Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Darkovian World - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:00 am

NEVER! I CANT BRING HARM TO INNOCENT ANIMALS..THERES NO WAY!*my eyes are dark demon purple as i glare at you with a look of allmost disgust on my face allong with a lok of total craveing*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 am

Then it is time for the alternative....you have to start feeding off of animals....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:13 am

you dont understand...im not a lycan,im a vampire,vampires cant starve themselves,without wasteing away to nothing...thats why our instincts kick in and turn us into monsters if we dont eat...or bodys are dead,we need blood to remain amung the liveing....its just easyer to end it.i wish python was here,hes en a vampire for god knows how long...he could help me...i just dont know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:08 am

Because there is always the chance of over coming it!!! take myself for instance...If anyone should be breaking down it's me...I mean I have to EAT! any living being or I starve.....look I know the thirst is strong but you have to put it to the side for now...for you see..I haven't eaten anyone 670 days......my inside are screaming to tear someone apart right now but I ignore them.*He looks at her.*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:03 am

why the he** should i? i cant deal with them,i cant deal with any of this...i dont understand any thing thats happaning here.i just want to return to earth where my life was normal.i could be some thing there,not this...this..freak.i was 3 time street fight champ,now im nothing but a chump.i cant even defend myself,i cant controle these powers,and i cant controle myself...why face some thing when you know its to hard to deal with?
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:57 am

*He sighs as he stands up and looks at her.* Stop...stop right there....sto running away from your problems!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:22 am

GET OFF ME!*some how finds the strength,threw anger probably,to kick you off as i sit up and stagger to my feet.i lean over aginst a tree and say*you dont understand...im...loseing controle...the hunger....i just..i can see what would happen,to every one....i will not drink from any one,i cant...i just...cant.*sighs and starts walking away,un able to cry any more but still looking verry upset*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:50 am

*He sighs and then pushes off of the ground and tackles into her back sending them rolling a few feet until they stop with him over top of her pinning her down.* STOP!.....you're not a monster.......the very fact that you call yourself a monster is an insult to me.....sure you might have almost did something but you didn't that's the point...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:35 am

(correction,i was talking to every one that was falowing me)
NO...no one can help me...im..im a monster..i...i wanted to...i allmost...look what happend to my brother!i couldnt live with myself if i...i...i wont let it happen ageain.even if it means i must...just leave me alone.!
*keps running dispite the weekness and feeling of starvation.i still have tears in my eyes and the only thing keeping me from going insane at the moment is the thought of what a monster i have become*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:51 am

*looks down to see Mugen and sighs* what a day........

(she was talking to me Mugen,about the whole protection thing)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:17 am

*He appears to be still running side by side with her and he looks over at her with black eyes his teeth fully transformed into massive kanines and he starts t5o speak.* Look....you cannot hurt me if you haven't noticed I'm a werewolf if anything you should be staying away from me....I....I....I know how it feels to have that ever lasting thirst or hunger in my case but....if you stop I can help you!
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:56 am

but theyre coming o_o...ok i guess were all staying
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:00 pm

We wil stay....*flows into the tree and then i dont come back as i sleep underground*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:35 pm

*sighs disappointedly* Rouge.....*takes off into the air, moving the air around me so you can't lock on to my scent, flying his into the sky*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:52 am

no...leave me alone...go away please...just leave me...fore your own lives just leave me! *i keep running with bloody tears falling down my face,i run right threw the air guardiean and if he doesnt tun into air i simply shove him away.i keep running,my skin allmost shineing in the light thanks to the pale white skin color.my eyes have turnd a dark dark purple color and my fangs are verry sharp.im still week and stumbeling every few feet as i run.but i refuse to stay with any one i could harm any longer*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:13 am

hey rock dude e_e so yeah once its morning what are we gonna do next cuz i just fought so enemies so i think we should get out of here 1st thing tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:45 am

*disappears and reappear inf ront of you* If you let me, I'd like to try something.....it might help you control you're hunger..
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:50 am

*He Brings himself up off of the ground with a wolf like snarl and he soon starts to run through the forest on all fours still with the black eyes and soon he appears to be running side by side with her and he looks over at her.* I thought you were a human today....what's wrong with you!?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm

*stops and is crying as i see the shield between us.i shivver a little and look upset as bloody tears fall from my eyes.i shake my head and say*
stay away from me...you cant trust me any more...you allredy use a shield to protect yourself...just leave me alone fore your sake!
*i turn and take off running threw the woods as fast as i can,still staggering every once and a while and only going at half my vampire speed,but its still to fast for a human to keep up*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 pm

*as night begins to fall, I sense a different presence from where rouge was*.....It's night time.....I forgot *disappears into thin air(literally),and reappears in front of rouge, making a wind shield in between me and her* Rouge.....Rouge?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:05 am

(dill,i said in my last post that this is just night time,with an allmost full moon,its not full yet)
*stil staggering threw the woods,away from every one.my nuckles and feet still bleeding a little from trainng and my body still sore from the spar.a few cuts on my face are slightly bleeding and some verry small gashes are on my arms and legs where the lycan's blades came a little to close for comfert.i keep walking no matter how sore or tired or starved i am*
must....k..keep..moveing...i ca...cant stay...i wont...must get away.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:11 am

*some rocks and dirt sworls around me and then it drops and im not their and then i jump out of the tree with dill inside and say*Yo...
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:02 am

*still in the field attacking the goblin things* good god its night...where do they keep coming from *still slicing and dicing and sees the full moon* O_O crap i better get out of here *my claws extend to a near by tree and i swing back to the water fall in rouges posts and looks in the water* blood...this is bad *hides in a tree and lays there* no one will find me here
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:47 am

*my heart pulses one more time and i gasp as my eyes widen.i dont know what just happend but i for some strange reson a feeling of danger washes over me*
what...what was that....its like...like i can sence the presance of some thing that would be a threat to me....what is this feeling?
*ignores it and keeps staggering on threw the woods*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:44 am

*Something inside of his brain starts to ring loudly and he grabs it with his left hand closing his left eye in pain but then they both snap open wide both completely black as a scent hits his nose.* A Vampire....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next