Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:03 pm

(mugen..my zoid is the fastest ever built,read the stats on it in my stats.its all there.pluss i just put a booster on the thrusters,i can reech up to m5 speed)
*takes the hits unexpectadly and allmost doesnt manage to dodge the claw.my zoid tumbles a few times and the repairs i just finished messes up ageain,makeing my zoid un able to fly and nocking out its thrusters.i wince in pain as my back becomes sore ageain from jaring around and hittig it in my seat.i moan a little and quickly get my zoid back onto its feet as spark shoot from the new controles*
DAMMIT!...i just fixed this...your going DAAAAAAAAOOOOOW!
*this is heard over the comunacation systems and every member of the zoids team and the intruder heras this.i quickly launch my zoid at the wolf zoid and at he dodges the last atack from my team mate i quickly run my zoid at him full force then slam on the breaks and spin into him with the spikes on my zoids tail,slamming into its side and scrapeing aginst the armer damageing it and almost ripping a small chunk of it off*
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND CASH WENT INTO THIS ZOID!?
*fallows up this atack with a quick jump into the air and as i reech the top of the jump i kick on the thrusters using the last amount of power i have in them to boost the speed and hight.i then quickly manover my zoid into a back flip and have it flip arround behing the wolf zoid and thrust into its side with the saws on my zoids wings tearing threw one side of the zoid and then slideing to a rough stop as my zoids power shuts off and my zoid falls onto its side leaning on one wing and the tail*
DAMMIT!*slams my fist into the control board shutting off the camunacaitor*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:08 pm

*His shoulder gets hit by it but he keeps on running ignoring the damage messages* Heh....
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:59 pm

*Uses laser sabre on mugen* why dont you take your own advice
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:47 pm

* Hearing Rouge with his sensors he simply pushes to the side avoiding the lasers completely staring at her as she charges he laughs* You may be fast but I am faster....*He says closing the gap between them in mere seconds but instead of ramming into her he catapults himself over her and time seems to stop as he rams a shadow claw into her zoids back damaging it slightly and lands with a sliding motion turning off his Camo he starts to light both up with his Vulcan and stops after 13 shots taking off running again out of the smoke*....Please....I wouldn't use the smoke if it could be harmful towards me...Now try harder!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:41 pm

*smiles and seys to myself*i like this zoid fighters style.heh..this will be fun!*i quickly turn on the new seek and tracking system and adjust it camo and smoake screen vision.i then actavate my zoids speed and apear directly above the shadow fox and uses the arper pearceing laser hors to shoot directly into the legs of the fox and then disapears into the foxes own black smoake and uses it aginst him to come in at top speed and chardge him,at the last secand right befour impact the two line on my zoid ataches to the fox and i shoot straight into the air and spin onto my zoids back to pick up the fox and quickly drop it,sending it flying a few yars across the ground.i then return to the smoake cover and shoot my horn lasers at him one more time befour it stops scooting across the ground*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:04 pm

*He uses his Vulcan to ignite the missiles just before they get to him shrouding his form from view*....* A couple seconds later his Shadow fox falls out of it at high speeds and hits the liger in the back with a shadow claw then shrouds the area again with black smoke this time using his Camo system*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:00 pm

*liger ducks to dodge it then brings its head up rlly fast throwing the shadow fox into the air and starts firing missles at it*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:58 pm

*He suddenly stops and hits the Liger in the shoulder with a Strike Laser claw all in one fluid motion then starts to open fire on the Bird zoid with his armor piercing Laser Vulcan* HA!!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:54 pm

*liger roars and cuts through it with a laser claw and then chases the shadow fox and i patch a message onl y our crew ca hear* josh give me some air support and make a rockslide in this canyon coming up so we can trap him and rouge with me!
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:50 pm

*His eyes snap open in a glare* To give you all a test! I wanna see if this crew is worthy enough...*Black smokes emits from his Zoid and shrouds everything deciding this was his best option he used his Electro net from his tail on the liger(Fox) then took off running)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:43 pm

*liger roars and weapons come out* answer us! why are you here?!
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:30 pm

*He shakes his head inside of his zoid and looks around him at the group then silently curses to himself taking his hand off his sticks he runs a hand down his face and a hand through his hair leaning back he closes his eyes taking out a stray cigarette he light it still with his eyes closes he leans forward again grabbing the sticks again*........
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:23 am

(patched message to leeder)afermative..i shal ask him.
*patches a message to the intruder*please state your buisness and name..if you are interested in joining our crew we would like to know,if not..then please leave the area or state the reson you are tresspassing
*ends the message and quickly starts chardgeing the laser horns on the head of my zoid,just in case any thing happens*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:13 pm

*replies to her message but sends it to evry1 but the otherzoid pilot*Lets see why he is in our territory...maybe if he wants to join our team we could use him well...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:34 pm

*takes a few hours nap and then wakes up and ataches the new armer and boosters to my zoid.pops a few pain killer into my mouth and keeps working.i install the schamatic info into my zoids systems and fix the controles to make every thing easyer to figure out and locate.i then jump into my zoid and we take off into the air and quickly catch up with the others.i hover over the zoid tresspassing in our terratorry and quickly spin arround and face him as i hover a few feet from our leeder*
(patched message to leeder)leeder,whats your orders?should we atack,or hear why hes tresspassing?
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:30 pm

*Stops just before going into trap*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:36 pm

*liger jumps out from behind the hill and infront of the shadow fox* you heard him..... *liger begins shooting in front of the shadow fox as warning*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 am

*is flying above him in my jet falcon and send a message to him*This is Team Gunnion territory! Dont think You can just slip in undetected!!*does mach 1 sending a pounding force of air back at he shadow fox and flys off then turns around and slows down and follows the shadow fox again*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:31 pm

* A purple Figure appears in Genesis's line of view before quickly taking off in the opposite direction* Lets see if he'll take the bait....
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:16 am

*puts on the armor, and goes to test it out*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 pm

*begins toput the new armor onto his zoid, then loads the schematics into his computer for better navigatuion with the new armor intact*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:55 am

okay first, why are you talking like that, and second, I was getting ready to do it now
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:47 am

*Has been home working on even newer tech for his zoid*Hmph...well are yall gonna install yalls new armor or what...and for ervyone with a liger...the armor also has new boosters and rouge your zoid got new thrusters to reach even higher speeds then you did b4....
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:44 am

*goes back inside* hey, whats up guys
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:05 am

*smiles* good ol' rouge! Kicking Butt and takin names!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next