Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:53 am

NO1..GET OUT OF HERE BEFOUR THEY KIL YOU TO.PEASE FORGET ABOUT ME.IM WORTHLESS TO THE TEAM.GET OUT NOW!
*i yel as the mad scientest presses a buttin under the operateing tabole and an alarm goes off and soon a bunch of guards and team members come running threw the halls.the evil scientist continues his sick experament trying to re program my brain befour any thing happns.to bad my fathers a greater genious than him and his codes and sacurity programs are to complex for the evil scientest to figure out.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:50 am

*all of a sudden there is a big explosion comes from inside the jail and the strike team gets to where rouge is being kept and we blast open the door* nobody move!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 am

*i smirk as the evil leeder and the scientest of the team that captured me walks into the room and i say*
heh,looks like they got the destress call i sent out,you didnt relly think i was totally out of options did you,after all,whos doughter am i.
*i smile and then wince a little as i feel a hard slap across my face from the team leeder.he bends down close to my face and i glare into his eyes*
evil zoid cammander:so..the doughter of the famious mirical scientest has finally fallen into my hands,to bad for you.your fathers death was a tragidy but sadly one that needed to be arranged befour i could get my hands on his resurch.
*i frown and spit in his eye befour i say*his resurch is not your and is his lifes work,you tuch a single nano fraction of his data and ill kil you,do you under stand?my fathers work was not some thing for evil use,he would never allow it to fall into your hands!
evil zoid camander:on the contrarry,he was working for me befour some blundering scientific fool let it slip about my plans.the good father took you and all his data with him as he fled.to bad he didnt expect that his greatest creation would one day fall into our hands ageain.
*i frown and say*my zoid partner wil never cooperate with you,shed rather be striped for parts!
*he laughs and seys*my dear girl,who ever said any thing about that zoid being the project i was talking about.
*he chuckles a little and i look confused as his scientist walks over with a tray of machanical equipment and surgical tools.he laughs a little and seys*
evil scientest:alls redy camander,she wil be under your controle shortly.
*i look terrafyied and the camander seys*
camander:re program her brain and atach the mind controle chip,oh and dont forget to erace any memery this android has of being human.i want her to be like a compleet robot slave.
*i struuggle to get free from my shackles only to be shocked a few times and i say*
what are you doing,im not an android you freak,im human.if you want a slave go find yourself a dog!
*the camander turns arroundand laughs a little*heh heh,pore little child,she doesnt even know what she is.
*as he leaves the scientest ataches an electric cord into a small microscopic sised hole in my neck and i feel slight jolt of electrisaty running threw my body as the doctor temporarrilly paralises my movements and makes it where i cant move only speak.he then opeains a secret flap on my chest that even i didnt know about.i feel sharp pain in my chest as the doctor slices back the protective human flesh and muscle thats grown over the metal skellington.a little blood drips to the floor and i wince a little an ask what hes doing only to have no answer as e ataches several more electric devised and cords to the hidden surcuts and machanics in my body.several flaps of skin on my arms,legs,chest.and even a few on my fore head are hels opeain as he begin to try and crack my fathers secret code and bypass the fire walls of the system that i never even knew any thing about.im panicking the hole time,damanding answers and yelling in pain but all he seys is*
evil scientest:i helped your father save your life after a terrabole accadent in a zoid turnament when you were first starting out as a zoid piolet.you were beyond medical help but not hopelessly lost to science.your father and i peaced togeather robot parts and human flecs to create your body ageain.your mind was compleetly in tack and saved onto a computer database.after your human body was fixed and stabolized,your human heart created ageain and inhanced with a few syborg technologies,your brain was compleetly repalsed with a computer brain and you becaim his little doughter ageain.with the help of nano tecknology you grew like a normal human and your father kept his shaimful secret to himself.never wishing any one to know the truth of how he tampored with human and robotic science.the truth you see my child is...your saposeto be dead and your father had no choise but to work for my boss or be turnd over to the athorities for his eliegal scientific ecperaments on his own doughter.
*i start to cry hearing these things and i say nothing and lose all hope and want of being rescued.for i knew if this secret was ever told to any of my team members,id be shut out and cast aside as a freek.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:18 am

*as I look over to Mugen, I scream* You jackass...you join the team and then repeatedly try to kill yourself, why the hell is that!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:58 am

*He laughs it off and sits up as they work on him and lights a cigarette.*...man....i need to think more...
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:32 am

*after ealizing that Mugen has gotten away,the team ollows his footsteps through the sand and drag him back to be operated on. A nurse screams at him and tells him that if he runs away again then she'll hang him upside down from a jet falcon*

I wakes up ten minutes later to see the team working on mugen and I feel weight on my arm*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:09 am

That makes it even better...*more men drop down from their zoids*Say hello to some old friends from a rebellion group i made a couple years before i made the team....so they owed me a few favors and i called em in to get rouge bak...now lets move!*rubns forwards and gets behind a table for cover and then jumps over it and shoots down some mroe while many of my men follow me while others go down different hall ways*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:53 am

bout time you got here, this place is overrun
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:39 am

After the fighting witgh zoids calms down me and my jet falcons drop down and jump out of our cock-pits and rush into the base slashing with our sowrds and shooting with our guins killing many of the enemy soldiers
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:23 am

*gets to the base and puts liger on auto pilot* lets get this done, strike team, ready, go go go, *we brake into the base and shoot everyone in sight*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:50 pm

*He slowly gets up and looks at the team.*....Heh and you still didn't fix me...what you expect pain killers to heal me?.....yup...that will surely do it....*He limps away.*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:52 pm

ill go in to get rouge *rushes into the base dodging and slashing enemies with my blades*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Alright!*turns around with his squad and heads another attack,this time we aim for a group of Arosaurers and shoot out missiles and also use our guns to take out most of them and then i see a member of the team get shot down and the i see a group of red armored Raynos following us and shooting at us adn i send a message to my men*(message)All fighters take evasive positions we are going into a dog-fight!! REPEAT,WE ARE GOING INTO A DOG-FIGHT! Leave no one in the sky that isnt in a Jet Falcon!!!!*you see all of the jet falcns around me break away and take evasive manuevers while i stay forward and shoot my backwards missiles i had installed the day before and i take out 2 of the 40 that are behind us*Alright Falcons lets move!!!*It turns into almost complete chaos and even more jet falcons arrive that were called in from some members of my squad totaling our number of jet falcons up to about 30 and it becomes almost to were you cant move without running into an enemy but i manuever around each and every enemy and friend until i find the leader and shot 3 missiles at him/her and then she exploedes and i get 5 of my men to follow me outside of the battle to see who would follow and when we did we tookj them out and then fired at the enemies from thwe outside and start to take them all out*Good job guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:00 pm

okay, I'm coming
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Good come over and join the strike team and make sure you have a gun cause a few of us are going inside after the initial attack to save rouge and her zoid!!!
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:42 pm

yeah, I have him
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:40 pm

((Okay lol))

Alright good Do you have your zoid???
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:36 pm

(you could say near it, I just put in random numbers)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:35 pm

(So is that meaning that you are in the base?)
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm

my coordinates are 234,5678
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Thats a posative! I can hear you! Send me your cooridnates! I am leading the strike team that is attacking the base that is holding rouge!
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:23 pm

****i****everything***jammed***** wait it's clearing up, can you hear me now
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:18 pm

Can you send me your coordinates?
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:11 pm

****jammer***around***messin****up****signal****can't****hold****signal
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Genesis? I cant understand your messages!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next