Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Role play

Go down 
+2
Dman
Foxboy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Halo Role play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:03 pm

*chuckles at ryes joke* nice to see u trent.... *i take aim and kill a hunter about 500 yards away getting rdy to shoot us*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:02 pm

*i take out the last covenant with my pistol and then put my weapons away and salute the general*Did you like the suspense sir?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:00 pm

*i run and leap to were the cheif and general are as were i stood blows sky high i whistle and nod t o the general*nice to have you back*i laugh and look back*well i guess they didn't like my spicy meatball*i burst out laughing*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:54 am

*jumps beside the general and cuts the arm and head off off an elita behind him*Well its good to see you again general...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:45 am

as the leader is watching the battle i jump up and grab his energy sword and put i to his neck* team 1 lets roll! *a pelican hovers above and extracts me and the leader of the covenant* throw him into the security cells.... *i grab 2 SMG's and jump back down and shoots at some elites trying to kill me*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:38 am

*i take out a pistol and put up my SMG then take out my saber and start to slice through 18 grunts and shoot down 3 hunters at once with a single pistol shot*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:17 am

hay,save me some.
*i say as i run out and start shooting down any thing thats not on our side.i take out over a hundred enamy soulders with one sniper gun then re load and take out a hundred more.as i run threw the enamy sliceing threw there legs and bodys with my dagers i shoot out the ones in chardge of the enamy fleet and then strap the useless gun to my back and start running threw the enamy cutting them down with my blades*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:13 am

same to you*i fire at a couple fusion coils taking out another forth of their force*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:54 am

Nice one!*i shoot a single shot and take out 6 elites through the head*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 am

nice shot*i spin and catch a plasma grenade on my frying pan and sling it back and smile*and the laughed when i bought the non-stick frying pan fools*i quickly bust a brutes face in raisng my rifle to tear through more grunts as i hook my frying pan back on my belt loop*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:39 am

Yeah i like it when the pelicans and rescue team dont really kil much...*shoots down 70 brutes then i take out a smal grenade launcher and shoot it into the crowd of them and it blowsd about 1/4 of them out of this galaxy*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:36 am

*i leap out form behind the wall emptining my clip into the rageing brutes they fall dead as i roll under a hunters foot grabbing both his legs as i slam him into the ground breaking it's neck as i reload and fall in bside the cheif covering his back from sniper fire*
this is fun
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 am

When i give the signal the pelicans will take out all the people trying to execute the general and drop down some men to pik him up and then once that parts over we mop up the remaning covenant...*waits a sec for them to nod then turns around watching the general frombehind some bushes behind the stage they have him on and then turn on my comlink and say in a simple and un emotional voice*Pelicans fly*from the other side of the area that the execution is taking place the 5 peilcans that dropped us off fly over head of the covenant and take out the firing line and some other covenant then they all drop 3 men attachjed to wires and 1 team of 3 gets the general while the other provide cover fire and then they hoist the general and the men back into the pelicans and they take off back to our base and then i wait a few seconds for the covenant to get comfortable then i jump out of the bushes and so do all of my troops and start to shoot the again startled covenant*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:12 am

dont forget me.im not missing the action.
*i whisper as i apear behind the cheif and his little helper.im carrying one sniper rifel and two belts of extra amo are wraped arround my chest.i have my daggers hanging on each hip*
whats the plan from here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 am

*i follow the cheif being the only one strong enough to watch his back*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:05 am

*the ships take off for the side of halo that fox is on and then we see the large gathering of them and we alnd on the outside as i give directions to the pilot*Alright on my signal you will fly over and take out all the covenants infront of the general...then we will attack...you will have teams of 3 in your ships that will be dropped off on wires from yalls ships to rescue the general...
Pilot:Yes sir*3 people remount onto the ship after everyoine gets off then they take off and i start to head behind the stage were the general is being executed*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:54 am

For the love of....*i get in the ship wit h the cheif holding my assult rifle with my alternating clips on i nod as i'm ready to leave as my frying pan hangs from my belt*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:19 am

Leader: HUnters! Take aim! *they pont their guns at me* crap...crap....crap...
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:16 pm

*Me and all my troops enter the pelicans we are going to be embarking the invasion on*Alright we are taking back that side of halo and the general....but if we lose the general....well lets not think of that.....*is grimacingly thinking of wat will happen to them if he doesnt save the general*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Leader: My children we have captured the one who was taught by Master Cheif! he is about to executed here and now!
Me: *whispers* c'mon rienforcements
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:18 pm

(hmmm.....*goes in super slow motion just to piss him off more then stops kuz he realized again that he kuld fire him*Damn...such a good way to piss him off yet i cant......)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:57 pm

(then hurry up asshole! im about to die here!)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 am

(lol we mounting a full cale invasion on the side of halo that u are on dude...)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:49 am

(oh c'mon! just u and rouge on a small rescue mission....plus about 300k NPC's xD)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:21 am

(im waitng for evry1 else to repsond dude!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Role play
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next