Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:53 am

*takes out several zoids as i keep them from ripping my wings off.i fly at the CW and patch a message to dman saying(get out of there im goin to hit him with an electric shock,it should fry his sercuts enough to low him down)i then fly at the CW and chardge the horns on my zoids head and the spikes on its tail with electrisaty and as it chardges to maxamum voltage(a thousand or more volts)i send a lardge laser like bolt of electrisaty straight at the CW while its still confused and recovering from dmans last atack,the electrisaty hits it and nocks out its speed controles and leaves it un able to acceed mach 5 speed*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:30 am

*oh well pertend i just said that i tyrned around and shot 4 missiles at him while dodging his bullets*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:28 am

((dude he was already off of you....))
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:22 am

*i srcape him up against a lrge rock knocking him off and then i turn around and start to shoot 4 missiles at him*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:19 am

((uh dman....i used rage mode with a claw and ripped through kongs whose armor is way higher than any other zoid.....i do beilive it can rip your wing off....but im not that mean....))

*he bites down and rips off a piece of your wing and then turns to you and fires a ton of missles and bullets*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:13 am

*i immdeitily laugh at the attempt to rip the wing off*YOU FOOL!!! THIS ARMOR IS ALMOST INCAPABLE OF RIPPIUNG OFF ITS HINGES!!!!*i scrape his zoid against the groundwhile we are going mach 13*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:47 am

((yeah...rage mode gives you certain abilities....mine is defense and claw attack.....his is speed and bite attacks))

*liger glows white and start shredding through the kongs* yeah we could use some help...you guys try and get that CW off of dman.....i will facehim when he is off and yall can takecare of these zoids.... *a bunch of different kinds of zoids walk out of a door and a bunch of raptors charge at me first*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 am

(Fox the highest speed of the jet falcon is mach 13 because of my specials modifications if you remember me stating so before...)
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:34 am

hey whats going on out there, do you guys need some help
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:49 am

GET AWAY FROM THAT CW!!!!! IT CAN WITHSTAND ANY SPEED IN- *sees it glow black* rage mode... *it runs attwice dmans speed and locks its jaw onto dmans wing and almost rips it off with just the bite*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:16 am

*i hit the mach 1 speed buttin on my zoids controles and speed off to the fight.as soon as the cammand wolf drops off the leeders zoid i come crashing in threw the zoid dock bay and my zoid roawrs loudly as it slams into the command wolf and lands in the midle of the arena.i patch a message to each of my team mates and say*(so youv started the party without me,huh...and i could have sworn our leeder was all about team work)*ends the com link and slams my zoids tail threw several kongs and the spikes zap them with a few thousand volts of electrisaty,nocking out there controles and makeing them useless.i then send a com link to every one saying(i absolutly love upgraids)*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:32 am

*i flinch a little at the bite but then regain myself and start to think*This thing cant hold onto me at mach speeds!! Its not built for it!!!*i start to go mach 1 to see how fast the command wolf can sustain before it drops off and then after mach 3 the command wolf drops off me and rolls a bout 50 yards*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 pm

*sees you and shouts on a comlink* GET AWAY! THAT COMMAND WOLF IS POWERFUL! *the CW jumps up into the air biting onto the neck of your zoid and i rip through a few kongs* dangit there are to many kongs....i cant help you right now....just hang in there *closes the com link to dman and keeps destroying kongs and more keep coming*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:48 pm

*patches a message through the comlink* hey!, whats with all the noise?!, is Lloyd blowing stuff up again?!, I swear if I find one thing of mine destroyed!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:24 pm

*i fly at my top speeds with the modified parts i got and carthes up with them easilyand finds zack and shoots down 2 kongs and patches a message to him*Hey zack you need some help?*ends the message before he can say something to get mje to leave and then i patch a message to the command wolf and the kongs*You aint getting that liger! Its got my specially modified parts...you gotta get through me before you can get NEAR taking that liger....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:35 am

*liger goes into rage mode and rips the kong in half and a black & white command wolf walks out and 10 kongs behind it*
Pilot of CW: surrender Zack...give us the liger......
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:34 am

*He sighs as he watches her leave the hanger and smacks himself in the face as he silently slips into his fully repaired Shadow fox now equipped with the shipped Lightning Saix boosters her ordered a couple hours ago turning on his systems he hits his active camo button (Note Guys the Shadow fox as stated has the BEST! camo in the series along with the best sensors it can literally find any zoid ANYWHERE) he then starts to run at a normal slightly fast pace now a mere 20 minutes behind her* I hope she isn't going into a fight....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:23 am

*keeps working on my zoid,burning my hands with the welding and cutting myself a few times as i repair the lardge gashes in the sids and wings.*
they didnt call me speedy fixit,for nothing.
*looks at my watch and seys*
dammit..only a few menits left untill the first match is over.iv got to hurry
*finishes the last of the quick repairs and jumps into the drivers seat,turning on my zoid and actavaiteing what ever it is that makes the zoids come alive(i forgot what thats called)and we speed out of the hanger and head to the under ground matches*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 am

*liger jumps and slices a saber in half and then locks the other in its jaws and throws it into a wall but then the kong grabs ligers tail and repeatedly smashes him into the ground then into a wall* damn!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:14 am

*rushes to get the zoids repairs finished winceing a little but ignoreing it as i work like a mad man trying to finish my zoid befour my match starts.*
dammit..if got to hurry or ill be late.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 am

Announcer: Alright Boys!!! its time for the champ LIGER X!!!!
Me: tch...this should be easy....
Announcer: he is facing the FEARSOM TRIO!!!!
*watches as two red saber tigers (elites) and a Kong walk out of the other side* tch...looks likea small challenge.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:56 am

*after a few menits in my room a small red light starts to beep on my watch.i push a small hidden button on the side and the watch head flips up revealing a small halagrafic computer that pops up into a hallagram of a computer key board and screem,i type in my password and the message starts to play.it seys that the underground tornament starts in less than 2 hours.i read the location and times and turn off the computer.i clean myself up and without any explanation at all,i storm out of my room and start repairing my zoid with great speed.*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:10 am

c'mon liger.... *puts on a hood and activates his cloaking sheild* hopefully they dont find out about the underground tournament.....
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:10 pm

*He looks over at him and offers a hand* The name is Michael nice to meet ya....
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:10 pm

well thats enough music for today *gets out of zoid, goes to the living room* hey guys whats up *starts to play with my ukulele*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next