Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:23 am

*all the squad members manage to do 200 push ups and i say*
good,now take these wooden katannas and line up,were going to practice focasing our spiret pressure to block an atach in case we are ever left without a zanpokuto and the shethe is the only thing we have left.watch me.
*i stand in the middle of the training grounds and hold he shethe out in frunt of me with one hand,i press a buttin on a tenniss ball machine and it sends three lardge tenis balls hurteling across the grounds,i flash step in frunt of them and using only one hand i poin my shethe at them and fire a lardge blast of spiret pressure at all three and they disentagrate.*
now you try.all i need for you to do is focas on the wood katanna and try and send a small blade of your pressure at the balls befour they nock you out.
*training begins and atleast three of the less experianced squad members are nocked out instantly*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:55 am

*entert the council room as i mutter*i think she should be appointed trainer*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:05 am

what me...i dont know the...allright,ill drop the act,so my uncle was a soul reeper who happened to have a training ground under his shop,big deal...ill lead the training.
*sighs and takes the blind fold off and seys*
allright you slackers.yesterday was the last easy day of training youl ever see,now i want all of you to drop and give me 200 pushups,then after that the fun begins.first things first,toss me your zanpokuto and then drop and give me 200.after that well work on focasing out spiret pressure and blocking an atack with just our pressure alone.
*all the squad members moan and wine like little kids and i flash steps behind every member and smacks them on the back of the head*
what was that?!
*the troops stands up straight and toss me there zanpokutos and say*mam yes mam.
*smiles*good.now get to work.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:42 am

i think rouge should be the training leader for today and let her lead the training since theirs a council meeting so waht say you rouge you up to it ?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:08 pm

go aheaid iv had worc.my uncle wornd me about these kinds of challanges and these kinds of hard arss captins,and he made shure every time he traind me id be pushed to my limets
*quickly covers my mouth looking like i just told the bigest secret in the world and starts looking relly guilty*
i mean...no,no traps nessacarry..please dont ask.
*relly looks paniced now*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Well if you say that rouge, What do you think Famine should we place booby traps on the training ground? *laughs*

Last edited by Cruton on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:33 pm

oh great,anouther easy task,and i thought you were going to make us train hard
*i say sarcasticly as i place the blind fold on and hold my zanpokuto in my hand redy for an atack*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Fine perkins fetch me my most brutal whip*i say sarcastically as i laugh a little and then get serious*ok since you all passed basic defense i want you to spar and try to block each incoming strike as you both stand blindfolded*throws the blindfolds out*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:12 pm

*gets a little to stresed thining about what would happen if i was cought here and quickly gets out,changes,and returns to my room.i grab a clean unaform and my zanpakuo and jog to the training grounds and say*
im here to train sir...please be mursaless and whip me into shape.
*smiles a little and kinda laughs at my sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:03 pm

*returns and trains the squad more*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:02 pm

*sighs and relaxes a little more as i soak in the refreshing hot water and say*
this kind of relacation mught be worth the punnishment.
*sighs and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:57 pm

*I sit in the woods my mask on*i got to act the part i know your not going their rouge *i mutter*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:48 pm

*i role my eyes and mumble to myself*yea thanks,not going there.*i then disapear out of your sight and sneek off to the hotspring and relax there for a while,wearing my black bathing seut and staying far away from the training ground for the rest of the day.i sit in the spring relaxing but still look relly tence and nervious about soe thing,i think t myself and kinda get lost in thought as i sit in the spring with my head layd back aginst the edge of the hot spring and my eyes closed*
im so dead if i et cought,but id rather not start training ageain untill i figure out what the heck that was back in those woods.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Nurse is the first door on the right*i yell well enough for you to hear*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:40 pm

*gasps at the sudden apearance and stands as i hold my zanpokuto and seys*
i..uhh...im not feeling well,excuse me.
*quickly starts walking back to hq*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Whats wrong your doin great rouge*i say as i appear*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:32 pm

*keeps practiceing as i wrap my zanpakuto in a black colored flame like spiret pressure and stirke down at a lardge tree and send a burst of black flame spiret pressure sliceing threw the tree sliceing it in half,i stand holding my zanpakuto in my right hand and dangeling it at my side,i stare at the tree a little scared and a little confused as i notice it splits in half.i keeps stareing as i drop my zanpokuto and drop to my nees wraping my arms arround my chest and looking a little frightened as i shake a little*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 pm

Saw that coming it's the quincy in her
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:15 pm

ohhhhh...i dont think iv ever....felt so tired...huh,whats this?
*reads the card and crumples it in my hands as i growel a little*
that jurk.
*tosses the note in the trash and winces as i jurk my right shoulder and notice the bandages.*
oh...well i gess hes not totally rude.
*lays in bed eating my food and then sneeks off away from every one as they train,i flash step over building and in the shadows untill i reech the outskirts of the 11th squad hq.i jump over the wall and walk into the woods a little and start practiceing with my zanpakuto,i slash at some old dead trees and practice foasing my chakra into the blade and to my suprice its a little easyer that it was befour and i manage to strike the tree i was aiming at this time*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:09 pm

*catches you and places you in your bed i leave plent of food i dress your wounds and have a female member get you new clothes and put them on i then leave a note saying the reason forthe training and how it was what you neede to learn how to control your spirit power and how to focus i don't expect forgivness or any warm greetings i just try to help how best i can and yu notice when you awake a few blood drops on the card you know it's mine *
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:02 pm

*about anouther hour passes by and its dark out side,i finally get angry enough to wake up and try ageain,this time i manage to get up onto my nees and stand up staggeringas i hold my right shoulder.i take a few steps,my spiret pressure glowing arround me with every step like little sparks of flame shooting from my feet and legs.i moan and breathe hard as i manage to reech the middle of the room,every thing seems to spin and the door looks farther and farther away as i step one more time.i stare at it and a feeling of anger comes over me and i tel a few tears fall as my spiret pressure bursts all arround me pushing threw the pressure in the room and lighting the place up in a gold glow,i dont even notice it because the pain in my chest and shoulder is to much.i take one more step and then anouther and after about ten menits of trying i finally manage to turn the handel but as i push on the door my spiret pressure fades and i black out falling face down outside the room*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:48 pm

*i wait outside the wholes door as i wait for you to crawl out remebering when i was stuck in a similar whole as the pressure was greater and zanpaktous would slice at me and how i barely escaped form the qunicy made trap and at the memory my eye begins to bleed*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 pm

AHHH!
*is tossed into the room and holds my right shoulder as i hit the floor createing a pool of blood from the gash on my arm,i lay on the floor totally unconcance and almos not breathing from the force of pressure,after about three hours of sleep i wake up and kinda scoot to a wall,i then force myself to sit up,i barley manage to sit up and opeain my eyes,still holding my shoulder and still bleeding,i begin to gasp and pant for breath as i moan and struggle to my feet,i stand aginst the wall for about an hour focasing my spiret pressure arround my body to try and counter the force but barley manages to even summin the strength to take one step befour i calaps to the ground ageain and lay in a small pool of blood*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:09 am

*breaks door and dargs her into a speacial room with more spirit pressure than any creature ca n stand in and let her fall in*punch me again and the punishment will be tenfold you'll be allowed out when you can climb out of that death head pressure i'm tryin to be nice but you test my paitenece think of more than yourself if you wanna succed here *i walk away shaking my head*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 am

I WANT YOU OUT OF MY FACE!
*i say as i shove my fist into your face at flash step speed and walk into my room and lock myself in*
what a jurk,im still trying to figure all this out,what am i saposto be,some kind of jenious...god i wish i would have stayed with uncle uruharra,atleast at his shop i could train at my own pace
*sits on the bed igzosted*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 11 Barracks (RP)   Squad 11 Barracks (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 11 Barracks (RP)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next