Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Role play

Go down 
+2
Dman
Foxboy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Halo Role play - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 am

Mech: You can never have just minor damage can you
Dream: Thats not my style
Mech: I'd better get to work *I start my repairs*
*i see the pelacen pick up sniper girl* there's no way we'll get there *turn on comlink* We're not going to make it to the pelicen in time get the troops you have out if you can come back for us if not we'll figure something else out *end comlink* It's just us for a time Carl how are you doing with ammo.
Carl: I'm nearly out of rifle ammo but I haven't used my sniperbow with a full quiver.
Good Marie how about you.
Marie: I'm still good i got about 12 clips of each weapon plus my mine field, over.
Great now Mech whats your status with Dream.
Mech: Nearly complete he'll be in fighting condition in no time.
Excellent I have about five rounds of carbine and seven with my brute spiker we can do this. *I run to where Mech and Dream are and throw out a shield* now when Dreams ready we"re going to move out with this shield and pick up what we can use from what the enemy droped.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:58 am

finally,its about time you got you but here ta help...theres no way we can hold them back for much longer,i just shot my last round and theres to many to fight with a blade alone,i say we get the heck out of here and try and defeet them at the fortress
*i run back to the men that helped me and grab a few wounded soulders,i then tell them to get to the ship and retreet as fast as possibole*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:43 am

*a soldier comes up to me*
Soldier: Sir we have an emergency!! We have some allies stuck in the battle field!!
Well we gotta retrive them then..get me a pelican...im going out for them...*i walk towards the landing pad and 7 of my men follow me and we get in a pelican and take off at the stranded soldiers and then take out most of the enemy's attacking them with the guns on the plican then land near them and open the hatch and i run out shooting a battle rifle at any covenant i see*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:56 am

who cares about name at a time like this,thanks for the patch up,i owe ya one.
*i leep up and speed off down the hill,i grab the laser bomb gun out of my left arm and fire a few shots into the lardge machines,i then flip backwards avoiding a fe atacks and diveing behind a big boulder,i make a run for it and head straight for the other soulder in armer and shoot down any enamy befour they manage to see me,i dive over to the soulder in armer and say*
hello,i balieve i was saposto met you befour this all started,to late now..oh well
*grabs the shield and tosses it into the air,i fire a few lardge laser blasts at it and they bounce off and hit the main power core of two out of three bi bruts,the holes i blew into them befour relly worked.*
huh..im suprised that relly worked,i gess that blast to the head didnt mess up the old hardrives.
*smiles and dives for cover ageain and starts fireing my lasers at the enamy totally ignoring the other soulder*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:46 am

Mech: sorry Marie you were suppose to let me know when I get close to hurting her
Marie: Sorry I'm about done here so I'm trying to finish so I wasn't paying attenction forgive me lady.
Mech: done here you can now move sniper girl.
Marie: You know you can ask her name now that she's concous hi my name is Marie nice to meet you I'm done as well what shall we call you.
Mech: Sorry lady no time for Intros I've got to help Dream, Mech out.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:30 am

aaoow,,watch what your doing with those wires...i can still feel ya know,they didnt take out all the human muscles.
*i say as the men work on finishing my back,i smile and say*
well if thats the case you better hurry up,im almost out of ammo and this isnt a good time to be laying arround like sitting ducks...give me that com link
*grabs the com link and seys*hay,is any one on this thing,iv got a few more shots with this gun and i think i can help take out a few more big ones,but i need your help...i just shot a shield over to your buddy,have him hold it perfectly straight and hold it as high in the air as he can,im going to use it to blow a hole right threw the main power sorce of those big guys.*end com link*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:21 am

*turn on comlink* Mech, Marie hows it going with the girl
Mech: Well luckly I'm famillur with her machanices I should be done in a few minutes.
Good Marie how about you.
Marie: I'm about done on my side as well she'll be battle ready in no time.
Cool and Mech when your done Dream needs a tuneup\
Mech: Man He's lucky we came along
Yeah but even if you weren't here he'd be in the same situation
Mech: sniper girl your you 'll be able to move soon just bear with me alittle longer.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:07 am

*as i lay helpless to do any thing,i smile and do the only thing i can,i rais my gun into the air and using precise aiming i shoot a few shots and they all bounce off the mouintian side and hit a few bombs i hid as a back up plan,they all expload and devastate the enamy sending a bunch of boulders and rocks flying into them,all of then miss you and your only hit by a few pebbles and stines,i then fire ageain and this time i aim my gun for a fallen comrads shield and i cause it to fly threw the air and slice threw a few enamy soulders befour it spins back and lands close to your side*
that better help him...or were all sunk.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:57 am

*i slam my mask into the mountain unlocking it as i roll out of cover as plasma shots slam into my suit as i roll to my stomach firing a couple rounds into the grunts sending them packing as i pull myself back to cover i let out a small sigh*that was close
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:25 am

*i moan and wince in pain as i try to re gain concencness,i begin to opeain my eyes a little but find that i cant move any thing but my arms,not knowing where i am i grab the closest rifel and begin shooting at any enamy that gets to close..i notice the ones helping me and smile*
keep up the good work...but be quick about it....these...these monsters wont kill thmselves.
*i laugh a little and keep shooting any enamy i can hit,still trying to help the soulders as much as my injured body will let me*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:46 am

MEN FALL BACK TO THE WALL!!! FALL BACK!!!!!!*runs back to the wall entrance and kills evrythhing i can while doing so and even killing evrything that gets near my men as thwey get back inside and i keep firing until the door is shut and bolted thenn i go up to the top of the wall and get down*We need to concentrate on the grunts and elites at the wall...get some of your men to take out the hunters in back!!!
Captain soldier:Yes sir! Men get onto those hunters!!!
His soldiers:YES SIR!!!*they start to shoot at the back*
Men take out anything near this wall!!!
My soldiers: YES SIR!!!*me and my men start to shoot almost dirctly down at them then kill more and more*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:26 pm

i'll gaurd the cadapult* i quickly run firin both my spiker and my smg as i get to the cadapult mech runs to cueball as i give him extra cover fire feeling the plasma blasts hit my sheild i quickly take cove as they recharge*their gettin better at shootin thats gonna be a problem *i turn on the com link*mech should i keep the cad a pul......*the cadapult gets hit and explodes sendin me head first into the mountain i slowly slide down stunned as i lay their in pain i realize my comm link comunicator is broken*stupid piece of junk* i laugh a little as i wait for my suit to get out of system lock*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:47 pm

*I see the sniper girl unconsas* Now now we can't let the guests at the party passout in a dangerous places, Dream cover me it's time for us to help her out *I run to the girls aid with Dream and the rest of my crew covering me* She looks bad I'll need both Mech and Marie to fix her up first I need to get her to safety *I pick her up and sling her over my shoulder and head to the others* *I then head to the ditch where Marie was fighting from* can you help her
Marie: I'll do what I can but I'm going to need Mechs help.
I'll get him but you get started *I go and get Mech* Mech Marie's going to need your help we have a cyborg.
Mech: Gotchya cover my position. *I go and Help Marie*
You got it.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 am

*all the rest of the snipers fall back running back to the bace and i lay at the bottom of the mouintian right in plain sight,im un concance and un able to move,bleeding from my back and the machanics in my spine and arround my back are sparking from damage,i almost look like an old left over junky robot*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 am

*me and cueball go back to back firing our guns like mad as his crew covers us we fire like mad gettin our sheilds dterioraited as we see several phantoms pass by us heading straight for the base as even more troops come me and cueball spot the snipers of the enemy unit as a pack of hunters fire on our position we both run for cover as the horde drops sheilds and armor for their units and in what seems seconds they have a alternate base for their troops i hear the recall siren from the commanders base but me cueball and his team were to far out for recall we saw the others get out of the fire and back to helpin the base as we heard the explosions and blasts of combat *well bro looks like we aren't done wit hthe party
Cueball:nope hows your amo
ME*i look over my amo*i got three rounds of armor piericing bullets for my smg and about three rounds of shrreder bullets for my spiker
Cueball:just like you to forget to bring what you promised this party is gonna suck
Me:hey it ain't my fault they brought extra people*at this me and cueball burst out laughing as we see the sniper girl and her crew fall back*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:21 am

*i smile as i watch the tother soulder with the sniper guns un load his billets into the enamy*
well,hes not as bad as i thought
*as im distracted by the soulder a brute manages to apear behind me and bash me in the back with his weapon befour i can notice him,as i rool across the ground and fall over the side of the mouintian i grab a rock and pull myself and quickly leg sweep him and slam a granade into his throat as it exploads,i run and only manage to get cought with a small amount of the blast,i fall forward and stagger to my feet as my back sparks and bleeds from the mechanic parts in my spine and the human muscles and other un modafied parts,i catch my breath and take off running back to my snipers and start unloading on the enamy with a baradge of bullets from the sniper rifels on my back,i run out of bullets and throw my guns to the ground,i pull out my laser rifel and fight off as many of the anamy as i can,im slowing own from the injury but i refuse to let any get past,i take out my laser gun from my right leg and shoot down a few bruts and fire a few blasts at some banshes and manage to clear alot of the enamy befour i get nocked out and slung back into the mouintian side,i barley manage to grab my com link and say*
alll...snipers...fall back...if theres any one left.....i repeet..fall back...there...theres to meny...fall...back.......
*i drop the com link and pass out bleeding and unconcance*

Last edited by rouge on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 am

*I smile and roll forward firing what's left of my sniper amo i quickly put it on my back as i pull my smg out laughing as i fire a few rounds into a wraith slinging my hunter sheild to my back i leap on the front bashing my fist into it's hard shell until it breacks of and i slam a acuired gernade into it i quickly leap off as it explodes i shake my head a little as i open fire on incoming banshees as i open the comlink*commander you have about 30 wraith blasts inbound on you and your men i suggest you take cover cause it's enough to obliterate a smallbase with no sheilds
A Brute:ah the demon get him *starts firin it's brute shot*
ME:*i close the com link as the gernade explodes in my face flinging me into the mountain side as my sheilds lower greatly i merely roll and fire a burst through the skull of the brute droping him instantly i then roll forward grabbing his brute shot as i fire at the incoming banshee which falls to the grenade barage*no soldier is imorrtal or untouchable *i rise to my feet and run back unloading as many bullets as i can before i have to reload*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:25 am

*i unleash a hail like rain of bullets all over the battle field as my snipers join me and togeather we rain a firey distruction on the enamy takeing out most of whats left only leaveing the big guys,i smiles and stand at the edge of the mouintian and stand in plain sight as i pull a medium sized laser bomb launches out of the mechanics in my arm,i aim it at one of the lardge machines and blow a lardge hole into it hitting the core and main power suport makeing it expload and take out two as it goes,i chardge it ageain for anouther atack and fire a lardge estra high powerd bomb into anouther lardge one and this time it takes out about three as its main power core exploads,i smile then quickly ake off running back into the battle holding my laser bomb gun in my left hand and my regular laser gun in my right hand,i run threw the field and jump up into the same phantom one of the other soulders are fighting in and i help him fight his way threw the phantom as i blast threw any enamy with my laser gun and then as we get close to the core i grab him and using my cheetah ike speed and modafyied strength i carry him out and at the last secand i jump out and spin arround and shoot a thre secand delay laser bomb into its core and run out with the soulder as it exploads,i run back up to the mouintian and drop him on the ground as i shove the laser gun back into my right leg and the laser bomb gun back into my left arm,i turn arround and grabing my sniper guns i strap them onto my shoulders and unload an intire ammo suply onto the field,i shoot into one lardge phantom and create an exploasion so great it takes out 1 thurd of the remaining forces*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:02 am

*I help the sniper girl help her troops in the BANSHEE then switch my target to the enemy Phatom that is near* your going down. *I activate the boosters and go in kamicase style* Honey I'm home! *AS i'm about to colided with the Pahntom jump out following the banshee for my opening when it hit it blows a hole in the Phantom and I land inside ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:38 am

*i smile as the soulder i was helping thanks me and then i say*
your welcome and im just as crazy as the rest of you,and dont worry about me,i can handel myself.
*smiles and stomps my reght leg makeing a small hand held laser rifer shoot out and up to my hand,i grab it and take off running back threw the enamy army and shoot every thing i am faced with,i then draw my laser saber once more and slice therw the enamy fleet with the increadabole speed almost matching and out doing a cheetah,i smile and laugh after every thin i distroy i then turn and fo one split secand i see my snipers being gunned down from the air and from the land,a tear forms in my eye and i take off running for one of the lardge monster machenes and limb up its back sliceing threw its power sorce and distroying it as i jump off the top and land on a flying things(no clue about the names)i then kill the driver and piolet the craft arround shooting at the ones killing my men,i then jump out and land on the ground close to my rifels and sniper guns,i lays down and start shooting with extreme skill killing any enamy that comes within range of my guns*
im not letting anouther groop of men,under my comand,die.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:21 pm

i need my 25 frontline troops here now!!
Troops:We are here sir!*they line up behind me*
Good gear up and meet me at the gates of this place
Troops:Yes sir!*they get their frontline weapons and get to the gate*
Slright we have our ppl out there ad they are getting mauled becuz we arent doing anything so lets go!!!*the gfate opens as we leave and shuts behind us with us charging at them with our smg's in one hand firing and our saber's in one hand ready to slice at the eney's frontline*ATTACK!!!*we shoot down most of the frontline then we hit them head on with our saber's mine slicing through a shield and then a hunters head then firing at another elita and hitting it right in the eye and another shot in the head killing it then slicing through even more as my men take out alot with there saber's and SMG's*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:40 pm

*Gettin into dog fights with enemy banshees doing pretty well only got hit five time* hope the phantoms don't get involve too soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:32 pm

*my foot part of the suit unstoves allowing me to move again i get to my feet and shake the landing shock off*thanks for the help i'm one of the non existencet soldiers nice to meet you me and that crazy St.Cueball are about as crazy as it gets so don't worry about everyine else *i relod my spiker and look at the incoming armies as i grab my rifle reloading it and fireing a few rounds into the ghost riders i quickly get back into action*sniper girl i suggest you keep firein we need to help our comrades cause their gonna need the help
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Sniper girl he stoved his toe if you pull it out his suit will become functional again. *I jump in the catipult* My turn Mech launch me *Mech launches the catipult and I go Flying toward a banshee* right on target *then I smash into it* slight miscalcuation ouch. *I start to slide and almost fall off it when I come to and then kick the Elite out* now time to turn table. *I then use the banshee agaist the coveant.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:29 pm

*i smile as i slice threw alot more of the enamy only to watch the other guy fighting with me on the battle fiead crash to the ground,i use my speed to pull him to safty just as i hear him say to save me*
huh,save the sniper girl,looks more like im saveing your sorry but,hold onto my back,im getting you out of here
*i say as i throw the soulder over my back and start running,i look back just as the biggest threat to us exploads and ismile*
man,i just love it when a plan works
*i smile ageain and run up threw the mouintians as fast as a cheetah but a lttle slower a s i carry you to you comrads*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Role play   Halo Role play - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Role play
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next