Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role play rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Role play rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play rules   Role play rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 am

and if u report anything to me or anyother admin make sure to include where it has happened please.....thank you.....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Role play rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play rules   Role play rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:27 pm

true...but seriously no doing anything stated above to someone much higher level then yourself...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

Role play rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play rules   Role play rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:20 pm

Dman502 wrote:
Some godmodding i hate and will definitly not tolrerate....you cannot knockout,sever a limb,and especially not kill a person who is the leader of a village or race unless you are a leader of another in the same roleplay..

no killing each other period >.>;
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Role play rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play rules   Role play rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:16 pm

Some godmodding i hate and will definitly not tolrerate....you cannot knockout,sever a limb,and especially not kill a person who is the leader of a village or race unless you are a leader of another in the same roleplay..
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Role play rules Empty
PostSubject: Role play rules   Role play rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:37 pm

::::for all role plays post your stats first or your post will be delelted and god modding will be dealt with::::

okay for the naruto role play the rank kage will be given to admins only (they pick if they want students and they only get 2) u will start as an AS and will be given ranks by me or another admin or mod, if the rank system is abused u will have to come to me for your ranks......u may join any of the 5 hidden villages and i will start topics for those villages....also do not say uu joined one of the smaller villages, just join the main village that adopted it.....there will also be a kage topic for kages only and for a kages helper or student.....also mods will be given small villages which will be adopted by a admin....
Villages adopted:
Konoha adopted Moon
Mist adopted Rain

now for the pokemon role play u must start out with a level one pokemon and nothing else.....only mods and admins are given more powerful ones to start with.......u will start in any town and begin ur journey.....if u want to create ur own journey with ur friends then pm me about it and i will decide to aprove or not.....

in the inuyasha role play for humans u can be any type......pure demons are restricted to admins only and half demons are restricted to mods and admins only.....basically the only rule here is to make ur own quest pm me first or the topic will be deleted.....

Kingdom hearts will have rules given by a mod who actually knows it better than me so i will find a mod that does and put them in charge of it.....

Digimon will have digidestined teams....there will be 4 teams and a mod or admin will be a leader....only they can start a topic for a digimon quest.....

Halo u will start out as any rank as long as it isnt genral or colonel.......

thank you for folowing the rules.....just following them has made the forum a better place.....

Last edited by Foxboy on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role play rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role play rules   Role play rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role play rules
Page 1 of 1