Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Role play

Go down 
+2
Dman
Foxboy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Halo Role play - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:51 am

Alright pilot lets move out....
Pilot:Copy that sir!*flips some switches and gets on a comlink*We have clearence to take off repeat clearence to take off! Lets get to that fleet!*all the other pelicans fly into the ir and i sit down and strap a seat belt on starting to play around with the circuits in my helmet*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:57 pm

*stands and checks the sight on my sniper rifels,i aim at a small ly on the wall and make shure i can see it real good,i then walk into anouther room and start aplying a small anount of skinn colored paint to my metalic arm,leg,and face*
this will have to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:34 am

I think evry1 is here......*looks aroud the room*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 am

*stares at the man that just entered and seys to myself*
so he made it,thought hed go off on his own.
*keeps inspecting the machanics in my right leg then starts inspecting my sniper rifels to make shure there all working*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:09 am

*me and cueball enter and sit down seeing the inside oif the pelican is clean*
Lenny:yo Dream tell my bro i'm on the first unit to hit halo see you all their with the rest of the crew
ME:ok were headed their soon *i wait tell cueballs crew enter the ship*their anybody else we waitin for*looks to man in command*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:01 am

*sighs*
fine by me,ill wate
*walks over to a quiet dark corner and sits on the floor checking all the surcuts in my left arm and right leg*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:39 am

(u gotta go along wit the rolplay...we already finished fighting and are leaving now..so edit ur pot or ur bein left behind bub....)

*gets ihnto the pelican*Alright not evry1 is on yet and my other men need to board the other ships soo....we wai till i gove orders to take off....
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 am

(I don't care what you guys were already doin,lol) *is pinned down by a pair of hunter's, ten golden elites,and about forty elites as I see a pair of large spear-like legs coming over the mountain behind me* awwwwwwwwwwww crap! Takes off in a dead sprint, looking for a ride*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:34 am

fine by me
*fallows behind but keeps my sniper rifels and leaves all but two rounds of rifel ammo behind*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 am

Get in my pelican..*again points to the pelican with many unnecesary weapons and fox inside*we are leaving for the fleet headed for halo....thats were we strike next...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:03 am

*finishes my shoelds power core and replaces it into my arm and puts the cover back onto my arm hideing all the wires,metal,and other mechanical stuff,miles and then seys*
hey...wate...why do i have a feeling i just missed some thing?
*loks a little clueless and walks to the man in charge*
uhhh,sir,what are we doing and what do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:02 pm

*gets into the pelican* c'mon ladies....lets roll out!
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 pm

*The rebellion walks out of the bushes and runs to the entrance of the gate were we open it and let them all in*Alright this is the base Rebels....
Rebel leader: Well its pretty good from the outside....how many men will you leave us?
We will leave you about 20 men...they are all skilled and most have been in many wars...they will be good..
Rebel leader: Alright im sure you all must leave now to save other worlds....
On that you are partially correct...but that is disclosed info....
Rebel Leader:Thank you all for helping and we will take it from here with your mens help!*he salutes me as i salute him back and then we drop arms and i walk over to them with Xavier and Roger following me*
We leave for halo in 30 minutes...leave the ammo here..we will get a re-supply at the fleet we are meeting up with on the way to Halo.......*i drop almost all my ammo clips except for one which i keep in my battle rifle*Now if you have specialized ammo...then you maykeep that...*takes out the clip and shows them the bulets which are designed to be able to go through atleast 3 armor bearing elites*Gear up and then get into my Pelican all of you....it the really large one with lots of unnecessary weapons....*walks away*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:44 pm

its nice to meet you all.
*i then turn and walk back out of the room and start checking the laser shield built into my arm,i actavate it and it only comes half way down,i turn it off and lift the metal frame cover off my arm reviealing surcuts,wires,some human muscles protected by glass and the main power core for my shield,i take out the small boc and check and make shure its not damaged only to find it was his by a bullet that didnt get cought by the shield*
damn...now im going to have to fix it.
*looks arround for the mech tools and ind a small laser and try and begin to fic the busted power core*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Ok, Rouge I'm St. Cueball, sorry if you didn't want me to introude but we modifyed humans need to look out for each other even if we're not suppost to exsist. Now let me introduce you to the rest of my crew you've already met Mech the engineer/inventer and Marie she our Medic.
Mech and Marie: Nice to meet you
And Carl here is our sniper
Carl: Charmed, and Dream are we going to meet up with my bro Lenny if where flying in he'll be helpful.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:45 pm

*sighs* sorry,i gess im just not use to seeing my own kind...im also sorry i was so rude...my name is rouge,you call me syborg...sniper,sg(sniper girl),or rouge...its up to you
*keeps takeing estamits on how big the battles going to be and on how high the chances of success are*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:33 pm

don't know your own kind i guess i'm a bio cyborg and modified human and technically i got less human blood then you right now i got so many creatures blood in my veins it's a wonder i'm still human looking
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:29 pm

*seys nothing as i check every peace of gear i have,i make shure all the guns are un jammed and trn on the laser katanna and slice threw the end of a small metal tabole barley damageing it but makeing shure my katanna is working at full power,i then turn and say*
atleast your still human
*walks away and walks into anouther room where i can gather info on the planet and see how many troops there are in the enamy fleet*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:24 pm

*i take my helmet of and place it at my feet as you see in the reflection off mirror my face has so many scars on it ,their is barely human feature to it my eyes are black in the sun from countless battles i turn from the sight of my face and place the mask on my face as i slump to the floor shaking my head*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 pm

*turns and stares at the guy that said that and stares at him with a look that seys im not in the mood for jokes,i return to stareing out the window and secretly stare at the reflection of a half metal face and a cyborg looking eye that relly looks human but is made up of surcuts and other tech,i then rub the uper part of my left arm where the solid titaneum steel metal and surcuts are showing and frown,i then return to the weapons and grab a laser katanna to replace the one i broake*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:13 pm

look good to me
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 pm

i hope we manage to save this planet...id like to stop at the first syborg repair shop i can find,i need to re suply my fake skin and get a makeover while im there...this metalic sniper look isnt igzactly flattering
*i say as i laugh a little and walk over to the closest window and look out at the planet were trying to save*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 pm

Cool with me as well *I restock my ammo*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:43 pm

i dont care,ill be with any team,as long as i get to fight.
*i say as i place the gun back in my arm and in my leg,i then grab two sniper guns,sling then over my back and strap about three amo belts for each gun over my shoulders and arround my waste*
i gess i redy.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:13 pm

cool with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Role play
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next