Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:50 am

((everyone...look at my announcement....im not role playing anymore on here....)
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:48 am

(( Now Fox from what I've seen your Liger does not fit that description.....and no matter what your claw is still classified as a weapon just like you stated in the beginning no laser claw supering up your claw in rage mode is just like Laser claw so regardless it was not allowed along with your second post after Dmans o_o ))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:44 am

(AW, COME ON!)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:43 am

((THAT "GOD MODDY MOVE" WAS A REAL MOVE USED BY THE PILOT OF LIGER ZERO!!!!! HE WAS USING HIS BLUE ARMOR EXCEPT HE DIDNT YUSE A CLAW HE USED HIS BLADE ON HIS LIGERS SIDE!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:33 am

(what I meant to say is, agree to disagree and walk away from it)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 am

((We are Genesis -_- all he had to do was take the fact that he lost fare and square sadly he cannot which is why he pulled that god moddy move off and even after I corrected it he still can't take it in....that' sad to me....))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:29 am

(cant we just agree to disagree)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:28 am

((So wait...Fox you pull off the biggest jacked up move in histroy then you post Twice technically When I didn't even post yet?...which you cannot do in Rping....and you know this Fox don't try to turn this on me by saying "Oh so now your mad cause you lost" because Technically I did not and deep down you know my post was late and you cannot take it that I won fare and square....wow))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:21 am

(how come I can hear me?!)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 am

((ok so wait....you want to win...even though i already had.....even though i used liger x's strongest move.....and have more experience....and have a better zoid.....just cuz you want to? im srry....go ahead and leave....)
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:17 am

(just get back to rping, who cares which ones faster, the point is you passed the test
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:15 am

((Gene it won't I'll end it before it does like I always do))
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:14 am

(okay seriously, you guys need to stop this before it gets out of hand)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:14 am

((And fox it's ashame you had to edit your stats just to prove nothing in this....like I said are you going to swallow your pride admit you were wrong and let me delete your post and post mines again or are you going to be a selfish little kid which this is not an insult I'm just using examples))
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:12 am

((if you would have read my post b4 you did you would have known all of ligers power goes into his speed and his right claw....))
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:10 am

(Experience means nothing and you showed that in the battle if you wanted to use experience you could have played on ALL your Ligers abilities just like I did... and still I'll name a couple facts why you current zoid not when it's fused together isn't better than mine 1, You may be fast but you're heavy where my zoid is not 2, my Zoid is more Agile than yours yours just focuses in speed strength and power where my Zoid differs from that on Stealth, Speed. and it's small lite frame......... now I admit yeah it's better but...was that proven in this battle no >_>...meet me in an all out battle then I'll be owned probably otherwise the Liger without weapons is just speed now I take my leave unless you're going to allow me to delete your post AGAIN and post mines again >_>?))
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 am

((ok mugen...but still look at my zoid stats....look at all my extras...im a more expirenced pilot.....by a year....and i won the zoid championships.....)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:02 am

((Fox that is unfair -_-......and you just cannot tkae the fact that you lost!...I swear man that is so BS I'm sick and tired of being made out to be some weak little punk which I am not and by the way The shadow fox MATCHES liger zero it was proved....now I'm done with this stupid little topic because I feel I was cheated once again man I'm disappointed that you stooped this low you took the joy out of the one Rp I thought was fun >_> bye now))
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 am

((no...i made my post first saying i beat him so im reposting and deleteing his post and mugen...i won the zoid championship.....Liger X is better than Liger Zero and liger zero is better than a shadow fox))

*liger runs at incredible speeds and tears off the shadow fox's legs with its right claw* there....your done....you failed to beat me....but you pass my test......
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:55 am

((Well from my point of view you kind charged in bull headed thinking you were better than me just because you think your liger is better than my zoid which sadly it is not o_o but meh I passed))

*He walks out of the arena smiling inside his Zoid*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:52 am

well now that this is done, I've uh, got somewhere to be *acting suspiciously*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:50 am

((damit mugen....i beat shadow fox but you passed my test....what more do you want?))
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 am

(( Now before you get mad Fox I deleted your post because my post was late in getting here do not bust a fit I only did it because it would look stupid to have that post here with the way my post goes.....Now lets continue))
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 am

*i look a little upset*Man he stole that move from me....hmph..*sips some more java smoothie and then returns to watching*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 am

you dont know the rage mode then...... *liger holds out one of its claws and it shoots out and slices half the side of shadow fox and then it shoots its head at the shadow fox while its distracted and bite onto its neck and starts sucking out power from it and the cock pit opens and i jump out onto shadow fox with two cords and puts them inside a opening and shadow fox gets shocked and i jump back in my cock pit as ligers head retracts back to its body with a cord attached and ligers power is at 100% while shadow fox's power is low and ligers armor turns white and its claw glows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next