Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 am

*exits the hidden underground zoids ring and a guy in a liger stops me and seys*
guy:where do you think your going miss secand place?
out of the way dead beat.unless youd like to end up like those kongs back there.
*he stares at the distruction in the ring behind me and looks absolutly shocked and afraid,he moves his zoid to the side and makes it bow a little and i walk my zoid on out and head back to hq*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:51 am

*He laughs as he looks around* It looks like that was the last of them....good.....I need a rest...
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:43 am

*takes out a kong* for the love of, Micheal! Focus!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:31 am

*is blowing a bubble with my bubble gum and rooling my eyes.i dont even respond to the message,i just end the patch connection and start to walk off to the exit befour any more zoids apear,so i can start repairing any damages*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:25 am

*He patches a message through to her showing him winking at her.* You know you dig me babe
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:23 am

*patches a message to the new guy(not bad...for a non flying zoid.alltho,i would have just taken them out one right after the other with one long continuious atack,it gives them less of a chance to react and escape or defend.*smiles a little*maybe you miht be a good addition to the team after all.)*ends the message and slowley turns my zoid a full sercle to look in every direction to find any more zoids to shread*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:18 am

*He grits his teeth and closes his eyes for a second....then they snap open and he smirks as he turns on his Lightning boosters adding on to his already incredible speed because of her and then activates his Vulcan letting loose a wide array of armor piercing bullets that shreds the first bit of zoids completely then deciding to use his speed as an advantage he uses his strike laser claw to slice through the remainder of them and then stops skidding to a halt creating a huge dust cloud behind his shadow fox who now has its back to her and he starts to laughs.* I need the Saix's lasers then I'll be good!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:08 am

*my zoid roars a loud angry,window shattering,roar and a lardge dark black ball of innergy swerls in her mouth,chardgeing up for an atack.her eyes glow a dark blood red and a secand later the inergy ball shoots out of her mouth in a long blazeing black laser.she turns her neck and takes out the intire first half of the surcle of zoids surrounding us.i then patch a message to the new guy and say(allright,thats it for her laser and electric atacks,the battle from when you first greeted us,left her energy tanks allmost compleetly taped.i allmost didnt get them charged enough befour i left.its your turn,lets see what ya got.get redy for soe high flying pounces)befour you can even ask me what i mean i cut the link and my zoud swings arround and locks her fangs onto your zoids back,she then lifts you into the air with ease and swings her neck to the right and lets you fly at the first zoid,sending you in a half surcle to take out the intire secand half of the surcle*
i hope he knows a good move to take them out.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 am

*He looks around them at the enemies then looks back at her and patches a message to her* Be ready.....I'm going to shroud us...with that distraction you should be able to take them out with your weapons....I hope your sensors are atleast half as good as mine...* He then punches down onto a black button on his control panel and soon a dark thick purple smokes erupts from the ankles of his shadow foxes legs seconds later shrouding them entirely* Do it no!
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:29 pm

ah, fine
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm

(patched message)awww come on gen,now you know i dont gamble*laughs8besides,lets test the new guy and see how good his willingness to work with others is.heehee,he might be worse than me,and that would be a problem*smiles and ends the message*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:51 pm

hey rouge, 20 bucks says I can knock out all of the zoids surrounding you and mugen in one shot
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:43 pm

*laughs and patches a message to genessis as i laugh and i say(haahaahaa,nice one,right in the center pocket)still laughing as i end the message and go back to fighting and end up back to back with mugens zoid as they surround us*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:40 pm

*rams a command wolf so hard that it flies into a kong, and they both go down, and cant move* screw ball in the side pocket
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:18 pm

*ignores the patches message because im to focased on the match.i hit my speed thrusters and take off threw a lardge groop of zoids of all kinds,reeching the same speed if not a little less,than mugens zoid and i rip threw them all,leaveing a black and blood red blurr trail behind me.i then disinguadge the speed and spin my zoid across the ground,spinning as i slide and slice threw several more zoids.i then have my zoid pounse on a comand wolf and she nocks it to the ground and rips its head off with her fangs.she drops the head letting the driver escape as i move her threw anouther crouwd of zoids.shooting lasers threw strategically picked out vidal spots on the zoids bodys*
HAAHAAHAA,THIS ISNT A FIGHT,ITS A SLOUGHTER FEST,COME ON,WHERES THE REAL CHALLANGE!
*laughs a little and smiles as i injoy distroying the zoids after being forbiden to fight for so long*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:15 am

*patches a message to Mugen* hey dude, keep your tounge in your mouth, and focus
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:55 am

*He appear to roll to the side as he senses genesis and he shakes his head and says to himself* Retarded.....*He starts to walk slowly towards a large group of enemies and then crouches down and without warning takes off at sub sonic speeds leaking a trail of dark purple light behind his shadow foxes body and appears to run straight into the enemies...but keeps going tearing through the whole group and he smirks and dispatches a message to her again winking* Aw come on baby I wouldn't go down knowing that I'd be leaving such a beauty behind ^_-
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:32 am

well then, it looks like this party's gettin crazy, lets rock, *charges at the kongs, and slices two kong's arms off* yeah baby

Last edited by Genesis22 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:27 am

*rools my eyes and keeps riping threw kongs and tearing threw several other zoids.my zoid roawrs and its ennergy guadge starts to flash low so i turn off the electric spikes and just impale the other zoids with regular spikes and horns and claws.she eeps into the air and i turn on her wing blades and as we fly we cive and spin and slice threw zoidz with her wing saws.i patch a message back to the new guy and say*(thanks for the help,keep you mind on the fight,if we lose this then the hole gang loses reputation points.not to mencion id lose my secand place rank in the underground fight championship.)ends the link as i yell and move the controles of my zoid so seh does a barrel rool in the air to avoid several laser shots and a few mossles*HAAAA,YOU MISSED YOU LOSERS,WHERED YA LURN TO SHOOT!*smiles and laughs as i rip threw several more*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:56 am

*slices a shadow fox in half* how come I wasn't invited to the party
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 am

*Just as it appears a Kong is about to attack her from behind a loud Fox like Roar is heard and it a bright yellow claw appears to rip through it sending both side of it spiraling away from both he and rouge and the sun appears to be shining on his now almost grinning shadow fox(If it could lmfao I'm back baby!!) he then dispatches a message to her* Hello Beautiful....miss me?.......^_- *Winks at her*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 am

*tries to forget about whats happening* oh well, its not my problem until they call me
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 am

*patches a reply back to the leeder ad seys*(thanks,iv ben working on those modifacations for weeks,im just glad it worked,it did drain my power a good amount,so you owe me dinner for that one)ends the message and swings my tail spikes into a few more zoids and starts pouncing and sliceing threw a few kongs with the saw blades on my zoids wings and the sharp claws on her feet.she roars in delight and injoys every secand of it*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:30 am

*wonders whats going on*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:02 am

Good job rouge!!*after circling around after her attack i shoot out a few beams from my zoids guns and then flys above it as i achieve a sonic boom and send the CW flying backwards*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next