Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Darkovian World - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:56 am

AAAAAHHH!!*falls to the ground from the ectra wate and blushes a little as i pull myself out from under you and stagger to my feet.i dust myself off and hiss in anger as my eyes flash a bright red and i say*keep you hand off,or im going to cut them off of you.*pulls my sword from its shethe on my back and seys*make your self use full and help us deal with these knight freeks!*stretches my wings and uses my vampire speed to get back to the others and start fighting the knights*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 am

*He falls into the stream and laughs as he stands up looking at her flying away form* hmmmmm what to do.......Ah! I got it! *He snapped his finger and looked and a tall tree facing her far away back running away from the tree until he appeared to be 100 yards away he started to run at full speed and once he got about ten yards away he lead onto the top part of it bark making it bend back greatly and a second later it sprang upright again flinging him towards her at great speeds and he then smacks into her back but not hard and then wraps his arms around her waist and smirks*So uh how's the weather today? ^_-
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:40 am

eeep!*is held onto and starts flapping my wings harder to stay in the air*LET GO OF ME YOU PERVERTED DOG!*flys over a small stream thats close by and uses my water powers to totally soake the lycan and make him let go*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 am

*As she fly back he hangs onto her ankles like before and smirks* Ay I can't miss this! besides I need to be stronger
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 am

*rools my eyes and swoops down and lifts the lycan off the ground,just befour a death knight stikes the ground,just barley missing between his legs.i fly back a few yards and set him down by a tree and say* dont get in the way,your powers are to un predictabole.you may make things worse.*flys back to the others as the moon begins to set a little faster,my vampire powers fadeing a little more*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:21 am

*He appears to be running side by side with them now and looks over at them with a stern face he nods then keep going forward raising his claws in anticipation ready to slice into a death knight his body appears to stop as he looks up at the moon covered by a set of thick clouds and he lets out a painful roar as his muscles begin to bulge from his midnight black fur his bones popping out of places here and there and he starts to tear his fur off revealing almost see through redish skin a few seconds later he appears to be back to his human form as the last bit of fur falls from his shoulder and he pants as he looks up at the girl he himself only now in some tattered and shredded pants he smirks jumping away from the death knight slightly and falls on hi butt* Ah crap........I forgot it does that....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:14 am

let him come,if he trys to make trouble,ill deal with him.just focas on the knights first.we have to catch them and make one of them help us find my brother*flys past the lava and the uisers and compleetly surrounds my wings and body with a water shielf that forms the shape of a lardge buird,i stop with so much force and so suddenly,that the shield keeps its shape and flys threw the air like some one threw it.i freze it and it sails threw the air like a blade and shatters on the back of one of the knights,makeing them all turn to see what happend*well,that got there attencion.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:50 am

*looks back* That Lycan guy's coming!
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:04 am

*He starts to howl once again then pushes every ounce of power into his already incredibly leg muscles and leaps off of the top of the castle covering a great distance landing a couple hundred feet away from them he starts to run on all four legs at full speed his bright yellow eyes flaring in the night* I must catch up!!
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:51 am

(Mugen,ignore my post about killing you.....iv'e never got to kill anyone in rp, so I just did, I thought you weren't coming back.......anyways,welcome back:)

*rushes into one of the geysers and begins spinning,causing the searing hot water to come towards me* Raging White Hot Typhoon!

*begins sucking in everything around me, causing the ground to erupt and the lava to come into the typhoon, trying to slow them down*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:21 am

(wow,i cant balieve we missed that part,ok,pretend we never went back to get you,and act like we were allways fallowing the knights.oh,and welcome back fox and mugen)
*hears the horrafying howel and it chills me to the bone.i shivver a little and say*wev got to hurry,what ever made that sound might not be on our side,lets speed up*flaps a few more times and uses some of my water powers to make several lardge gisers of hot boiling watter rush up from the ground from an under water river and blocks there path,every time they dodge one,anouther pops up in frunt of the knights*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:11 am

*A long blood lust filled wolf-like Howl is heard throughout the area coming from the top of the Castle and it appears to be a large furry creature making the sound sitting on it's haunches appearing to be staring at them and their destination.* "I hope I can control this long enough to at least back them up some......."
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:29 pm

((srry i have been gone....and dude....the deathknights got me...))

*as the death knights lead them into a trap the one carrying me goes to zekes catle and throws me into a dungeon filled with ice and no heat*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:41 pm

* well we gotta do something to slow them down!

A large portal opens 7000 yards(since we're moving so fast) ahead of us* Crap!!!!! they're gonna get away!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:23 am

i think it would be best if we just fallow them for now.untill my brother wakes up there not relly any thing we can do.besides,i cant use my next lvl untill sun up,that would be a great disadvantage for us to fight when were not all on the same level.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:56 am

(really doesn't make sense, but okay) cut them off Hyuso! make a cliff, a wall, cause a volcanic eruption! something!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:58 am

allredy done mister bossy.
*the secand the air guardiean cought up with us i began healing my brother.it was pure maturnal instinct*
hes my little brother,i allways look out for him.i began healing him the momen i senced his presance near by.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:12 pm

Rouge you have healing powers if you dont already know...you can move the water and blood inside him to the spot that needs to be healed...
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:00 pm

*catches up* He's knocked out cold! *looks towards rouge* You control water! Do something!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:44 pm

nahh,you could put up a good enough fight untill i got here,shure you would have ben beaten pretty badly,and probably would have died shortly after help arrived...but you wouldnt just be killed in secands.*laughs a little and keeps flying*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 pm

*scans the area* where the....ZACK!? * flies over to see Zack knocked out on the ground* Damn! *picks Zack up with some wind,then flies with him to catch up with rouge, Hyuso and the death knights*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:14 am

*sees her*Good you caught up! I thought i would need some help iuncase one of them turned around and killed me while i was alone!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:01 am

im going back to help the earth guardiean,he shouldnt be alone.tell zach to catch up and that hes going to have a big slap on the back of the head commin g from me the next time i see him.
*flaps my wings once and flys off to catch up with our friend,i flap a few more times catching him easaly with my vampire skills*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:46 am

*keps folowing them*Oh great now they can gang me cuz im alone!! The guy could make it himself! Im the one that needed help here!!!*keeps going*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:33 am

8lands on top of the castle and looks arround with my vampire eyes to surch for my brother*ZACH...ZACH WHERE ARE YOU?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next