Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Hawkmon:Alright!*leaves and comes back in about 15 minutes with your sunscreen and my writing bag*
Here...*i throw you your sun screen*Alright times to write this down...*i write down wat has happened so far in this digital world*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:16 pm

oh shure,if its no trouble,could you grab my sun screem from inside my little shelter,its on the top of my black bag and it seys sun screen,you cant miss it.
*smiles and dives back underwater swimming for a while on the bottom of the little lake and swims back up with a beautiful bright red seashell*
oh wow,the oceain must have flooded here once,this shure is a good looking shell,its perfect for my colection
*dives back down ageain and swims arround for a while*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:48 pm

*gets up and sees Hawkmon*Hey Hawkmon can u go bak and get sometihng for me?
Hawkmon: Sure wat is it?
Its a smallpack full of ym personal writings...and a pevcil inside....make sure its mine...
Hawkmon: Okay...anyone else need anything?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:00 pm

oh big deal,so u can fight the falling water,i bet you cant ride a bucking bronko.
*i say as i get about a foot from the top and lose my foot hold,i scream and hang by one hand for a secand befour i pull myself up with the one hand and put my feet inf feet holes and grab anouther hand hole*
:demidevimon:oh b carefull rouge,i dont want to lose me digidestand befour we even get the chance to stop what ever is createing those black gears.
:me:dont worry,i know what im doing
*i say as i pull myself over the top of the fall and stand up looking out over the fall and gasping at how lardge the world is*
this is increadabole...oh,dang it,i left all my art stuff back at the shelter we made,oh well,atleast we can have fun.
*i smile and run to a good place on the edg of the fall,i make shure nothing is below me,then placeing my toes over the edge i straighten my arms out in frunt of my then jump straight up and wrap my arms arround my chest and i spin in the air and point my head straight down and stretch my arms in frunt of me as i dive straight into the water,i swim for a few secands then sruface smileing and wipeing the water from my eyes*
i love swiming.come on demidevimon,youl love it
:demidevimon:no thatnk,wings and water,dont mix.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:24 am

*i see the waterfall and jump straight in and go to the waterfall part and climb up its wall while the falling water is pushing me down but i keep going*Im glad me and my dad used to do this bak wen i was 10!!*keeps going up while beiong pushed down*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:04 am

*reeches the fall and stops dead in my tracks as i marvel at its beauty,for about three secands then i dip my water bottle into the water,fill it,then start climbing the side of the fall to get a beter look*
this will b a beautiful drawing.
*is climbing the rocks like an expert*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:58 am

well then...*i keep walking*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:54 am

*i hang by my hands and swing out of the tree doing a flip and landing on my feet then running off aheaid of you to the waterfall*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:51 am

*i strart walking towards the waterfall*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 am

oh great,now i can refill my water bottle,where is it
*climbs up beside you and stares out over to the fall*
wow,thats so close,this place is so thick the trees block the sound,this place is so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:44 am

Well okay......*i start doing push ups and then create a latter and get to the top of a tree and lok out and see a huge waterfall*Hey guys i found a source for pure water!!*i climb down*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 am

*blushes a little and looks mad as i say*
there not pj's,its my...bathing seut.
*blushes even more as i tie the black cover arround my waste and say*
i didnt expect to b thrown into anouther world or i would have packed some thing a little more comfterbal,besides,this is beter than wearing long sleves.
*walks into the forest and looks for food,i spot a tree full of frute and pick some*
demidevimon,are these safe for humans?
:demidevimon:yea,there safe.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 am

*eats some rolls he cooked up earier*well u bring comfortable PJ's in ur bag...wow...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:30 am

*stares at the tree and seys*
well,isnt that exciteing,we need shelter and found it,and all within five emnits,great,now if you will excuse me,i dont sleep with boys.
*goes a little farther and finds a bunch of bamboo like poles and some verry long weeping will like branches and starts putting togeather a small shelter for me,i make a door out of a bunch of lardge leves and a roof out of more bamboo poles and use more leaves to make a roof,when im dont the thing almost looks like a hut.*
there,thats better,you coming in litle guy?
*i ask demidevimon and he smiles and flys on in*
im going to change into some more comfterbal cloths,stay out.
*after an hour i come out with verry short black shorts and a sleveless dark purple top and my hair tied up in a poney tail off of my neck*
thats much better.now we need some food,i gess we should fan out and surch.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:20 am

Well they aint really monsters..they are kewl...and i thnk they rock...and i can build 3 shelters both for 2 ppl in about 4 hours...all i need is wood and a tarp or large leaves...*start to find a good spot for them in a forest but trips into a tree and he goes through into it and it is a large shelter type thing and i go out of it for a sec*Heyt guys get inside this tree here!!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:08 am

*stares at the sleeping boy and seys*
i cant balieve,you were asleep .
*i still look a little shaken by all thats just happened,as i turn to walk back to my tree the tall black winged digimon walks up to me and seys*
:devimon:im devimon,its a pleasure to meet you,now,what is you name?
:me:it...its rouge
:devimon:ahhh,rouge,what a perfect name for my partner.
*he smiles and i say*
:me:so...were partners,i thought the little bat looking guy was.
:devimon:that was demidevimon,my rooky form,with the help from your degivice,i can digivolve.
:me:digivice,digivolve,this...this is all so verry crazy...i went to camp to relax,not to b draged off to some other world with monsters and creetures and,talking blue dinosaurs.
i cant balieve im saying this but,id rather be home with my horses.
*devimon looks a little confused but he smiles and returns to his rooky level as i stare at the device in my hand and look over to the boy with the blue monster and i say*
:me;so...what r we going to do now,we cant stay here all night,we need shelter,and some place to hide from those big things.
What do u say mister cool and calm and not disturbed by monsters.
*im talking to the guy with the hawkmon*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:38 am

*me and Hawkmon were asleep the whole time*zzzz.....HUH!?!?!? Did i miss sumthin?
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Xveemon: X blaster! *he hits the black gear weakening it*
Me: jesus christ! *pulls out the digivice and holds it up* please somhing happen! *a beam of light shoots out hitting the black gear destroying it as kabutarimon flies away* whoa.....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:35 pm

:demidevimon:this is not good,not good at all.
*i stare at the beast as it charges at me because im the closest to the forest it came out of,i stare in amasment and dont seem to care how much danger im in,i keep watching it run at me and at the last secand i snap out of it and scream,then i relise that its a jigantic bug and its coming for me,i scream ageain and duck just as my digivice screams a loud pearcing scream and glows black,suddenly demidevimon is surrounded by the light and changes instantly into a lardge black wings almost human looking thing,i gasp at the change and at how fast he grabs the bugs horns and tosses him a half a mile down the beac*
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ARROUND HERE?!!!!!
*i rush back to the others and run t the tree i was drawing under,i pack up my things and stay a good distance behind the boys as i watch the monsters fight*
:devimon*get to safty,all of you,x veemon and i can handel this.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:01 am

okay cool i guess... *all of the sudden a kabutarimon comes out of the trees with a black gear around his neck* umm....veemon....is he friendly?????
Veemon: not when he has that black gear! *he digivolves to X-veemon and attacks kabutarimon*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:33 am

*looks at the digivice*so this things is....
Hawkmon: A digivice...it shows when i digi-volve...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:26 am

it talks.how strange,wow look at this one
*smiles and laughs as the cutest little bat lookig thing pops out of the forest*
:demidevmon:hellow there human,im demidevimon,your digital monster,its a pleasure to finally meet you.
:me:digatal monster,what a weared name,the monster part fits.
*smiles and laughs as i shake his little foot*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:25 am

so your digital....
Hawkmon:Yes we are...were digimon-digital mosters*says in unison like in the first season first episode*
Well cleche but okay...and i guess im ur partner dude then...
Hawkmon:Yep!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:20 am

*veemon goes up to me and pokes me*
veemon: of course i talk...im a digimon....and ur my partner....
me: why am i ur partner? and wth is a digimon?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:17 am

*sees hawkmon*now that is kewl....yo im DJ Royal!
Hawkmon: Yeah and im Hawkmon ur my digidestined!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next