Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:48 am

nice what contest was it friend *i say politely*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:36 pm

*I fly over them with my Flygon and I land then show rouge the trophy*Yep....that was fun....i got to win the freakin Championship.....how lovely....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:36 pm

ok,lets go then.
*i smile as i carry pikachu in my arms and head off down the road ageain*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm

okay cool i don't mind traveling
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:16 pm

first i need to find some water befour pikachy and i boath dry up...then i was headed to the next town.i kinda just roam from place to place.i dont relly have any real travel plan.
*smiles and stands up with pikachu in my arms,i grab the lardge heavy back pack and toss it over my shoulders and say*
might as well get moveing.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm

(yep)ok os were we headed
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:50 pm

ehh..hay there musha...you shure are a frendly one.
*smiles and slowley reeches up and scratches behind his ears*
(hes a growelith right?)
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:45 pm

cool and i think musha wants you to pet him*musha is standin infront of you*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:41 pm

oh..no,thats fine.i dont own the road after all.
*holds pikachu as i surch threw my relly lardge mountian climers type backpack looking for my last bottle of water*
where is it..hold on pikachu i knw i have an emergency bottle some where n all this.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:38 pm

its fine but this road is kinda lonely mind if i tag along with you
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:35 pm

huh..oh,hello,im sorry.i didnt notice you there,im relly sorry,and im relly gratefull.
*bows out of respect as i hold pikachu and say*
thank you so verry much...if it wasnt for you pikachy would probaly be dead,id be dead...i left the last town without even re suplying...im so stupid...i was upset and forgot,im so srooy to have ben a burdin to you kind sir.
*bows ageain*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:28 pm

your welcome don't mind me at all i just helped no big deal
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:26 pm

moans a little as i start to wake up and say*
ohh...pikachu...where are ya little guy...pikachu.
*tosses a little and blinks a few times befour i see pikachu laying next to me and sit straight up and say*
PIKACHU..WHAT HAVE I DONE...PIKACHU BUDDY,WAKE UP.
*pulls a poke ball from my belt and summons a water pokemon and has it shower pikachu with a little watter,he wakes up and i hug him tight as i recall my pokemon and say*
oh im so sorry little buddy,i knew i should have filld those dang watter bottles....im so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:17 pm

*sees girl and gives both her pikachu and her dragging then to shade as musha waves his tail cooling them off*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 pm

*i hear a fight going on some where in the distance and take off running tword the sound and say*
were saved pikachy,i hope who ever this is has a few extra water bottles,this sun is killing me.
*runs down the road and stops about a mile away from the person with the growelith and passes out on the road*
pika..chu...save your self....my stupidaty has cost me this time.i should have...filled those water bottles.
*passes out in the heat of the verry hot sun*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:54 pm

*My Abra mega punches a Rydon to the floor as i enter the deserted road and call him back as my Growlith howls with Glee*hmmm he hurt your tale Musha so i think i'll let him stay in the wild*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:48 am

*is allredy miles from town and walksing along a deserted road carrying a lardge mouintian climbers back pack on my back and a pikachu on my head,i and tired and almost out of water*
this town had better be close bye,i forgot to re suply our water.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:40 am

Alright the next round of my rodad to the champs is today...alright 2 in 1 day...*i go bak to the pokecenter and get my pokemon and get ready for the semi-finals of the Championship*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:49 am

*is walking down a small road, headed to the middle of nowhere*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 am

*i return to the pokemon center and pack up all my art suplys,i then head off into the woods and about a mile away in a small clearing i find my capm that i set up about a day ago,i pack all my art stuff and camping gear into a lardge mouintian climbers pack and distroy the spot where i had my fire,i then turn and look at pikachu and smile as i see hes almost blue*
heehee,i gess were going to need a bath now...lets go see if the next towns pokemon center is all full.
*i smile and summon flame,i jump onto his back with pikachu on my head and we ride back threw the woods,past the pokemon center,and past the arena,i sigh and wipe one tear from my eye as we head on threw the town and head for the path leading out to the next town.i notice how quiet and empty the town feels now that almost every one is in the stadium*
wow...this shure was a small town,almost evey ones at the poke mon fight,i hope the next town is about the same size...i hate big towns.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:39 am

*a little farther the museum mans car breaksa down because i took a part of the motor wen he wasnt lookiung and i catch up to him*Tell me who this person that gave u the painting is.....
Man: It was a odl man that lives jnust a few mileys away!!
Good....i shoulda expected that....*i give him the motor piece then fly off towards the house where i find a team rocket member*flygon...hyper beam*flygon blasts the rocket member and the machine away the machine being broken beyond repair then i fly baclk off to the arena*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:47 am

(oops.sorry,my imagination kinda ran away with the story and i gess i didnt pay any attencion to that)
*i smile and slow down just a little as i reach the car and bend over gasping for breath,i stand and tiredly say*
th...thank...you,heres the artacoono painting you orderd sir...i hope its to your likeing...
*im still totally out of breath and covered in paint,as i hand the man the painting he seys*
:meusium guy:weeeel,it is a nice painting,the colors,and brush stroakes are verry eautiful...but im afraid i cant pay you for this...it took so long for you to get here,and you show up looking so un professional,i hired anouther painter and he delivered his painting yesterday,a magnifacent peace,he said he desighned it on a computer and printed it right onto the canvas and all he had to do was collor it...what a splended and speedy way to spend money.
*the guy smiles,laughs a little,and gets into his car driveing off,i drop to my nees half igzosted and half disapointed and say*
i knew this was going to happen,curce that stupid computer painter....hes allways out doing me.
*sighs and stands and sluggishly walks to the garbage can and throws the painting away as i start walking back to the pokemon center with one little tear falling down my cheek and turning blue as it hits the big blue stain on my ace*
lets go pikachu,we should get back on the road,if were ever going to get anouther job ageain.
*sounds relly tired and upset as pika chu and i head for the center*
thanks for stopping the car,it was relly nice of you.
*i say as i walk away*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:28 pm

(i meant a crack that u would step in and trip!!! XDDD!!!!!! But oh well)

Now that was lucky*i speed ahead of her and land infront of the car wen it is about to backup*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:50 pm

*sees the crack in the ground and skids to a stop*
oh man youv got to be kidding me,this is rediculious...now what am i..hay wat,duuuhh,i have my flame.
*smiles and pulls a pokeball off my belt and seys*
i chose you,flame
*throws the ball into the air and a ponyta apears beside me with a verry hot and verry laedge flame on it,i smile and jump onto its back and say*
well flame buddythink you can jump that crack?
*flame nods and turns arround and then takes off galloping for the crack,i hold onto its neck and the painting at the same time,i then brace myself for the jump and as we fly over the crack in the road i smile and jump off flames back and say*
flame return,great job
*takes off running for the museum ageain and seys*
great,now im relly late,hay there it is,a few blocks over this hill,oh no...the man in chardge is leaveing,iv got to get there befour that car pulls away!
*keeps running and looks relly nervious and tired*
im not going to make it!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:34 pm

*i look ahead and see a large crack in the ground and speed up knowing that something bad is about to heppen if this is a bad day*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next