Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:36 am

Nah its kool...i dont really need it...*oays the cahier for a small burger a large burger and some pokemon food*Alright eat up Vibrava...*eats a large burger*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:30 am

*walks up to the food stand and orders a small burger with every thing on it*
you hungry pikachu?
*pikachu nods and i pull out a small bag of pokemon food from the back pack on my back*
here ya go,lets find a nice place to eat it ok.
*turns and looks at dj royal and seys*
i wasnt to hungry so i just got a small burger,ill pay you back as soon as i can,ok.
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:06 am

Training...thats all im tellin....*starts walking after her*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 am

O_o *sees a girl running around like an idiot w/ a charmelon* umm ok then...*sees the guy w/ the vibrava* hey u *waves at the guy w/ the vibrava* how long did u have your trapinch to have it evolve im just wondering
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:47 pm

yeah sure.....*heas towards a food stand and takes is pokemon back except for vibrava*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:14 pm

heehee,sounds like your the adventur type,i do alot of stuff like that whith my job,its not relly a job,its more like a hobby that gets me payed some thimes,all my pokemon are like my famile,we get threw every thing togeather
*i smile as they all start sworming arround charazard and inspecting the great dragon,charazard looks like hes a little uncomfterbal so i say*
ok every one,return
*they all retyrn just as my stomic starts groweling*
O//O oops,i gess im a little hungry,want to grab that bite to eat now?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:58 pm

ive traveled to different regions with my dragonair and charizard...and soon i will have a Flygon to go with..and maybe my dragonair will evolve...but that will take awhile..raichu has helped me climb walls crazy ebough..he is good...electrive has helped me earn how to jump extremely higher then usual...he is a jumper...though he is bulky...*electrive zaps me a little*sorry buddy...Scyther cuts trees to help me get across gaps...all my team have helped me so far...and wil even more in the future...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:50 pm

nice to meet you
*i say in a half anoyed voice and then i say*
they might just be first stage pokemin,but there atacks are super strong,i expect them all to evolve some time soon,after all,the places i go to find pokemon are verry rough and super hard to reech places,these pokemon have helped me out alot,with rock climbing,and blizard fighting,and all kinds of rough situations like that,after all,what better way to train and get the job done at the same time,then to travel with pokemon.
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:32 pm

Im DJ Royal...heh...so a poneyta,seaking,pidgy,bulbasaur,and a squertal...very nice...a little weak...but good...a few different types....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 pm

oh...i should introduce them i gess,it would only be polite,ok every one,come on out
*takes the balls off my waste and tosses them into the air letting out all my pokemon*
ok first theres pyro(charmandar),flame(poneyta),drago(seaking),wing(pidgy),blade(bulbasaur),and this is squert(squertal).
*smiles*
i picked there names because they were easy names,and some of them have other resons,say hellow to our new friend....i didnt catch your name
*smiles and looks imbarrased ageain*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:17 pm

Ah...a pet pokemon...well thats about the same thing if u ask me....but wat are your other pokemon?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:13 pm

*smiles and seys*
well if you insist on paying,i have no problem with that.
*smiles and points to the 6 pokeballs around my waste*
nope,and pikachu isnt mine,well not relly,i saved him from a gang of mean kids that hate electric type pokemon and doctered him up,it took a long time for him to trust me,but now i cant get ris of the little guy
*smiles as pikachu nuzzels my fase with his cheek and static causes my hair to stand on end and laugh and say*
i gess you could call him a pet,but i prefer the turm friend better.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:09 pm

My friends match is about to start...but i can go get something for us...*shows a large stuffed wallet that he collected throughout his journey*Its on me...we can eat watching his match...by the way..is charmelion and pikachu your only pokemon?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:41 pm

oh wow,i cant wate,iv got to c that battle,i relly love watching powerfull pokemon in action,its a verry increadabole sight,and such a rush to be at the edg of your seat watching the atacks and wateing for a winner,i love battles,to bad im not any good in them,i got most of these badges out of luck,i just kinda squesed by with the win.
*smiles and looks a little imbarrased*
im headed back to get my things id offer you lunch if i had the money,i can make you something if you would like to keep talking,untill your match that is.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Well my nextbattle is at 4pm....and its 3 pokemon match in this match...so itll be very likely i use my Electrive...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:11 pm

oh wow there alll so beautiful
*i smile with stares in my eyes and look totally impressed*
these are amassing pokemon,all mine are un evolved,well almost all,but there pretty strong,i use them to help me on my travels,i dont relly battle much,i have all my badges but im not interested in the contests.
*pulls out a small black case full of jym badges from all over the world*
i dont relly know why i keep them.haaay,your the guy iv ben looking for,the one with the electrive,i saw your first match and wanted to c if i could sketch your amassing elictrive,i should have known youd have lots of amassing pokemon.
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Yes i am...so is my Charizard,Electrive,Vibrava,Raichu,Dragonair,and Scyther....*i let them all out and they seem to stretch*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:53 am

oh...wow,a charazard,look puro,some day your going to b just like that.
*smiles and sets my new charmilion on the ground,she looks up at the charasard and steps right up to it and smiles with a look of excitement in her eyes,she stands faceing me and does the macho man poes and starts blasting small bursts of fire out her mouth trying to look tough*
heehee,well arent we a hot shot,take it easy,you just got out of the poke center,so stop showing off,back in your ball
*pyro doesnt look like she wants to but she does any way and i smile and say*
my names rouge,i love your charazard,he looks verry strong and healthy,are you a contestant in the pokemon arena battels?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:20 am

*I see the new charmelion and laugh becuz she is holding it and looks a little anoyed and then sees charizard and looks in awe*Well...charizard...charmelion seems to envy you...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:02 am

*runs threw the doors and almost nocks down three people as i rush back to see my new pokemon,i run into the room and she jumps into my arms and smiles*
oh wow pyro,look at you,your amassing
*hugs and cuddles with her as nurs joy gives my the medisan for the few small scratches that are left and i walk back out of the center with her in my arms and pikachu on my shoulder*
its no wonder you went after those beedril,you wanted to gain more strength befour evolving,im so sorry i missed it.
*crys tears of joy*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:56 am

hmm...a charmelion.....*takes vibrava away and takes out Charizard and walks with him towards the center*Well charizard looks like you'll see a younger you....well...in a sense...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 am

*i get a phone call and answer it as i walk down the street and suddenly stop in my tracks*
what,your kidding,thats great,i cant balieve it,im on my way
*puts up the phone and jumps in the air pinning and waveing my hands abive my head*
YAAAAY....ITS FINALLY HAPPENED,YEAY WOOOHOO,I HAVE A CHARMELION!
*runs off to the center and pikachu runs off behind me with a verry happy look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:49 am

*i watch as the girl puts a bandana and wonders if he has seen her before*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:46 am

*keeps walking away and then suddenly remember i forgot some thing,i turn arround and run back to pikachu and say*
there you are,im glad you didnt run off,i need to put this on you so i can find you later
*holds up a small black bandanna and ties it around pickachu's neck lika a cape*
there you go,now dont get lost,im going to the center now,please stay close to the stadium,i dont want any thing to happen to you.
*sounds a little upset and wipes a tear away from my eye as i stand and start walking to the center ageain*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 am

*im still walking and notice that vibrava has stopped and is talking to a pikachu*hmmm...*i sit down and watch them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next