Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

Darkovian World - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:04 pm

(So how did you get your blade into your hands...you do know how fast a bolt of lightning is right?......))

*He sighs as he didn't want it to come to this....melding with the lightning he appears again right on the inside of her blade right in close contact and appears to grunt in pains as multiple bolts of lightning strikes the ground around him and he then sighs as he looks at her.* It is over Rouge.....finished....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:55 pm

8the lightning strikes the blade of my sword,witch has now turnd into a long water blade,and surcles arround it in a current of electric water.i smile and say*lets have some more fun.*licks the small amount of blood from my lip*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:52 pm

*As the lightning bolt hits him he gives a scream of pain as it envelops him....but laughing is heard from the bolt as it curves right before hitting ground and hits her.* Ha! trying to shock me is futile!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:50 pm

*gasps and spits up blood and smiles a little and right befour the lightning bolt strikes,and while your still close from hitting y chest,i shove my knee into your chest then kick your chest ageain with my ther foot and i send you directly into the path of the lightning bolt as i rool away.i relise its not going to hurt you so i use the water from the busted water ball to soak you and cause your own electrisaty to shock you any way*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:38 pm

*He sighs.* How would gas effect an Electron?.....if I turn into a field of electrons which is too small to be seen how are you gonna get me?......*He says as he sees her making the ball he merely rushes forward tackling into her slamming his shoulder deep into her chest giving her a light chest contusion causing her to spit up blood when the fall to teh ground his X's start to glow and soon a dark lightning bolt strike down on them both moving at the regular speed of a lightning bolt to fast to be dodged.*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:26 pm

is this fast enough?*i say as i dodge every atack you just threw at me,bu flipping,spinning,and useing allmost intencly skilled acrobatic moves,to dodge the electrisaty and while your still talking i use my pwers to form a lardge bal of water in my hands.i shoot that ball above your head and as it reeches just above you i make itgrow intencly and then it surrounds your body createing a cadge that would instantly burn you out if your electrisaty tuches it.like water in an electrical plug in*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:22 pm

*smiles* that is good for you......did you know,I could raise the pressure in the air around you it would cause you to implode? OR I could expand the air in your lungs to cause you to explode..... I can also turn into any kind of gas, making your electricity useless.... *smiles*

(Also ,that much heat causes ice to explode Mugen)
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:15 pm

*As he falls he realizes what she's doing with her water beneath him and he surges an electric charge into the water and just as they turn into ice he jump starts the electrons inside of the frozen water which starts to move them at the speeds of light and the result of this disrupts the temperature of the water greatly heating it to a considerable amount instantly turning it back to just that...water.* Landing on his hand he flips up then using both of his palms he unloads a thick wide arc of electricity filled red energy at her form that reappears to envelop her and but still keeps going blasting away all of the trees behind her and a couple minutes it dies down.* Move faster!*He still looking at her he replies to brick * Did I say lightning would kill you?...no I said I would use the electric produced by you body against you.....now....that chance of being struck by lightning goes up greatly when your electric current grows and flares so If I were to flare your field... it would act as a conductor for lightning..or the electricity in the air....
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:08 pm

*smiles* Well did you know that the chance of actually being killed by lightning is approximately 1 in 2,320,000?

(thank you wikipedia)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:05 pm

*as the electricaty strikes the ground under my feet i scream a little and instead of landing on my back i arch my back and catch myself with my hands and push off,witch pushes me up into the air and i land on my feet and simply slide to a stop.i smile and take a few deep breths as i run at you ageain but this time i leave my blade on the ground where it lys.i atack with several fiststo the head,chest,and face,then i drop to the ground if none of them connect and sweep kick your feet and use my water gifts to create lardge spikes of ice that shoot up from the ground right under you*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:58 pm

*He sighs even more as he blocks with his own X blade then pushes back with his feet juking out of the way of her kick then as she descends he opens one of his palms at her and sighs.* Too slow* His Red X glows and shoots out a slightly thin wave of red electric energy. blasting her off the ground onto her back he starts to talk to Brick.* No they're not did you know I could jump start the electrons floating around in that little electric current coming off of your body to completely fry you in less than a minute *He says still looking at her.*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:55 pm

while it is funny to you....air and water are the only elements that can kill you from the inside......*smiles*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:49 pm

just start defending yourself you creep.and no you may not.*islice at your head with my blade then fallow up with a spin kick from above as i jump into the air and try to connect the blow.the hole time remaining in lvl 2 form witch looks like this*
Darkovian World - Page 15 Scary
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:47 pm

rouge... May I remind you, that you would have died upon entering the realm of fire.......had it not been for me?
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:28 pm

*He laughs out loud then sighs.* Then what is the highest form you can go up to?.....beautiful.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 pm

lycan...it...it cant be,you look so..so...geeky*laughs a little and seys* im orry but...you look like some wierd comic book reject.*laughs a little more then seys*heehee,im..im sorry..ill be serious...heh heh..uhh.but the only problem is...i cant...i dont know how.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 pm

*He scoffs at brick.* Wow you control wind big deal pansie....now shoo so the grown ups can fight....
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:25 pm

*I even hit the tree I create a 300mph wind,blowing away all of the trees in a mile radius* Fine.....you can fight him....*points at Mugen* You'd better hope my turn never comes.....
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:24 pm

*He looks at her and sighs.* Girl it is I...the Lycan...note that I don't intend death on you...I just need to test my form against the water guardian because if you don't know there is a water death knight in close proximity...so I must test my level 4 form against the level 4 water Guardian form.....so please turn level 4...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:21 pm

get the hell out of my way you little pest.look,i think its great you want to protect me but*grabs the air guardieans foot and tosses him in a fast surcle and lets him hit a tree*stay out of my fights.an ultamit fighter doesnt let any one fight for them*i say as i turn back to the man with the x face and i say*you want your shot,fine,come get it
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:17 pm

*He spins,Dips and dodges out of the slashes ways and then quickly with the X on the top of his left palm enlarges until it's about the size of a big dinner plate with on of its ends as long as all of them put together. It also appears to be that strange electric energy from before but hardened into a solid and putting his fore arm up the sharp side of the long end to block her kick but Brick gets in the way and he sighs.* You again....did I not tell you I wouldn't hurt her?.....fine if you want to fight so be it.....
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:12 pm

*rushes in and stops in front of Rouge* Let me take him......iv'e been waiting for him to slip up.....I knew this was going to happen, and I told him the consequences for even thinking about it.......*the wind around me begins to accelerate and I float into the air*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:11 pm

uh..i...umm...your getting lvl 2 and your going to deal with it.*i rush at you at an increadabole speed as i seem to bee skateing across the ground on ice skates as the water from the ground is pulled up and turnd into ice with every step i take.as i get cloce to you i start quickly sliceing at you with my blade and fallowing up with a spin kick to your head*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:07 pm

*He laughs slightly then his head lowers as the Red X's all over his body start to glow brightly and they then burst with energy throwing the ice everywhere in large chunks he then folds his arms looking at her appearing to be giving off waves of evil but not much.* fight me in your level 4 form...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:05 pm

*smirks and seys*only in my nightmares.*i quickly use the water in the air arroud the one with the x mask to surround him in a cofin of water then i lower its tempature below the frezeing point and compleetly trap him,only leaveing his head out of the ice*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next