsters,thats all i care about,they distroyed my life,now its time for a little pay back
*i say as we keep running and killing every covenant member we come up aginst*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:51 am

To kil them and regain us!!*points at u and more prisoners that are helping kil covenant*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:47 am

and the reson for takeing over this base would be?
*i say as i shoot a few more and take out three in lardge battle seuts that are trying to break out*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:41 am

We take over the base kill all and make sure no one will escape...*kills more running towards the exits*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:36 am

*grabs the lardge gun in my hands and carrys it with me as i run behind you and take out any of the men that are left from the enamy side*
so whats the plan,take over this bace and do what igzactly,i dont relly how this is going to help.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:49 pm

*sees the eye*No..its a good alibi....come on....we need to get to the center to see if the plans are there!!*start to run for the center room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Role play
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next