Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkovian World

Go down 
+5
Suke
Brickwall
rouge
Dman
Foxboy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Darkovian World - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:07 am

LYCAN!oh no..your..your changeing..arent you,the moon,its allmost full...this..this isnt good.*i turn and look at the new guy*GET OUT OF HERE,GO RUN NOW!*i turn back to the lycan and shake alittle,un shure what to do as he apears to be in pain.i reech out slowley and stroake his shoulder*i..i..its allright,you can do it...come on,fight it..fight the hunger..please,you saved me,you saved my life...please,let me help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:37 am

hey hey hey i wasnt going to hurt him if hes the one bringing me home e_e just calm down everything is going to be fine
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 am

*He slams his fists into the ground as they crack greatly under the tremendous force as his eyes turn completely black and his face elongates even more.* Aaaah!!...* He holds his ribs as they starts to pop out of place.*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:45 am

leave him alone!*i jump in frunt of the lycan and shield him from the new guy and say*no harm will come to him,or any one elce.i will not let it!*stands in frunt of the lycan and holds my arms out to the side to block the new guy from him*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:52 am

*keeps hearing screams in the woods* ok now i have to go *swings in the trees to where mugen and rouge are* dude he really is a wolf o_o i could kill him now or let him live
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:08 am

AAHHHH!*screams in sudden fright and backs away but instead of running i tighten my fists and say*n..n...no..i..i wont run..you..you saved me..i want to help you...you kept faith in me...now i wish to return the favor...please.tell me whats wrong.*looks slightly terrafyed as i stand there in the moon light,stareing at you with a look of concern in my bright saphire eyes*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:03 am

*She hears a deep growling and he turns to her as his face seems elongated slightly turning into a snout almost.* Leave me be!!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:59 am

*i sence a strange feeling of fear or worry come over me as i disapear at almost light speed and apear behind the lycan*are...are you allright?*im still coverd in blood and it shines in the moon light as it drips from my face and hands to my chest and onto the ground*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:46 am

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:44 am

*He sighs as he watches her then stalks off past her to a short cliff smack dab in front of the moon and he grabs his chest as his heart starts to beat faster and faster.* Ah!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:40 am

*the sent of fresh blood over whelms my sences,causing me to lost control as my eyes glaze over and turn into compleetly dark purple balls and my fangs grow so sharp there like snakes fangs.i shove the lycan aside and speed off tword the smeel and as i find it i hesatate for a split secand then sink my teeth into its neck and tear off flesh and rip opeain veains as i suck every ounce of blood from the beast.my muscles return to there natural shape and double in size due to the new found strength.my skin begins to fade back to the soft white vampire color and also turns slightly woarmer like humans flesh.my eyes slowley begin to stop beingso dark and my claws return to normal hands.i drink untill i allmost make myself sick as i finish the beast and drop his head beside his body.i take deep quick breaths allmost as if im out of breath,and stare at my now blood staind hands and shirt.i shivver a little,still not happy with what iv done and i hang my head and stare at the monsters dead and draind body as a single tear of blood falls from my eye*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:31 am

*uses the wind to slice the beasts throat and it dies before it realizes it's been hit*.....*waves my hand, moving the scent towards rouge*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:19 am

i..i dont know...i mean,why would i know,iv never drank any things blood...i still dont know if i can.i dont know,just,i gess,if some thing atacked us..it might be diferent,it might not be so bad if i...i just need to feed,i cant think clearly in such a week state.
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:16 am

*sighs to himself* Why suggest something like that? *looks around* she'd probably like something more hostile..that way at least she has an excuse...*I see a large animal with 2 foot long fangs,and ten claws which are each 3 feet long* hmm........
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:04 am

*He smirks and laughs poking her forehead.* You know submitting to your hunger isn't a bad thing always.........you just have to know where to aim it....see vampire have it better than we do when they go mad with thirst they still have at least some type of thought left in their minds us....is a different story....We lose EVERYTHING! when we turn.......hell I;m having a hard time in human form controlling my hunger......now what would you like to drink?...Rabbits blood?
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 am

i...im,im dieng,arent i...i can feel it...my soul slipping away with every craveing....if i dont,submit o what i am...i will be nothing.wont i?*hangs my head a little and sighs*i...i have no choice,i must make up for the wrongs that iv done...i must protect him.*nods my head and trys to shed a few more tears but i have none left to shed.i shake boath from hunger and lack of strength,aswell as from fear.i smile a verry small smile and slowley wrap my arms arround the lycan*thank you...i...i dont know what to do,i fear...you may be the only one that can help me with this.*teres a defanit tone of fear and sadness in my voice as i speak and you can tell im truley terrafyed*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:51 pm

*while they are distraxted I use my powers to suck rouge's sword into the air* Maybe he can talk some sense into her after all.......
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:22 am

*hears constant screams from the woods* i should go in there but...it sounds dangerious
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:00 am

*He laughs and gets up helping her up also.* if you want I can help you find the animals with the most blood to keep you going for awhile

Last edited by Mugen on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:32 am

get off me.*thats all i say and you can sence a hint of surrender in my voice,aswell as a totally angry tone*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:22 am

Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and get up and either wait your hunger out or go find an animal or something and don't give me that " I can't hurt an animal" crap because on earth did you not eat meat?....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:20 am

*is nocked to the ground and drops the sword.i dont look at you as you speak,i just turn my head and look upset.im to week now to kick you off and iv begun to shake from the hunger*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:11 am

*He tackles her again looking down at her with a glare.* STOP IT!! damn...you have it easy compared to me you get to be human again.....I have e to live with my curse FOREVER literally since I can't die thanks to it.. you get to have nights off...you don't know what I would give for that
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:06 am

i will not hurt any one,ever ageain.*reeches back behind my head for the sword i have straped to my back(the balde in my lvl2 pic) and i sigh and close my eyes as i un shethe it and place it at my throught*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:03 am

Then what will you eat?....Us?....I mean by all means if you want to bite me bite me but I can't guarantee you living after about a couple seconds.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkovian World   Darkovian World - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkovian World
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next