Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:45 am

*sits on top of the water fall playing my hermonica and eatinf a few bites from an apple,i keep playing a calm soothing kinda lullby like tune as i stare out into the forest and listen to the peacefull sounds of the digalal world*
:demidevimon:your pretty good with that thing
:me:thanks,my father tought me to play a long time ago
:demedevimon:he shure is a good teacher
*i smile and keep playing and close my eyes compleetly relaxing and getting lost in the sound of the music*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 pm

me and veemon chow down on the apples and fruit* yum!
Veemon: u said it!
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:46 am

*walks back out and grabs a few apples and walks back to the watterfall and sits on the top of it on the dry rocks and plays my hermonica*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am

*eats then goes to train*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:32 am

huh,well arent you the lazy one.
*i say as i start a fire and sitck a few meet apples on sticks and lean them togeather over the fire to let them cook*
im not going to do this all by myself,i might be a girl,but im not your maid.
*i say as i toss a few apples on a stick to each boy and say*
cook them your self.
*i then walk back to my little shelter,walk inside,and lay down wateing for my food to finish cooking,i pull out a black hermonica and start playing it*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 am

*walks to the tree*Yawn...eat eat train...that my schedule
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:31 am

great,i cal boil a few and roas these apples and well have sweet meet stew.
*smiles and begins to dog a pit for a fire and gets a small pot out of my back pack and seys*
i allways bring this with me,incase the food at the camps i go to totally suck
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:22 am

brings back a bunch of pear looking things while me and veemon munch on one each* we found these fruits! they are delicious!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:19 am

:demidevimon:yea yea good for you
*i laugh and toss demodevimon out of the hut and say*
no boys allowed right now*
i shut the door and change back into the cloths i had on when we came(my avie cloths),i walk back out of the hut and start looking around for food and find some apples*
hay look,i found apples haahaa,im good at this.
*takes a bite and spits it out saying*
oh grose,yuck,it tastes like raw met
:demidevimon;of course its raw,yu have to cook it,there meet apples
:me;meet apples.wow,this place is strange
*gathers a bunch of apples and carry them back to camp*
lunch is surved.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:16 am

*we both jump up and dry off* hey we were training! veemon can go to ultimate lvl now! *goes out and begins to find weird fruit*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 am

*laughs a little as i see the two lazy boys laying down sleeping,i walk over to them and pore my bottle of ice cold water on them and say*
hay,wake up,if you want to eat your going to have to help me find food,i dont think the frute i found is going to last verry long.
*demidevimon laughs a little as i walk away and enter the small hut like shelter i made for myself and close the door behind me*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:58 am

me and veemon are asleep after days of training* zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am

well if your going i gess i should,im not getting stuck by myself if anouther monster atacks.
*stands and starts walking with you back to the camp*
lets go demidevimon
:demidevimon:my wings are still wet,i cant fly
:me:well ill carry you then
*i smile and pick the little guy up and carry him in my arms back to out camp*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:36 am

Im goin back to the camp...*gets out and start walking*
Hawkmon:Yeah me too..
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:52 am

*keeps blushing a little as i turn over and lay on my belly sun tanning and hopeing that the boy didnt hear or just didnt notice the axcent i was trying to cover,i lay on te ground listening to the waterfall and laying with demodevimon whos laying beside me drying his feathers and sighing with joy as the sun worms him*
this place is nice,its alot better than that boring old camp.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:39 am

Heh...*jumps bak into the bottom of the water and piks up some rocks*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 am

seriously,listen to they guy,yall er ginin me a headake....oops,i mean you are giving me a headake...uugh,cant balieve i just said that.
*is speaking with a major suthern cow girl axcent and blushing big time as i sink down into the water and swim to the shore,i get out of the water and sit on the ground laying in the sun trying to pretend i didnt just sound like the bigest country cowfolk there ever was*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Hawkmon: Oh be quiet runt!!*flies up to the top of the waterfall*
Oh would yall stop fighting?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:03 pm

:demidevimon:why dont ya brag a little more,i dont think the humans get how great your royal featherd one is?
:me: heehee,well look whos got a little adatude,i think were going to go great togeather
*i laugh a little and then dive back into the water and surface a few feet from the fall and float on my back relaxing with my eyes closed*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:00 pm

*i surface and see demidevimon and laugh*Heh...*Hawkmon lands beside demidevimon*
Hawkmon:I know wat you mean...feathers are hard to fly with when wet...but i dry easy...so its okay if i get a little wet..
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:53 pm

*smiles as you dive in and i sit up just as the splash from your dive reeches shore,i get soaked and laugh a little as demidevimon shakes the water from his feathers and grumbles under his breath about just geting dry*
heehee,dont worry,its just a little bath.
*keeps laughing and watches for you to surface*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:51 pm

I am weird....*looks down at the watewr and puts up his bag then jumps down into it from the top of the waterfall*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:47 pm

heh,if you call this adverage,your weared,of cource the human world is so much more dull than this,i gess we would find it weared
*i respond to hawkmons comment as i lay back and relax in the sun*
im not complaining,compared to the dull life of a farm hand slash world traveler,this is the collest thing iv ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 pm

Hawkmon...wat do you think of the Digiworld?
Hwakmon: Well...its pretty kewl...except the rasndom attacs...we have fun with our friends...its basically an average world...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:29 pm

*demidevimon catches my sunscreen in him buird like feet but accadentally squerts himself in the eyes and falls into the water,i laugh a little as he screams for help in the 2 inch deep water and swim over to him,i sit on the side of the lake and wash off the sunscreen in his eyes and smile as i hold him stil and blow his wings to dry them enough for him to fly*
:me:there you go little guy,all better,all u have to do is flap a few times and your good as new.
*smiles ageain and starts putting the sunscreen on my arms and legs*
:demidevimon:boy am i lucky,i got a cute,nice,and verry sweet artner,i think im going to like being a digidestand digimon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)   Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digidestined role play (admins who join this role play come here and only 5 others -_-)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next