Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:50 am

AWESOME,ABSOLUTLY AWESOME!
*i smile and stare at the dragonite and the other pokemon with absolute joy in my eyes as the battle continues and i look as happy as a school girl that just got a date for prom*
this is an amassing battle,im so glad i didnt miss it,man i wish i had my camera with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 am

Oh a Dragonite...well this shopuld be intresting...well...maybe quick...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:13 am

okay steelix use hyper beam! *he uses a hyper beam and hits onyx directly and then steelix forces himself into the air* now sky uppercut! *steelix flie down t amazing spped and hit onyx directly*
Referee: onyx is unable to battle....trainers choose your final pokemon!
Boy: i choose u dragonite! *a dragonite apears and i look at it carefully*
me: okay come on out alakasam! *alakasam comes out and meditates*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:09 am

*im to buisy watching the match and injoying every menit of it to even notice hes talking,i keep watching and smile and laugh and gasp every time some thing exciteing happens*
oh wow,what an amasing battle.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:22 am

no blazekin use a 3,5,6 combo! *he jumps using a flamethrower all around typhlosion and then he uses peck on typhlosions head and then he uses a blizzard as the crowd is amazed blazekin canuse a ice attack as typhlosion is knocked out*
Referee: chose ur next pokemon.....
Me: come on out Steelix! *steelix comes out as the other trainer uses onyx* wow this is gonna be interesting....we both use the almost exact same pokemon.....steelix use iron tail! *steelix attacks but onyx hits him with a tackle first then a rock slide*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:48 am

Alright...im going to use you vibrava...then im gonna use Charizard...then Raichu...that should be good...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:49 am

oh great,finally a little action
*i smile and pikachu and i perk up a little as we watch the match and look absolutly stunned by the hole thing*
wow,hes good,i hope i can be like that some day.
*i say to myself not relising i said it out loud,pikachy almost fall off my shoulder as we cheer and smile,i laugh as he looses his ballance and hangs behind my back holding onto my shirt,i help him back up and laugh as he lays on my shoulder looking imbarrased and a little anoyed*
heehee,you shouldnt get so over excited,you will battle like this some day.
*smiles and keeps watching*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Well Blazekin is his first choice...wat will his other 2 be?*watches him battle*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:46 pm

blazekin.....2 then follow up with 7 *blazekin jumps into the air and uses firespin to attack and while typhlosion is distracted blazekin uses a mach punch from behind*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Ah finally...*me and vibrava perk up*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:55 pm

*goes to the battle area and throws out Blazekin as my opponent throws out a typhlosion* this is gonna be fun....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:49 am

i just want to c a battle,id like to watch something exciteing befour i return to my boring lonley little travels arround the world,uugh,you wouldnt balieve how boring it is traveling alone with no human to talk to just so i can find a few ledgondarry pokemon,its so anoying,that why every time i come to a town i try and catch a few battles.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:43 am

yah....but still...he is good and i want to see him battle seriously...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:39 am

i know how you feel,one of my friends got hurt once and couldnt get to his match,it was a shame because he had ben training for weeks and i had traveled for days just to get to see him,oh well,what can ya do.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:33 am

I would hate if this was cancelled...it is my friends....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 am

oh..well i gess you lurn some thing new every day,man im getting tired of wateing,arent they saposto forfit the match if the other guy dosnt show up?
*looks a little impatent and tired,i laugh a little as pikachu lays on my shoulder and sighs looking absolutly bored*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:25 am

this is the only place with a championship...those are just highly strung competetions...*i wait more impatiently*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:48 am

oh...hellow ageain
*smiles*
no i didnt know,wow,a championship....this should be great,iv never relly be into these sort of things,i just watch them when ever i get the chance to,or when im pasing threw a town thats haveing one.
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:46 am

*dis enters the championship and leaves* man i hate those places i have to go imma be back when august is over
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Heh...this isnt a contest....its the Championship...or did u not know that?*takes his seat with vibrava sitting beside him*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:01 am

man are these matches ever going to start?
*sighs and sinks down in my seat,totally bored and totally redy to leave*
if thay dont starts soon im going to leave and return to my traveling,i can allways catch anouther towns big pokemon contest.
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:08 am

uhhh ok then ill train him *walks to the pokemon center and drops off my trapinch that i forgot to heal be4* just stay there ok man
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 am

yea you to
*smiles and finishes my food at the same time pikachu finishes his,i toss the garbage into the trash and we boath head off to the matches,we walk into the stands and wate for the match to begin*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:58 am

Well....i need to get bak to the match now...ist already time for ihm to start..hopefully he is there...*gets up and turns to her*It was nice meeting you*turns around and walks away*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:49 am

heehee,he shure has a healthy apatite
*smiles and sits on a bench in the shade as i eat my burger and pikachy smiles as he eats his pokemonfood*
shure is a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next