Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:02 am

*sees the guy on a flygon and syes in a relly fast relly hurryed voice*
hay..hi..howd the match go...cant talk,,relly relly late.got to go...bye!
*keeps running and me and pikachu are going so fast theres a cloud of dust behind us*
this painting had better be dry by now..hay,look,theres the art museum...were going to make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:59 am

*me and flygon see them running past covered in paint*Eh.....uh......ummm....come here flygon*i get on flygon and we take off towards them*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:44 am

*i smile and say*
whew...its done.
*i lean my head back and sigh as i smile,i then stare at my watch and quickly stand and say*
OH CRAP...IM GOING TO BE LATE!
*i grab the painting from the back so it wont mess up and leave all my art stuff where it is and pikachu and i take off running for the meuseum*
IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT,IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT,IM SOOOO LATE!
*runs past the raining field still carrying the painting and still covered in pain myself*
lets go pikachu.
*even pikachu is almost solid blue*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 am

*i glance over at the painting to see how good it is and think that even though its not finished it is still very good*
Nurse joy:Here are youre pokemon sir!
Thanks nurse joy...*i take the pokeballs and walk out to a training area and take out my new Flygon and start to practice aerial tricks and manuevers*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:45 am

*im still hard at work on my painting and no my face is almost covered in paint,pikachu has woke up and is now helping me with the paints and is almost compleetly blue,i laugh a little and keep painting not even noticeing the pokemon trainer i had lunch with,walking into the center.*
:me:heehee,this is going to be great,i hope the museum likes it
:pikachu:pika pi
:me:thanks pikachu,im glad you like it...oh,wow,your almost blue haa haa.
*we laugh a litle and keep working*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 am

Trainer: Oh a fire...this could be difficult but we can win!!!Now dig!!*the stewelix digs underground*
Charizard fly and char! combination attack!!!!!*he jumps into the sky and the moment the steelix pops out charizard dives at him and usus flamethrower that now has increased speed due to the diving and it completely knocks out the steelix*Alright Charizard i knew that it would work!!!*the trainer pulls back steelix and throws out a dragonite*Well...thats impressive...
Trainer: Hes my strongest!!Now dragontie fly and use hyper beam!!!
Charizard fly as well*both of the pokemon fly ion circles around eachother and get to a good height and he starts to charge his hyper beam*NOW CHARIZARD!!!use speed char combo!!!*charizard moves at extremely high speeds almost making it look as if he vanishes wen he starts to move and then is directly behind him and uses his flamethrower attack at point blank and it weakens but isnt knocked out and then it falls to the ground from the height knocking it out cold*
Announcer: Winner is...DJ ROYAL!!!*the crowd cheers as the little kid falls to his knees and i throw him something that looks like a newly developed potion that is told to also lvl up the pokemon as well as completely recover it*Use it well kid....*i walk back to the pokemon center*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:00 pm

*sits inside the pokemon center still watching the match on there tv as i pull out a lardge canvus and alot of paints and begin painting one of the ledgendarry pokemon,i paint as i watch and when the battle is over i am still painting my artacoono,i pack up my things and move them just outside the center in the woods just off to the side of the center still close enough to be seen by all who enter as i keep painting and compleetly ignre every thing arround me as pikachy sleeps beside me*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Alright Flygon u can stay out for this battle too!!*Flygon gets up into the air*
Trainer:Come on Steelix!!*throws out a pokeball and a Steelix comes out*
Oh crap....Flygon get high into the air!!*Flygon shoots up*
Trainer: Use Hyper Beam!!*he shoots a hyper beam into the air*
Aerial manuvers now Flygon!!!*he swongs around in the air but gets hit in the leg and drops below the clouds lvl*You use hyper beam now Flygon*Flygon goes into the clouds still being able tyo see the steelix a little and gets directly abve him and uses a hyper beam hitting it directly on its forehead but the steelix still is standing and jumps into the air knocking Flygon out of the air and making it fall unconcious*NO!!!!!
Trainer: Alright Good job lets see wat you can in this battle too!!!
Alright Come back...*flygon returns to his pokeball and i throw out another pokeball and CHarizard cmoes out*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:51 pm

increadabole,simpoly increadabole
*i take as many pics as i can of the evolving pokemon and a few more of the battle and smile as i walk out of the stadum and head to the pokemon center*
its to bad i hade to leave befour the match was over,but if i dont get atleast one painting finished befour i leave this city,im not going to get paid by the museum
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Alright lets go...*goes tp the attle field and Vibrava goes out to the center*Alright lets get this started!!!
Trainer:Lets go Dugdrio!!!*a dugdrio comes out*
Fly into the air vibrava!!!*he flys into the air as the dugdrio goes underground*Alright wait for him to attack then use gust to blow him out of the ground!!!*yhe dugdrio comes out and vibrava immedietly uses guast shoving it ointo the air and then we use quick attack and then wing attack*Alright lets move in on the ground!!!
Trainer:Now dugdrio Magnitude!!*the ground rumbles knonking over vibrava and dugdrio attacks using dig knocking him bak*
Vibrava lets get him back for that with sand attack with a wing attack follow up!!*he uses sand attack then wen the dugdrio cant see we swoop in and hit him with a final attack*Good job Vibravva!!WOAH!!*vibrava suddenly starts to glow and evolves into Flygon*Alright i got a Flygon!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:07 pm

*is allredy running to ge a seat and doesnt notice the pokemon,i sit down and pull out anouther disposabole camera and wate for the fight to start*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:59 am

oh thats right! *walks toward the stands and pulls out alakasam and sceptile and looks at them and blazekin* okay guys watch his battle...i want yall to be in the battle between me and him....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:56 am

no,i have 6 more,pikachu is more like a pet then my pokemon,i saved him once and he keeps fallowing me arround,its just a relly friendly pokemon.
*smiles*
oh crap,we better get back,i dont want to miss the next battle.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:21 am

*is gettin ready for his battle with Vibrava*alright lets hope we win this...it would be one atep closer to evolving!!!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:18 am

oh hi ^^ i have lot more pokemon but he is my first....is pikachu ur only pokemon?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:49 am

*walks past a dude with a blazakin and seys*
oh wow,what an amasing blazakin you got,it relly looks strong...you must train alot.
*smiles and laughs a little as pikachu sits on my shoulder pouting ad feeling jelious*
oh stop that pikachu,your such a baby.
*laughs a little and orders a hot dog for boath of us*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:46 am

aw that sucks! oh well...guess we can get somthing to eat blazekin *blazekin nods as we go get hot dogs*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 am

thurty menits...just enough time to go pack up my camp in the woods and make it back for the batle,come on pikachu after this is over with you and i will be back to traveling,and back to bordome.
*stands and walks out of the stadium and heads off into the woods just behind the pokemon center*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:46 am

Announcer:It seems that since the contestant has not shown up by the required time the battle has been forfitted and the winner is (some random name)!!!The next battle begins in 30 minutes!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:24 am

*smiles and take a pik of the verry last atack and seys*
wow i hope that pic turns out good,that was amassing,its going to make a great painting.i cant wate for the next battle.
*smiles ageain and pats pikachus head as he chears and smiles happaly*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:08 am

I called it...now its some rookies turn...he won against another rookie earlier on...hes not gonna get far....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:05 am

alakasam....lets do our one hit combo.... *he floats into the air and uses psychic punch (psychic punch is the most strongest and rarest attacks) and hits dragonite and knocks him unconcious*
Referee: the winner is Roy! *the crowd cheers and i make alakasam go back into his pokeball*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:04 am

Well that was suprisingly and utterly on que....*does shifty eyes and goes back to watching match*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:03 am

(lol nice one)
*i smile and say*
well its not my digital high performance camera,but it will due
*byes a camera and starts strategicly takeing pics of the atacks and deferent poses the pokemon do in the battle*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:51 am

*a person with cameras comes out yelling ((disposable camera's here get your camera's!!))*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next