Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:33 pm

*sits beside the lake stareing out over the clear water and playing my black colored hermonica.i stop for a secand as i watch the fog rool off the middle of the lake and see an island in the middle*
hay cool,that looks like a neat place to camp,lets go check it out devimon,we could watch our back from every direction and not have to worry about any thing
*smiles and laughs a little as devimon carrys me to the island and i find a verry old run down buss*
oh wow,how strange...the guys might want to see this*
HAY BOYS,OVER HERE,I FOUND SOME THING VERRY INTERESTING!
*i shout as i walk into the buss andlook arround*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:07 pm

*lands and sees them fightin*Digidesdtined against digidestined......idiots......

We always have a reason for what we do....we just dont like to say it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:37 am

*devimon walks out between the other digimon as i hide behind trees and he seys*
:devimon:please why do you all fight,we are all on the same side,cant you digimon recognize your degidestend partners and other degedestends when you see them,honestly,how are we ever going to defeat the evil if we cant even get along,this is pathetic.
*with that said devimon picks my up and we fly off into the air past hawkmon and land at a lake a few yards away from the fighting*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 am

(right and please dont mess with any1's stats EVER!!!!!!!)
Halsemon lets fly back...i think i hear something going on...im most likely wrong though...
Halsemon:Right...*he turns around and strarts to head bak for them*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:28 am

(lets get back to the rpg please)
*walks back to the beach from the waterfall walking with devimon by my side and stops as i see all the wierd looking monsters*
uhhh,,,wha...whats going on here?
*looks a little freeked and steps behind devemon*
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage

Number of posts : 114
Job/hobbies : nothing...?
Humor : humor? Eh, george bush
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Jinchuuriki
Spouse/GF/BF: Sigh, none

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:38 am

(that's your digivolution of Reliability armor digi-egg, I edited Fox's and yours stats and put the other digivolutions, that you didnt know about... go to this place, it'll show you everything, Digivolution Chart and also, I cleaned up yours Fox xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:25 am

(wtf are u talkin bout?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:20 am

(sepikmon will kick your Butt xD I can use the Digi-egg of Miracles >.> in fact, I already have, with elephantmon >.> and here's a pic of one of your digi-volutions, Dman >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:12 am

(That looks hilarious!!!!!!!!*is crying from laughter*)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:10 am

Light sighed, and then yelled out to Pteramon, "Digi-egg of Friendship, digivolve to Sepikmon!", which looks as this:

"Now! Charming Dancing!" Light yelled out loud, Sepikmon dancing around, and making dead souls rise out of the ground, and attacking Magnamon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:30 am

*as the batle begins and i see boath lardge digimon and the forms they turn into i start shakeing and quickly run off into the woods and sit at the top of the waterfall a little freaked,demidevimon flys up to me and seys*
:demidevimon:why did you run off,i coulsd have protected you,we know atlease one of those guys are on our side....the other might just be as lost and confused about this place as you are,dont you want to go back?
:me:no....i cant go back there,not with those monster back there,i...i thought v mon and hawkmon were adorabole...those monsters they turned into...there terrafying.
:demedevimon:*turns into devemon and wraps his arms arround me*its allright...ill protect you,thats what im here for.
:me:*blushes a little and stares out over the waterfall*
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Light laughed. "Elephantmon, de-digivolve into armadillomon now" "Alright Light" elephanmon said, turning back to armadillomon. "Now, Digi-egg of Love! Armadillomon, Armor Digivolve into Pteramon!" Light yelled, Armadillomon turning into a Pteradactyl looking digimon.

"Now, Sharp Wing attack!" Light yelled to Pteramon, making pteramon fly at Magnadramon, slicing at him with it's wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxboy
Hokage

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:10 pm

imperialdramon get outta the way! *he dodges and i use the goldendigiegg of miracles to digivolve him to magnamon*

He stabbed me and asked "Why do you fight an unwinnable battle?"
I cut his head off and whispered "For freedom...."

Last edited by Lightwing2 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Digi-egg of miracles turns veemon into Magnamon.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Light, when seeing Ankylomon thrown into a tree, smirks.

"Well, well well, time to digivolve, to, ELEPHANTMON!!!" Light yelled, a large bright light from the tree, making a large elephant with fan looking items on the elephant's neck.

"I'm gonna take you down!" Elephantmon yelled, before Light yelling, "Tusk Missile!," Elephantmon firing his tusks like missiles at Imperialdramon.

(Fox, Imperialdramon digivolves from Paildramon, which is used by DNADigivolving, ExVeemon, and Stingmon, so you cant use it, sorry to say)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxboy
Hokage

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:37 pm

quick flamedramon! lets use imperialdramon! *he digivolves to his ultimate lvl and becomes imperialdramon paladin mode and catches ankylomon and throws him into a tree*
Imperialdramon: i dont think that digmon was attacking the human.....

Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:32 pm

Light hears the girl laughing at him, and says in an angry yet embarrassed way, "bleh, dont laugh at me!" When seeing the girl backing up after seeing digmon, Light sees a large blue digimon with a fire colored helmet and armor, surrounded with flames, rushing at digmon.

"A fight eh?" Light yelled out loud, making digmon digivolve into Ankylomon, a large Armadillomon with spikes on it's shell, legs, head, and a mace like tail.

"Ankylomon! Armored Stampede on that digimon!" Light yelled to Ankylomon, and then ankylomon running at the digimon, and headbutting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:21 am

what is that?!?! veemon lets try flamedramon to help that kid! *veemon armor digivolves to flamedramon and hits digmon*

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:18 am

*finishes singing the song and laughs as demidevimon lands on my shoulder and seys*
:demidevemon:your pretty good for a human,but why come all the way back to the beach,dont you wana stay with your friends?
:me:me...and them,friends...yea right,i can just see them hanging with a depressing country girl that would rather hang at the librarry than go to a party..heehee,i dont have friends little guy,and im use to it being that way.
*i say as i start walking up the beach then stop and laugh when i see a guy laying in the snad spitting out a mouth full of it,i then stare at the monster behind him and say*
wha...wha..whats that thing?
*looks totally freeded as i start backing away and drops my mp3player*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:58 pm

(birth of the teams here!!!!)
Im leaving...im gonna be my own team...yall can be 1 im 2...and light 3....Digivolve to Halsemon Hawkmon...
Hawkmon:Alright aright...*he digivolves with the kewl music goin and then i get on his back*
See ya guys...*we take off and find a village*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Light wakes up sitting against a tree trunk with armadillomon next to him.

"Hey armadillomon, wake up, it's morning" Light sighed, nudging armadillomon.

Armadillomon woke up, and looked at Light, still looking tired, "Light, just 5 more minutes, please?" He said, setting his head back down and closing his eyes, and starts snoring.

"No armadillomon, wake up, no more sleeping!" Light said, picking up his digivice, and making armadillomon turn into digmon, and fall on the ground, after becoming so tall.

"Ow! What'd ya do that for Light?" "Well maybe it's time we get to work on training?" Light said, getting up.

"Well, I guess I'll go train now, since you insist" Digmon said, getting up and then walking with Light over to another area, about 230 meters away. Light then saw a girl with an ipod. "woah, I didnt know anyone had any technology like that around here, whether it was a human or not" Light said, accidentally tripping in the sand. "BLEH!" Light said, wiping the sand off of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:22 am

*yowns and wakes up smileing as i stare at the beautiful sky,i smile and sit up and picking demidevimon up i walk back to the camp and finish eating whats left of the diner from last night.i put up the hermonica befour any one sees it and pulls out a small mp3 player i had in my pocket,i stuff the headphones in my ears and turn it on,i smile and start quietly singing the song(take a bow)quietly to myself and walk to the beach stretching and wondering what were all doing here any way*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 am

*we wake up*Alright...all night searching for ur digi-eggs was hard...but worth it...Shurimon looks pretty kewl...
Hawkmon: Yah he is powerful too....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxboy
Hokage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:15 am

*smiles and goes to a mountain with veemon leading* what are we looking for? *veemon points to the armor egg of courage*
Veemon: point ur digivice at it! *i point my digivice at it and it sucks the egg in* now i cna digivolve to flamedramon!
Me: sweet!

Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:10 am

when morning comes you find im not at the camp and im not at the beach,i had fallen asleep on top of the waterfall and demedevimon had fallen asleep beside me*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 am

*at morning i return and me and Hawkmon sleep*Zzzzzzzzz.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   

Back to top Go down

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next