Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 am

*i appear infront of you*listen here we are the strongest fighters in the soul society so i can't give you baby steps you have to learn to control your fricken sass adn learn to follow orders i'm tryin to help you are you now getg back their our i'll have tolock you in their for insobordination i want you to be as strong as you can be what do you want!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:51 am

gee thanks for the words of wisdome and suport..i knew i made a mistake in comming here,this was the dumbest idea i ever had
*stands and sheths my zanpokuto,then walks away from the training grounds still holding my bleeding right shoulder*
what a way t be saportive.and i thought captins were saposto help new members.
*i mumble as i walk back to my room*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 am

no enemy waits tell your ready
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:11 am

ok perkins,dont hold back.
*i say as i blind fold myself and stand with my zanpokuto in hand,as he runs at me to atack i quickly swing my blade up and perfectly block the atack,i then shove him back with my spiret pressure and my zanpokuto*
come on,your holding back,give me your best shot*
i say smileing.as perkins runs at my full force i quickly swing my blade and a burst of black spiret pressure surdges forwerd strikeing the blade and shoveing him back into the wall.*
oops...sorry,is he ok?
*looks real confused and then winces in pain as i feel his blade pearce my right shoulder and i fall to the ground and say*
dang...nice atack but...i wasnt redy.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:54 am

you got alot of spirit power their and i'm just glad we got an even amount of squad people perkins your with rouge you strike she blindly blocks we don't leave tell you block 50 strikes each now move*i step to the side dodging skye's blade as i spin and swing and miss*good so you have been training while i was at the qaulification ceremony*takes stance*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:48 am

*quickly gets bored and drys off,flash steps back to my room as fast as i can and changes back into the squad 11 unaform.grabs my zanpokuto and flash steps to the training grounds just in time to hear the captins plan for training blind folded.*
im here,i balieve i should train along with the others,its only fair sir.
*saluts the captin and secand in camand and starts to walk over to the blind folded side of the training grounds with my 6 foot long black zanpakuto in hand*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Skye me and you will train over here while they keep it up
Squad member:ah he cut me
ME:so learn to block *i take my stance gettin ready to spar*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 pm

You heard the capten blind folds on this side flash stepers over there I'm a blind fold lets go.*I put on a blind fold and stand on the apropreate side* go *a flash stepper attacks me and I deflect his attack sending him flying into a wall knocking him out* thats what you need to do. *I then remove my blind fold and see the unconsious squad member* oh sorry, maybe we should move more to the center of the grounds *I slowly step backward* ya thats a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:40 am

i want to see you actually try lets go we are the strongest squad in fighting so prove it come on i want to see blood and sweat*i slice one of the members flash leaping*thats it i'm tired of your slack i want you half of you to blind yourself and the other half to flash step and strike you are gonna learn to block and strike back at those who move quicker now lets go the longer you wait the more i will whip you into shape*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:54 am

*i sigh a little and shethe my zanpakuto still blushing from the verry uncomfertabole insodent at the springs and walks past boath men heading to my room.as i exet the training grounds the hole place exploads and crumbels to peaces from every atack i made and the mask on the dummy hallows face cracks.i enter my room,strip and change into a black bakini bathing seut with dark purple mesh ataching the top to the boton,i wrap myself in a robe and flash step to the hot sping,sits in the nice hot water and soakes in the spring relaxing for a few hours trying to relieve myself of the stress and pain in my tired muscles*
uuuugh,i have a feeling this is going to be a long and hard job to do...why couldnt my parents have just ben normal?*sinks into the water untill it covers my face*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:33 pm

I'll go gather the other, Rouge you should probibly go the the hot spring because it will be some time till the training is done. *I gather the troops*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:08 pm

*i smile and nod kindly as i exit the hot spring when she asks for a promotion i shake my head*sorry but i'm not easy to fall for a girl and i'm not stupid nice try though *i shake my head and head to my room taking my trunks off as i get back into my captins robes i here her growl and exit the tub she growls and goes shopping for a more seductive one i walk into the training hall and walk up to rouge*yeah sorry about that i guess i should have known it would happen alot of people think i'm young and stupid so they try to influnece me in their own way to get promotions and it aggervates me alittle guess i better get alittle more stern*i shake my head alittle*you can go to the hot spring now and i will make sure no one bothers you cause they will be training all day *i make the announcement and start training the ranks*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:38 pm

*I walk to the training ground and see Rouge training and ask* Would you like a training partner or do you prefer to train in solatude?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:42 am

*wakes up after about three hours of sleep and finds myself in my room.i sit up and shake my head shakeing off the sleepyness and then grabing a few suplys for a shower i tiredly walk out of my room carrying a clean squad 11 unaform and some shampoo.*
man,my heads still poinning,a good hot shower should help.
*walks to the showers and takes anice long hot shower then pus on a black bathng seut and heads to the hot spring with my towels*
might as well relax after a long night of training
*i say as i smile and head to the spring.when i get there i enter to find the captin,or secand in cmand,allredy there and with anouther girl.i blush and quickly bow saying8
oh...im so sorry,didnt know you had..i mean its none of my buisness...soory!
*quickly wraps my robe arround me and flash steps back to my room,slams the door behind me,and breaths a big sigh of relief as i get dresed and head to the training grounds ageain*
god that couldnt have ben more imbarrasing.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:17 am

*i roll out of bed fully rested as i enter the training ground as it reconstructs itself i find rouge sleeping so i place her in her room and head to the hot spring as one of the lower rank girls pulls me in with her and i think to myself she wants a promotion no doubt so i laugh and relax as she plays the seductive part i merely shake my head*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:03 am

*stops right befour i begin to focas my spiret pressure and listens quietly as i hear a fain snoreing comming from close bye,i keep my zanpokuto at my side as i walk to where i here the snoreing and sigh as i see whats snoreing,i laugh a little and lift him over my shoulders and carry him to his room,i set him on his bed and shut the door as i walk out*
sheesh,ya would think some one of his level of importance could atleast act like it.
*laughs a little as i walk back to the training grounds and spends the hole night practiceing with my zapakuto.i manage to last all night but with the first little ray of light peaking out from behind a cloud i fall to the ground sleeping and totally igzosted after a hole night of training.witch almost totally distroyed the training grounds and left not even one scratch on the hallow dummy*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:49 am

*still sleeping i start to snore a little bit *
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:03 am

*hears the anouncment and smiles a little then sneeks off to the training grounds while know ones there and pulls out my zanpakuto and starts training on the lardge hallow dummys*
might as well try to figure out how to use this thing while im here.i should atleast try and make mom proud.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 pm

ok people squad anouncement i just got done building the hot spring and it took me a few days to find the right spot which ment alot of digging but t is finnally finished.......sadl their was only room for one so guys and girls will have to take turns unless they ladies don't mind a little company their choice not mine*i then slump to the floor and sleep for once since i got finished*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:01 am

oh great,thank you so verry much
*sounds relly sarcastic as i climb back down and sit under the tree sharpaning my zanpakuto untill all the hallows are gone,i then stand and walk back to the training ground and look arround,then i walk all over the 11th squad grounds kinda getting use to the place*
this is relly going to take som getting use to,i hope they atleast have a decent hot spring arround here,i cant train if i cant relax when im done.
*i say to myself as i walk back to the training grounds and sit on a bench kinda thinking about all thats happened in the past few hours*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Alright I'm going to hold you to that
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:39 pm

not low enought for my zanpakuto
*still shouting from the top of the tree*
and i havent relly tryed using my....
*stops mid sentance almost frogetting my uncle straw hat said not to tell about my cross,i sigh and say*
ill begin fighting next time we run across hallows!
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:36 pm

It's not infested with hollows we took them out already and these are low level hollows you can take them
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:33 pm

why dont you just kiss my arss and deal with them...im not redy!
*i say as i climb higher into the tree and cling to the branches*
thats a duirty trick ya know,forgetting to tell me this place was infested with hallows!
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:10 pm

*I take the rest of my hollows out and respond* I'm done to, ahhh Rouge you know you won't get stronger unless you fight them and sence your working to gain strenth it would be better fight them while we're here to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next