Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:37 am

*gets bored and leaves the stadium,i pass the guy with the vibrava but im to upset and worried about my pyro to notice,pikachu jumps off my shoulder and starts talking to vibrava and i stop and say*
come on pikachu,i need to get back to pyro,i want to make shure hes ok,can you remember your way to the center?
:pikahcu:pika pi
*he nods his head and i smile and start to walk away but look a little sad as i wipe a tear from my eye and head for the pokemon center*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:27 am

Man where is he.....he is gonna be late....*starts to leave with vibrava following me and looking for him*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:21 am

*disapears into the crowd in the stands and pretends not to hear some one shouting to battle me,then re apears in a deferent seat to watch the battle on the field,if it ever starts*
that was a close one.
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:25 am

*wonders if any1 that isnt in a battle wants to fight me* gible u want to fight some1
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:24 am

*looks up* this is taking too long..... Rouge you wanna battle me?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am

*yowns*
come on,start a match allredy,this is getting boring
:pikachu: pi pikahu pika
:me:heehee,you said it little guy.
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:53 am

*looks at my watch* hmm if i do keep getting weak fighters ill have to fight some of the stronger ones...and that wont be 2 good
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:19 am

*yowns and looks at my watch ad it seys its time for a new match,i stand and stretch and relise i havent slep all night,i walk into the stadium and sit to watch the first match,pikachu is on my shoulder still asleep and im still yawning,im so tired i didnt even notice the guy with the vibrava was sitting next to me*
hay...hay pikachu...wake up..your going to miss the battle.
*smiles as pikachu stretches and wayns then shakes his head to wake u and smiles as he notices the battle arena*
heehee...god morning,atleast one of us got a good sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:37 am

Hmmm......4:00......cant wait....ill see if vibrava will be a good pick...*takes him out to watch some fights with me*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:21 am

*goes to watch foxes battle and getting my battle at 3:00pm* woo who who should i was this time....dang i forgot to heal trap so hes out 4 this fight...maybe swablu or bagon...no definently gible *sends him out so he can sit on the spot right next to me*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:57 pm

wakes up the next day and looks at clock and it says 12:45 pm* oh snap! *i put on my clothes and grab my pokeballs and run out the door toward the stadium*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:41 pm

*all the battles are over for the day so i walk out of the stadeum and head for the pokemon center,i look arround for the guy with the increadabole electric pokemon but cant find him,i arrive at the center just in time for it to close so i head into town to find a place to stay*
awww man,now what am i going to do,the centers full,theres no good camping site in the forest,not one thats close by,and all the hotels apear to b full,well,almost all.
*pikachu stares at the five star hotel and almost looks happy to c it,then i turn away and sit on a bench thats close by and say*
wishfull thinking little friend,im all out of cash.
*sighs and lays my head back stareing at the stars as i hang my arms over the back of the bench*
i knew i should have brought more money.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:12 am

*wants to battle
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:42 am

well dont have to b such a jurk.
*walks back to gather my things and heads off to the pokemon center*
nurs joy...is she ok
:nurs joy:shes just fine,she didnt get stung to much,mostly pushed arround alot,she will make a full recovery over night,you should find some place to stay,the center is all full.
:me:allright,i think ill go watch the rest of the matches then ill try and find some hotel or some thing
*walks out of the center and inters the stadium stands to watch the next matches with pikachu on my shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:25 am

my next battle is at 1:00 pm tomorow.....awsome im in the first real battle!

(the ones we were just in were preliminaries)
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 am

Heh...*start to get up and walk away*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:54 am

*pikachu sees that the training field is opeain for any one to train and wakes me up the only way he knows how*
peeeeeekaaaaaachuuuuu!!!!!
*i get electrafyed big times and jump straight up screaming*
EEEEEEEEEKK!....pikachu...im up,what did you do that for
*looks like ash after he gets fryed by pikachu,i dust off and shake out my fryed hair and look normal ageain then i say*
what is it,whats so important you had to do that?
*pikachu runs out onto the training field and i say*
oh...you want to train,thats so cute,but i cant,i dont have any other pokimon the train with you....pyro is still in the poke senter,remember.
*pikachu looks disapointed and a little sad,i walk over to him and pick him up saying*
as soon as hes better i promis,ill help you get stronger.
*smiles and starts to walk back to get my things when i notice anouther trainer sitting by the wall*
oh,hellow,i didnt c u there,ill get out of the way so u can use the field.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:43 am

*i bring out my Electrive and take back Charizard*Alright this one with shoot ot chunks of rock at you...now...*i blow it up and set it down*alright...*i turn it on and it randomly shoots out chunks of rock*Alright...jump into the air and land on it then thundershock it from pointblank*he jumps and lands on the blow up then thundershocks it from pointblank and it blows up*alright....the rest will train tomarrow....*i sit at the side of the training area against a wall and hope i can pull of a victory over that kid i met at the gym and came here with*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:34 am

*i c the increadabole display of power and speed from the charazard and smile as i sketch and color a pic of the charazard in flight,as i watch the trainer and his charazard i begin to c what my pyro would become if i train her properly,i let a few tears fall as i think about what i let happen to her,the pikachu that keeps fallowing me arround jumps up onto my shoulder and wipes the tears away from my face*
chuuu....pika.
:me:awww,thanks little guy,your so sweet
*i keep watching the trainer from afar and sit in the shade of a lardge tree as i draw,i sit there and watch him so long i end up falling asleep*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:27 am

*i take a special blow-up person out of my bad and blow him up then i take out Charizard*Alright this is the one that shoots out water so you better be careful...now lets go...*i turn it on and it start to shoot out random bursts of water*Alright now dodge!!*he dodges*Now knock it aside with your tail then use sky attack and make sure to avoid all the water wen ur using it!!*he gets in the air and uses Sky attack but gets hit with water*Its alright lets do it again!!*he gets in the air and uses sky attack and dodges some water and gets a direct him completely destroyin thw whole thing*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 am

*walks out of the center and starts walking to the training ground for the contest pokimon,i take my wooden box of art suplys with me and wipe the tears from my eyes,i arive just in time to c a few pokemon trainers with there pokemon and sit a short distance away from the training field so i wont get in the way,i sit in the shade and opeain the box and take out a sketch pad and some chalk pastels,i start sketching with the chalk and capture every atack i can and draw the pokemon when ever they are still enough to c clearly*
this should take my mind off what i did to pyro.
*i say in a half upset half choaking on tears voice*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:54 am

*i bump into her*Im sorry*i keep walking and go to the arena were i watch some more matches and let out my pokemon*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:53 am

*looks arround and cant find the guy with the increadabole electrive so i walk out of the stadium to check on my pyro,i enter the pokesenter and almost bump into some guy thats walking in ahead of me*
oh sorry,im verry sorry,im just in a bit of a hurry
*i didnt even notice that it was the guy i was looking for,i walk back to the area where you can c you pokemon recovering and stare threw the window at her,she looks verry tired but she doesnt look like shes in bad shape any more,i sigh a little then sit in the lobby waiting for her to come out,i sit by a window in the back of the main entrance and stare into the woods crying a little*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:27 am

man i hope i win the championship here....i did 2 years ago...but i wonder if i will again...*i get up and leave the hotel to pick up my pokemon i dropped off the the pokecenter and go to see the rest of the 1st stage matches in the championship*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:44 am

*walks into the pokemon senter thats only a block away from the five star hotels and the pokemon battle arena,walks in carrying my charmander in my arms and looking worried*
nurs joy,nurs joy,i need help quickly
:nurs joy:what is it young lady?
:me:its my pyro,shes badly hurt,we were walking therw the forest and came up on a nest of beedril,i tryed to make her run but because i was lugging all this junk on my back she got away from me and decided to fight them all,she got stung alot b4 she won,its all my fault,please help her
:nurs joy:allright,calm down,pyro will b just fine,shes going to make a full recovery,beedril stings are easaly cured,why dont you go watch the matches and come back arround dark,she should b all better then.
:me:oh..allright,please take care of her.
*looks sad as i walk out of the pokemon senter and walk into the areena stands to watch the fight,i get there just in time to c an electrive take down a blastoise*
:me:increadable,iv got to find that guy,that electrive is amassing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next