Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

Darkovian World - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:03 am

*has a diamond claw to my neck* my name is claws or docta burke i was just walking and some how i got teleported into this crazy place and i saw you guys flying away and those guys down there tried to kill me and i thought it would be safer up here dont kill me *cries*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:40 am

*senses the vibravtions of what he is saying through some dirt in the air and i help him up*Hmph your luky i can hear the vibrations of you speech...but i must take caution...*takes some diamond still attahced from his previous armor and creates a claw from his wrist and puts it to his neck*Who are you?
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:13 am

*a claw extends to the griffon from the group of knights and latches onto hes/hers foot/claw and a dark figure starts climbing up the chain to get on the griffon and tries to shout* im not a bad guy i just got teleported here some how *but the loud noises drown out the sound*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:47 am

*lands on top of the griffon next to Fox setting rouge down gently* She'll be okay, she went back to lvl 2 so her wings shouldn't be hurt when she transforms back?

(i could be rouge's knight in shining armor,cause i'm always saving her,lol)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:19 pm

*shoots himself up onto the griffin with fox and turns to him*Im guessing you destroyed the fire knight?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:00 pm

li...little vro...is...is that you...i...every things so fuzzy...my heads spinning...wha..what happend?
*finally passes out from the bump to the back of my head and from the sudden igzostion im feeling from accessing my elamental powers to soon.my body glows bright blue and my form shifts right back to my lvl2 form.my wings disapear and i lok igzosted*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:29 pm

*you see me on tallon (the griffon)* hurry up guys! *the knights start shooting at us and i deflect them and you seem to notice there is no Fire Knight*
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:24 am

ROUGE! *launches towards you and the Griffin lands on the edge of the canyon,leaning over to watch us* damn....*sees that you're wing is broken,and makes a cushion of air around it,so nothing can make it any worse, then I lift you up over my shoulder,and scream* Hyuso, Let's go! Launches into the air, towards the giant beast.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:54 am

*screams and flys back into a tree,hitting my head and allmost passing out.one of my wings breaks and i wince in pain*
what is that thing?
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:52 am

*as the screeching gets louder,a Giant Griffon roars over the canyon,and the turbulence causes the ground under us to explode,ripping us into the air*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:33 am

*gasps and looks confused as the cliffs expload and i suddenly hear the sound aswell*ahhh,my ears,dang it,sound travels alot faster and is alot louder in water,why does super hearing have to be a side affect of thee powers.*holds my ears and looks arround*whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 am

*as the sound grows closer The ground begins to shake* Why the hell is my head hurting!? ARGH! *the sound echoes around the canyon and a loud high pitched screech is heard, causing the cliffs around the canyon to explode*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:53 am

(check my stats,i changed my lvl4 elamental pic)
*screams a little as they trap me,i begin to panic,feeling traped and smashed in a small space.i shake a little and look paniced,my powers swerl arround me like a vortex.i curl into a ball and hug my nees as i shake and the water from the air begins to apear like a swerling wave arround me,it swerls and craches togeather like a rageing sea apon shatterd and sharp rocks.i close my eyes and shake a little more,feeling even more traped now.as the sun begins to rise my vampire powers start to fade.i feel the worm human blood rush threw my veains,my fangs disapear and my skin finally returns to its human color.my eyes are back to there saphire blue shine and my presance isnt as evil as it felt befour.my necklace begins to glow.the water swerling around me glows a faint light blue and my powers begin to pulce arround my body.i stop shakeing a little and as the necklace glows brighter my eyes glow a relly light blue and my wings begin to change.the water wraps arround my wings ,makeing them glow.i stand straight and allmost seemto be hovering in the air.i look like im in a trance as my body glows and i wrap my wings arround my body tightly.is a few secands the space arround me glows so brithe i compleetly disapear.after that a sudden burst of bright blue light and water flashes,and reveals a compleetly frozen statue of myself.a split secand later the ice statue cracks and blue light shines threw the ice and a few secnds later the hole statue bursts and shatters sharp jagged chunks of ice every where.the light keeps shinein and i apear wraped in lardge waterfall wings.the wings of water slowley opeain to reveal my compleetly changed body.the wings splash every where and disapear to reveal my true wings.my eyes are closed and my body shines with the bright crimson shades of the sunrise.when i opeain my eyes they flash the crimson color,allmost like there transparent like water,then return to a brigh brigh saphire blue.my arms are crossed over my chest and in my right hand im holding a long staff like spear.i smile and the necklace my brother gave me disapears and melts into my skin,leaveing a black symbol on my chest that looks just like the neckalce symbol.with the riseing of the un and the intence fear and stress put apon me,i finally managd to acheve the elamental form*
its time for some pay back.
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 am

starts to almost freeze up completely and hears the faint sound "Sounds like llyod is about to meet Talon...." I start to use my magic "i guess its time to bust out of here......" i jump up and fire a huge fireball at the door and it goes trough all the walls as well leaving me an escape route
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:15 pm

* my head begins to pulsate* argh!....*the wind around me begins to slow, and a faint far off sound is heard, to far away for anyone to know what it is*
(even you and two,rouge and Mugen) Wah-!? ARGH! *falls to my knees*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:03 pm

((read the CB -_- ))
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 pm

*fox there are different kinds of dragons....you should have said something when I added it to my stats.......)

List of Different kinds of Dragon,because Dragons are elemental creatures

Earth
Water
Fire
Wind
Light
Ice
Shadow
Dark
Hybrid(multiple elements)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:51 pm

((not a dragon....maybe a griffon but a dragon is a fire creature))

*he laughs* you will never get out of here alive!
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:49 pm

*screams* you're gonna let us go,and when you do you'll pay!

(can this be an opportunity to summon my dragon?)
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:43 pm

*the death knights laugh and trap you using your own elements together (there are like 9 of them and 4 of you and one cant use magic) and keep you pinned there*
Death knight: fools....Zack is on his way to zekes castle...he will be put in the freezer.....and never allowed to escape....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 pm

*as the blade is un sheethed the ise arround the portal suddenly cracks and gets alot thicker as i add layers of ice and then suddenly the ice make the sound of a quickly un shethed sword and several heuge spikes shoot out every where all over it,spooking the horses and makeing them jump a little,nocking th one knight off his horse and allmost impaleing anouther*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:36 am

* as the ice cover the portal, I see a deathknight unsheath his sword and begin to stand up on his horse* oh no-..... *begins spinning so fast the the objects in my typhoon begin to slice to shreds*

They're gonna cut through it!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:14 am

*uses my powers to create a lardge wall of frozen water arround the portal the knights are trying to escape threw and makes it so thick an ellaphant couldnt breake it down.*lets see you run away now*smiles as i fly into the air holding my blade and wateing to defend*
Back to top Go down
Genesis22
ANBU leader
Genesis22

Number of posts : 561
Job/hobbies : playing video games, making ceramics, 3d animations
Humor : varios things
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Stats
Class: Key Blader
Clan: Uchiha
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:12 am

*runs over* hey, you guys alright
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:09 am

Geese Beautiful just trying to brighten the situation a little...*Walks looks over at them but mostly eyes her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next