Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Darkovian World - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:31 am

(its nightfall now but not full moon yet,i just wanted to make this clear so theres no mistakes)
*my heart suddenly starts to pulce.i gasp once and i can feel the pulsing threw my body and hear it in my ears.i shake a little and gasp once more as the sun sets and i feel the ice cold breath of the undead tuch my skin and i shivver slightly.i stand and wrap my arms arround my chest and wince a little as i feel my muscles tenceing and growing,my teeth becomeing sharp and my skin crawling and turning pale.as the moon light shines apon the waters surface i stare into the reflection and see the monster in me once more.my body pulces with my heart,the blood flow slows and allmost stops compleetly,i scream in pain as my body dies and i feel the strong pain of hunger stabbing at my body like a thousand knives.i staggering in slight pain as small tears fall from my eyes and suddenly turn blood red as i try to walk away from the rest of the groop.wishing not to harm any of them ageain,i keep staggering threw the woods atempting to hide some where till morning*
i wont harm any one ageain.
*im still in my lvl 2 form but my skin has grown pale and allmost turnd solid white,my eyes burn like two lardge bright saphire stars aginst the pitch black sky,and my teeth have grown two lardge sharp fangs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:20 am

*He sighs as he sets off into the forest once more and looks up t the sky.*......Full moon is coming......along with.....Him!! *He says with edge in his voice. He then holds up his hand and the quick image of a giant claw covered in blood and brain matter flashes before his eyes and he yelps in pain and falls to his knee panting.* Dammit....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 am

*i jump down*Hey watsup?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm

*i limp back to my hut,feeling imbarrased and sore.i walk into it and then walk out,finding no peace in the small earth smelling hut,i walk back to the waterfall and sit at the edge of the water,stareing into my reflection.*
*sigh* some ultamit fighter i turnd out to be.....i cant make it in this place,i should just disapear.i cant even controle my powers.
*i sigh ageain and toss a pebble across the water and it skipps to the other side.i wince a little from the pain in my uscles from the fight with the lycan and i start to wash the blood from my small scrapes and cuts as i sigh*
i dont belong here.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:31 pm

(yeah, I know that,but i'm just saying)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:23 am

(My beast is pure earth so....)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:19 am

*looks around* hello hyuso...

(D, Fox said not to fuse into our beasts yet)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:53 am

*i start to meditate and i turn into my lvl 4 form with my necklace onand then my pet appears that i have only seen in my dreams and in my past life and i turn to it*A giant earth monster...good...*i jump onto it and i mold into its body and we run towards the cliff and i see waller and his pet*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:51 am

*lands in a field with some trees in it* hmmm this is a nice place *some very weak monsters appear* o_o goodie alright time to use some fighting things i used on the streets *spins very fast and my claws extend farther with each rotation hitting all of the monsters with either the chain or the claws* sweet
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:39 am

*Riding Talon,I land on a cliff, overlooking the ocean* hmm.....this would be a good place to train....cliff for hyuso.....ocean for rouge.......ocean breeze for me......
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:22 am

well what ever guys im going to like train my claws to do some cool crap *swings from tree to tree with my extending claws*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:53 am

*sighs* Well I'm going to go train with Talon.....if anyone needs me,I won't be hard to find* Talon! * I hold a fist in the air and a massive blur roars past our heads, causing a great wind of turbulence,and I disappear*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:20 am

(dont try to get this rp to far ahead cuz im not gonna be here after this post for all weekend so yeah bye)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:26 pm

(being that rouge is normally the voice of reason.....and I don't want to post to a bunch if guys all day......i'm shutting my mouth *takes a puffy jacket and zips it past his nose* MrmrrmrmemrmeM!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:23 pm

(if you guys dont stop argueing,im quitting every rp and this site.i log on every day to have fun and escape all the argueing,i expect to have fun,talk,laugh,but no.i find more argueing.if it doesnt stop im not comming back.this is rediculious,atleast take it to the friggen pm's.some one let me know when all the argueing about this is over,im not comming back to the darkoviea rp untill it stops)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:15 pm

(it doesn't have to conduct it, it stops it because electricity is extremely hot,and no oxygen,means that there is no heat for the electricity to build up
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:13 am

(hey you guys leave be behind like 4 pages again >_>) *watches the fight* hmmm i want to fight something to with my new claws
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:36 am

((Then we'll wait for fox I've already pmed him anyway just waiting for him to get on tonight plus we're a lot farther ahead in this rp anyway and as he said he comes on at nights. So lets just leave this Role play alone till fox comes back....after all being left behind sometimes caused people to leave the rp.))
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:30 am

(sorry but unless fox says otherwise you CANNOT use electricity...same goes with ALL non-gaurdians that try and use elements of any kind...)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:47 am

((Why can't I use Electricity?...I mean what's exactly wrong with only my level 4 form using electricity based attacks?.Everyone else can use Elements freely even without their level 4 forms and yes I know their guardians but still .....I don't see the harm in me using electricity based attacks in my strongest level known to date.....Like Rouge said it isn't hurting anyone. Now note people I'm talking to Dman not anyone else o_o.))

((Oh and Brick it's impossible for Oxygen to conduct Electricity.))
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 am

(plus,without oxygen electicity is inactive/....it can't conduct
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 pm

(Mugen you cant control lightning so ur post about the lightning bending around and hitiing rougfe and the ground is invalid as well as all other posts that have you using the electricity to hurt someone...and dont say im singling you oput kuz i monitered evry post to make sure no one elese did anything bad..if i missed sumthin plz tell me)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:30 pm

*sighs* sitting down....I wish i could have fought, being the fastest........
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:17 pm

*His sigh comes from the dust cloud as his cloths appear to be torn but he appears to be okay.* Rouge...hurting me with electricity in this form is like using great winds against brick...useless....now...the reason I say it's over is because if you haven't noticed this area....has become a large energy conductor....*Points up to the brewing clouds.* if and only IF! I flare my current....a bolt as tall as the Twin towers and empire state building along with the height of Mt Everest all combined ...would hit us..... even I!! would get hurt from that......so like I said this is finished...you put up a good fight and should have went to level 4 to fight me at the same level...but ya didn't and you underestimated me.....*He goes back to his regular state.*.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:10 pm

(it turnd into water,witch means i could have had it with me the hole time.i made it apear in my hand and turn back into the water form)
you think so?*i say sarcasticly as lardge whips of water apear out of the ground and wrap awwound us,causing the water and lightning to react togeather and compleetly zap boath of us and cause a small exploasion.i fly back and land on the ground with several burn marks and a few cuts on my head,arms,and legs,and i wate to se if any thing happend to you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next