Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 pm

*as you falow the trail of bloody hallow parts and masks you notice a small change in the slices made by my blade,you notice there more like burns and slices,almost as if my blade was on fire.as you move even deeper you finally catch up to me as i slice threw a lardge hallows face,almost the same size as the jiant hallow practice dummy back in the training grounds.my zanpokuto is glowing with dark black flames and my spiret power is almost double the strength it was when i came.im not shakeing any more as i stand in the presance of your spiret pressure.as anouther lardge hallow apears in frunt of me ,swinging its amssive claws at my body i disapear and re apear sliceing straight threw its mask and body as my sword blazes with the black spiret flames and slices the hallow in half totally disentagrateing it and leaveing just two halves of a mask behind.im breatheing a little hard,like iv ben at it for hours,and im shakeing just a little but its not from fear or igzostion.my spiret pressure is almost the igzact same as it allways is but with a slightly more powerfull feel.i sigh and start to walk even farther in as i hold my zanpokuto on my right shoulder*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Night fall soon better get the squad to gether *get everyone in the squad except rouge* she may be in the wood i'll check Famine you go ahesd and take the others in I'll meet you there. *I head in to the wood and find the area where the hollows attacked* Shes warmed up but I hope she' ready for more *move deeper into the woods following rouges trail*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:31 am

*as i walks arround in the woods i cume across a pack of hallows and look a little afraid,i shake off the fear and quickly smile as i see the perfect way to get some of my anger out.i pull out my black zanpokuto and as the hallows atack me i didge and avaid each atack sliceing peaces off and then surrounding my blade in black piret power.i slice several times missing the hallows but sending long blades of power into them and distroying them,i do this several times as i dodge spin,kick,and slice threw them.when there all dead i stand looking a little relieved and bored.i shethe my blade and walk deeper into the dark woods*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 am

I hope that everyone got the guist of my speech Famine wake up Brickwaller is here.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 pm

*walks out of the room and flash steps to the roof and starts walking allong the roofs from one to anouther as i head out of the hq and straight into the woods*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:07 am

*is so bored that he walks past the squad 11 HQ, as he hears talking he stares through the wall molecular structure and watches a meeting going on*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:04 am

*i enter the room a few secands after the meeting starts i quietly enter the room and it grows totally quiet.a few members mumble to each other about me being a rogue and outsider,some whsper the words trator and freek.they all stare as i walk to the back of the room and sit in a corner wateing for the meeting to be over with.as the meeting finishes and every one laughs at the comment you made about the fart,i slowley slip out of the room headed back to the woods to train some more*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:04 pm

We need to enter the ruins. *a hush goes over the entire squad* I know everyone has had their own bad maybe even dire situations in the ruins but we need to find the kingslayer and we have three nights to do so but thats not the only reason we're going in there All of you have a piece of yourselves lost in the ruin and You all need to become hole once more so we go into the ruins and if any of you chicken out then you don't belong in this squad!!!! *everyone feels the sincarity in my voice and know this is no laughing matter as I let out a large fart and Famine passes out I quicky side step the power of my fart, still no one laughs they move to avoide the fart but no one laughs* Im proud you don't laugh but I still wish that didn't happen it kinda kills the mood *now everyone bursts out in laughter knowing the moment has past*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:34 pm

*i pull out my long blak blade and it becomes ingulfed in black spiret power as i slice threw the air and spin and send shock wave like blade of power threw the intire training ground and find it a little easyer to aim and controle.i smile and then start practiceing on the lardge hallow dummys as they pop up all over the field in randome places.i slice threw them like a knive threw hot butter and keep training untill i get most of my anger out.i then put away my zanpokuto and walk out of the training grounds and close the door behind me as the intire place falles into peaces and starts re building itself.i take a few deep breaths and head off to the meeting*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Alright I guess she want to train
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:10 am

*shoots a look at you that seys im going to bite your head off if you speak to me ageain and keeps walking to the training ground and starts training as i get there.*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:50 am

Ah, Rouge glad you could join us we were just bring the others up to speed on the situstion we'll be facing tonight shall I fill you in there at the training ground *I say realizing her want to fight and volinteering*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:29 am

*wakes up coughing a little and gasping for breath as i sit up and look arround.i frown and quickly nock the guy guarding me out and head for the training ground looking totally pissed and redy to fight some one*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:24 am

*I take Rouge to her room and lay her on her bed then ask one of the sqaud member to keep an eye on her and not let her leave and head to where Famine is to add in the discription of the situation*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:30 pm

*is stunned and distracted by the words coming from the captins mouth,so stuned i dont even have time to dodge the atack and cough a little as i feel a lardge fist inbedded into my gut and i pass out*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:45 pm

thanks don't know how much more seriousness i could take *walks to HQ and tells the squad of the situation*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:16 pm

*I appear infont of Rouge and punch her in the stomach causing her to fall unconcous than I throw her over my other shoulder and head to HQ* I warned you Rouge you should have listened I don't have time to preswade yoou sorry though you probiably don't care.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:00 pm

*i awaken and land on my feet*you did nothing this is the time when hollows manifest and assult us all you ahd nothing to do with my injuries i protected you from their strikes *i look her in the eyes*your father says he and your mother love you they said you finnally made it to were they belive you should stay and learn be happy they are safe in the afterlife *still bleeding form the hollows slashes*but you need rest tonight they come bigger and stronger and the ruins you destroyed have already rebuilt themselves so you caused no harm i am no hero so no need to thank me.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:42 am

*i look shocked and jump to the conclusion that i had did this to the captin.i look relly afraid and shake my ead as i back away and turning away from you and start running*
im not going back there ill just hurt every one ageain!
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:07 am

Now where do you think your going *I say to Rouge* Your not abandaning us are you, if so or not it doesn't matter we need everyone in 11th squad exspacialy you so your not leaving now please come with me and don't make things difficult *You see a look in my eyes that tells you to follow me or it could get ugly then I pick Famine up and throw him over my shoulder and we head to HQ*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:42 am

*sleeps threw the intire day and a few hours into the night,tossing and turning like im being tortured by an inner demon.im dreaming about my memories.there haunting me in my sleep and makeing sleep almost unbareabole.when i finally wake up i slowley sit up and looks arround to see piles of distroyed reuins and countless nubmers of blood stains and hallow masks.i looks shocked and afraid to know what i might have done as i stagger to my feet and shed a few tears as i shake.i pick up my zanopkuto and shethe it and start walking away.out of the reuins and headed far away from the hq.*
iv...got to...get away..so many...people might...get hurt.
*im still verry tired and almost cant walk straight,but i manage to head out of the reuins not even noticeing my captins body behind me on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:25 pm

*i fall to my knees bleeding as i draw my blade out of the ground sheathing it as i feel the suns gaze i laugh at crutons remark*well i hope not can't take all this hero crap, master will be proud of you Skye my eye glints as i stand up only to collapse as the wounds take their toll *we have to the night get the squad ready i ....need to sleep ..... she shouldn't be moved*i pass out*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:00 pm

*I come up behind the two of you* I guess i'm a little late well at least everything turned out ok. I won't be late next time for I've acomplashed what I came here for we should probiably get ready for the fight to come.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:39 pm

*as the mask falls to the ground in peaces what ever was possesing me causes me to scream like a harpy aas i fall to my nees dropping my blade and covering my ears.i scream and a lardge burst of black and gold spiret pressure spins arround up boath causing most of the hallows to decentagrate and causing you to shake a little as i finish screaming and the lardge amount of spiret pressure shoots up into the sky disapearing like a shooting star.i sit on my nees crying a little and stareing into your face as the blood from your cross awakens a memory i cant handle...it over loads my mind and causes my to temporarroly forget where and who i am...i quickly stand with ease finding a sudden burst of strength and raising my left arm exposing the black dimond quinc cross that dangels from my wrist and my eyes grom cold and soulless for a secand as i apear to be posessed by some ones spiret.i rais my arm and the cross grows into a great big black quincy bow shaped like two lardge dragon wings and i pull back the string atached to it and a lardge black serpent looking arrow made from pure black spiret power apears.i shot it straight into the air and a lardge burst of spiret power exploade from the unfolding dragon wings and joins togeather with the serpent createing a lardge black dragon that surcles the air and then comes down lice a flameing dragon shaped fire ball and surcles us distroying all hallows arround.the bow then disapears and returns to the cross on my wrist and i Butt out compleetly as a spul escapes and stands beside me and apears to be a tall handsome soul reeper wearing the same cross arround his neck and you relice my father stands befour you*
father:please watch over my doughter...shes ben burdend with boath her mothers powers and mine...it may be to much for her...please take care of her and tell her we love her
*the spiret disapears and the hole area is almost compleetly hallow free as i lay on the ground compleetly igzosted and almost ourt of spiret power compleetly*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:17 am

*i run up and cut the mask on rouges face in half as i unleash my spirit pressure causing her to fall to her knees as i stab my blade into the center of the ruins that are now destroyed and i unleash even more pressure as the voice of my master grows stronger and stronger*rouge remember who you are you are a strong and powerful person *the rins start to change as the walls reconstruct as more hollows appear i keep focusing keeping her from getting up as her memories comeback to her and our minds thoughts become clear and images before us my blade glows as the hollows hack at me but i stand firm and take the strikes keeping them from harming rouge as the cross glows as spirit blades pierce the holes and give me their power as i bleed i stand strong*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next