Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Role play

Go down 
+2
Dman
Foxboy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:19 pm

*after a few hours the whole base starts to look very fortified and wiould hold up against a small attack*Alright this is going good men!!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:00 am

(dont blame me,you guys left me behind and totally forgot about me.you didnt even wate for me to reply any thing.doesnt matter,i quit because i dont know enough about this to be playing it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 am

(dangit rouge!!! Why u gotta do dat?)

Ah ShItT....well there goes my best sniper....hmph...stoopid covenant crap.....*turs to the pilot*Alright lets land and establish a base...get as many men as possible to start building a fort...others make a wall...make sure the fort is big and the wall is bigger...we need a few landing pads or maybe a hangar that goes underground....we also need a huge room to contain 1500 men at a time...the other 3000 will either be on missions, on patrol,or are having their rec time...the ones in the room will be speeping on cots that they share with 3 other men..there will be sleeping intervals...every 4 hours they switch...*walks off after the pelican lands and the troops and the oficer under me and fox runs out and starts barking orders of what to do and how things will work*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:26 am

(im going to just say i got killed,i dont know enough about halo to keep up with this rp.have fun guys)
*as the explosion goes off i cant get back to the ship in time because my left leg is raped under a peace of the enamys distroyd machine and my modafyed machanical right leg has ben blown off.my chest has ben impailed by a lardge sword and my left arm is broaken,riped,and the surcats are totally damaged.i smile and salut the soulders as they escape in the pelican and i close my eyes and breathe no more*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:46 am

or we just say everyone was on the ship...cuz im to lazy....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:39 am

(can u edit? plz?)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:37 am

(then u died O.o; cuz that was a nuclear explosion so a boulder would be nothing compared to that kind of explosion)
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:28 am

well i guess i can kick this rock out if the pelican now*i push the rock out and it destoryes a hidden covenat radio*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:28 am

(well oh well it ddnt pik m e up...in other words...im to lazy to change my post)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 am

Foxboy wrote:
*tapes all the grenades together and a pelican drops some wires and i tie them around us and i tighten it* go!!!! *they pull us in and take off at high speeds and i have a remote* boom..... * i press the button on it and all the grenades explode taking out a bunch of them but not even close to all of them*

HELLO we are in a pelican!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 am

hope they put more of a fight up next battle i think their starting to let us win*i chuckle alittle but i stare at the other side of the halo with an uneasy feeling*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:23 am

*jumps behind a rock b4 he does it and then jumps up afterwards and shoots down all the little grunts left*Whew that was fun...now this is the base of operations...frmo here we invade the other areas to get control back to us on this side of halo....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 am

heh nice explosion
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:20 am

ipush the pilot out of the way and close the hatch and fly at high speed towards our command ship and the factory explodes destroying all of them on halo* it was a nuclear factory guys.....
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:19 am

maybe we should send a team to their command ship like the general said and *i grab a dead marines rifle and unloads a clip into the enemy as i reload*another team to take these pups on what you all say
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:17 am

then let me finish this! *i take a mans rocket and i aim at a factory that looks abandoned and i yell through the com link to get these pelicans out of here* brace yourselves!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:15 am

We have 3 more waves of 1500 men coming to this location!! We cannot give up until atleast the 2nd wave!!!!!*shoots down about 75 grunts and 30 elites*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:12 am

*out of amo i go toe to toe with a hunter using my increased strength i hit him in the gut and then grab it's neck breaking it i turn to the feild looking for a weapon as a missle strikes a grunt powred turret the turret flies through the air and into my open arms as i unload the plasma bullets into it's former oweners*emmm smells like fried chicken hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 am

forget about fighting get to the command ship!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:08 am

*as soon as all 300 of us get surrounded a huge fleet of bout 50 pelicans with 30 people in each holding 30 men in it and they land with us and we all start to take out as much as possible and the pelicans shoot missiles at the hordes of covenant*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:20 am

*tapes all the grenades together and a pelican drops some wires and i tie them around us and i tighten it* go!!!! *they pull us in and take off at high speeds and i have a remote* boom..... * i press the button on it and all the grenades explode taking out a bunch of them but not even close to all of them*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:58 am

*gives him a few egg granades i made that when they exploade they take out about half a mile then i pull the laser gun from my arm and starts covering him*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 pm

*gives him my grenades and then shoots down some giving him cover fire*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:03 pm

u all see millions of more men coming from all directions and i pull out all my frags and all my plasma grenades* hurry give me all u guys's grenades and give me some cover!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:10 pm

*i take care of the rest of the enamy on my side of the field and walk back to the others only haveing a few minor wounds and a totally empty sniper gun*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo Role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Role play
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next