Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

Darkovian World - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:59 am

(see that's what i'm talking about,be more vulnerable,you stone hearted fool!,lol jk)

*the necklaces begins to glows brighter as the death knights get closer to me*

I hope this thing works like it's supposed to....*is still spinning from the wind slash attack*

( Smile I like fights)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:55 am

((waller....7-ton door....vs me, while im angry, as a half dragon, in lvl 5....not much of a challenge....and yea.....yall get to fight zeke....and the Anti-guardians....which btw we will discuss later.....))

*all of the sudden a knight on a death horse grabs me and knocks me out riding away and about 10 death knights surround you*

((plus...more fights.....))
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:51 am

(fine, ignore being stuck behind a massive 7-ton door....)

*catches the necklace* ....Fine, me and D, will take Dante...... and you and rouge will take Ebony

*puts the necklace on and begins to glow*

(c'mon Fox,don't auto kill ALL of the guardians!,then I won't get much of a chance to fight anyone! Plus if you kill them all now...then there will only be Zeke left and unless there's another part to our story you haven't told us about, then the rp will be over really quick...)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am

*dante tries to run and i rip through him as well* hmph....weak....
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:46 am

(hey D,you and Fox got locked outside of the door,me and rouge are inside with the guardians.. just incase you didn't know)

*The stalagmites fall of of the ceiling on top of both of the guardians, and the explode, being blown up by a death shot*

Me: okay..i think he's mad.....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:45 am

*Ebony glows black and you see a shadow of Crow and a shadow of a wolf go in and fuse with the to evil guardians*
Both: LVL 5!!!! *they break out with ease and Ebony grew wings and looks like she has crow feathers on her and Dante has black fur covering his body and they break out with ease and ebony punches right through the diamond armor*
Ebony: anything else? *i almost seem to apear in fron of her at an amazing speed and then punches strait through her heart and my hand goes out the other side with her heart in my hand* tch..... *tosses each of you a necklace with kanji symbols, Dmans says Earth, Rouge's says water, and waller's says Air* put those on and you will become elementals...or your lvl 4......lvl 5 takes centurys of training.....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:08 am

(hey i got unbreakable armor!! So no matter what they do thay cant beat it...but i can barely hurt them...)

*while fox is distracting them wuth his transformation i use my sword and send it up into the ceiling making some stalagtites fall ontop of the dark gaurdians and using earth to create a wall over (waller 4got if ur name was lloyd on this one too)*i Hope that did something...
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:07 am

*is scraped with a death shot*

Dante: Die! *begins shooting a barrage of them around the room*

Me: Crap! *begins disappearing and reappearing, narrowly dodging them as they fly past me and explode, sending dust everywhere*

Me: Wait a second! *begins spinning and causes my sword to materialize, then slashes the air, and the wind becomes sharp around me(literally)* HA! *I begin launching the wind slashes at him 10 times a second*

(then you rp with them,just don't god-mod too much okay?)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:54 am

((uh guys...these guys have about triple your strength....))

*Ebony kicks rouge into the wall and then goes to her and punches her gut breaking a few ribs and then dante uses a death shot scraping waller and waller feels some energy gone out of him* d-d-dam.... *i get up slowly and goes into thr air and pyro swirls around me* LVL 5!!!!!!! *me and pyro's body merges and you see a dragon with armor, a white sword, a snout smaller, and standing like a human*
Darkovian World - Page 27 Refuge2
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:29 am

(well I killed him like 4 posts back,lol)

*Dante stands up from a throne like chair and starts the castle begins to shake*

Dante: Oh we'll finish what we started, but this time, we do it my way! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

*he clenches a fist in the air and the room begins to get dark, the castle begins to shake, the doors begins to shut and the windows close*

Crap! * I create a wind that lifts Hyuso and Zack out of the room and the door close fully*

*I then take to the air dodging the tentacles that rouge cut away*

(Me/Rouge Vs. Dante/Ebony)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:05 am

(he got bannd,why.that sucks.he just decided to not leave the site)
*flys threw the castle doors and useing my vampre strength and claws i slice threw the shadow tentacles and i say*
i dont have a problem beating the snot out of a girl...brign it bish.
*flys at her and starts sliceing at her with my claws as i and on the ground and fold my wings and slice threw every tentacle she throws at me*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:55 am

*flies in through the doors,seeing Dante,and the guaridan of Shadows* (someone give her a name)

Dante: So you're here, huh?

Me: Time to finish what we started!

Shadow Guardian: Oh know you don't! *sends fives dark tentacles out of her fingers at me, sharp as razors *

Me: Crap! *with my sharp reflexes, I dodge each one, one an inch away from my neck, two wrapping around my legs, and the other two curving to grab my arms*

Shadow Guardian: HA! *begins swinging me through the air*

Me: I WILL NOT FIGHT A GIRL! *begins spinning, knocking her off balance and sending her out a window by her tentacles*

(rouge, Mugen got banned, so Fox gave me and D permission to kill his character......that was last night so you're kinda late......)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:47 am

*is flung back by little brithers wings and hits the ground hard.i stagger up to my feet and cry a litte and look like im totally angry.i look arround at all the fighting between friends and i get ticked off and rais my head and scream such a high pitched screetch that it hurts every animals ears,especally those with dog and were wolf type ears and makes any one with human ears bleed.as soon as i get every ones attencion i use my vampire sped to slam my foot into the ware wolfs back,sending him to the ground while his ears are still in pain.i then apear in frunt of the others and slam my fist into there guts while there also distracted by the pain in there ears.when there all on the ground i stop screetching and hover in the air flapping my wins and saying*
what is wrong with you...my little brother,your friend...is in great danger...hes ran off on his own ageain...i couldnt stop him ageain...hes going to die if we dont hgelp him.i know ware wolfs and vampires dont mix and i know that you guys are probably thinking hes evil...but hes not.now listen and listen good.if you all want to get out of this dark relm allive...i sugest you start working with me.
*looks pissed and sounds like it to as i stare at each of you and then shake my head and fly off to the castle alone because i dont think any one will help.i fly as fast as i can knowing the moon is about to set and the vampire strength and speed i have will be gone*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:30 am

*somehow i sense zacks power fading and run over before i they knock him out but im to late and i see them knock him out and i send 3 shords of diamond through each of them killing the trolls and then i get the diamonds back and put them on my body and then i start making more diamonds with the minerals in the groiund and place them on zack and then hope that he wakes up by giving some of the power of he diamonds to him as well making the diamonds a little weaker but still very strong*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:10 pm

*lands at the shadow gaurdians castle realizing its almost day-break* i have to kill these two before dawn,,,,,, *walks in and sees chaos and shadow flirting with each other and then they glare at me*
Shadow: Gotcha..... *two giant trolls come behind me and knock me out*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:53 pm

Haa!!!!! *begins spinning so fast that a vacuum appears around me* kya! *kicks the vacuum at Mugen and it surrounds his body, slicing him with cuts so small that human eyes can't see it*

Mugen: I'll kill you!

Me: yeah alright

*mugen runs at me full speed, rearing back a massive fist*

Hmph! *spins out of the way of Mugen, then kicks him into the air,and unloads a barrage of punches*

Mugen: (laughing)Is this supposed to hurt or something?

Me: No........it's supposed to kill you...

*open palms Mugen in the chest and all of the cuts from the vacuum attack begin bleeding and then his body explodes to microscopic pieces*

Me:....Poor idiot...*blows a gust, scattering all of Mugen's pieces to the wind*

(I feel so badass right now,lol)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:52 pm

*before waller can get to him through the air i end a shard of diamonds through the body of mugen wounding him severaly*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:45 pm

(i don't care how much you weigh,if I can pick up a house,I can pick up you)

*is cut on the face a few times, and then open palms you ten feet into the air with a wind blast, then takes a deep breath,allowing the pressure to put my bones back in place*

Crap! *tries to act like the pain doesn't faze him* So it's a fight you want eh?

*launches into the air*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:54 am

((Meh......))
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:50 am

((i know...why do you think when i went werewolf i could control myself but just now when i went hybrid i had no control))
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:46 am

((Good ^_^ oh and please if you're a Hybrid ACT like a hybrid you know what I'm talking about....Hybrids have the both personalities of werewolves and vampires and because those two very opposite things clash together like that Hybrids are very unstable ^_^ ...ioh yeah and due to them Taking on BOTH! species they have double the hunger >X3 so yeah....this is why I like just being a werewolf......plus werewolves look cooler specially my transformation...))
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:41 am

((Mugen every book and game i have read and played all say its Werepire.....but fine Hybrid))
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 am

((Fox the Correct term is Vampire Dominant Hybrid.... not werepire..that just sounds stupid))
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:30 am

((rouge wings on a werepire are very strong....and i spreaded my wings out knocking you off))

*keeps flying towards the shadow castle*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:27 am

*He Roars as his transformation is completely and then howls into the Moon lit sky as he stands up on his two legs looking around for a fresh meal he spots Brick the one that was hitting him before glaring at him with so much malice and hate if looks could kill he would be obliterated using his superior leg power and speed he crouches down then leeps full force into Bricks chest hitting him so hard Mugen appears to give him a severe chest Contusion(Yes this injury is real Donovan Mcnabb has it and trust me the severe ones hurt like heck I've had one before playing football is rough)) they slide some and with Mugen on top pinning him down his weight making it only harder to get free (Note Werewolves Range from 300 to 400 pounds all muscle by the way Shocked))Mugen Totally goes Nuts on him swiping him in the face with his right claws leaving four jagged/bloody slits on his face.* Raaaaaaaah!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next