Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:53 am

*gets off the field and sends out every1 to congratulate trapinch* good job trap u won ur 1st fight and good thing he was weak and the fact u won against an ice type
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 am

*i see the fight on the TV i have in the room that i requested to show only trainer battles from the championship*Hmmmm....the rookie is lucky he didnt fight anyone at my level....
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:07 am

sweet its time for my fight *gets on the field and sends out trapinch* ok trap its ur 1st fight make me proud *the person im fighting sends out a spheal* oo joy an ice type trap if u dont win itll be fine now use dig *trapinch digs under the ground*
other guy: ok spheal use icy wind in the holes *spheal uses icy wind and sends a cold blast thro the holes*
me: ok trap use faint attack and follow up with bite *trapinch appears behind spheal and attacks it the bites it* nice job trap now use sandstorm *a sandstorm comes over the arena constantly hurting spheal* now quick use bite *trapinch uses bite to finish off spheal and the sandstorm fades away* nice job trap
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Ah...well anyways im going back to the room i got at a 5 star hotel.....*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Number of posts : 1024
Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....
Humor : Sarcatic alot....
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Rin Leija

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:06 pm

hitmonlee was trained for speed and strength.....i never gave him super strong attacks....
Back to top Go down
http://anime-forum.my-rpg.com
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:58 pm

well nevermind...i thought the kid was atleast better then that...he didnt even get a attack into yu...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Job/hobbies : I like collecting cans so i can throw them at sucky concerts o.o; plus im in a band....

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:54 pm

hitmonlee uses spin kick and then uses rapid kick! *he does that and hitmonchan is knocked unbalanced by the spin kick and cant dodge or block the rapid kicks* now hitmonlee this is an easy win finish him with fire spin! *the crowd gasps as hitmonlee spins rapidly and uses a fire spin and knocks hitmonchan unconcious*
Anouncer: what an amazing feat! hitmonlee using firespin!
Referee: hitmonchan is unable to battle...the winner is Roy!
Me: all right hitmonlee!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:50 pm

this should be intresting.....
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Announcer: now its time for the next battle between roy thomason and Jett Fury!
me: peace of cake! *jumps into battle area and throws out hitmonlee and he throws out hitmonchan*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:41 pm

There its over...*i say walking out of the cage and sitting in the stand*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:19 pm

GO DJ!!! *cheers*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 pm

Him:Alright DJ....ill go first...Blastoise quick attack!!!*it dashes at electrive with it head down ready to bash int him*
Wait for it...wait for it....*he gets closer*
Him:Blastoise Skull Bash!!*his head glows*
Alright now dodge Electrive!!!*he jumps out of the way reveiling a large rock to big to bust with the Skull bash so he gets sent backwards by the reverb and lands on the ground skidding backwards*You have to pay attention to your sorroundings here.....i almost always got you with that same move back wen we both wer goin for our 5th badge!!
Him:Quiet....Now blastoise surf!!!*a giant wave appears before me and my pokemon*You should know it wont have a big affect on Electrive...*all of the sudden wen the wave is close to hitting blastoise goes through the waves back and slams into Electrive sending him backwards into a boulder*Ah....i shouldve seen that coming.....are you okay Electrive*it nods*good..then its time...Now our speciel combination!!!Thundershock Electrive!!*it sends a thundershoch from each of its tentaclesinto the air meeting like a spectrum then sending down like a large blast and landing right on Blastoise*Now it should be over.....*the smoke clears and there is the blastoise knocked out and on the ground*
Refferee:Blastoise is out of the battle Trainer DJ and Pokemon Electrive win the battle!
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 pm

im up next kid *looks at him and smiles* 5 o'clock
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:14 am

>< right nvm then ill go and change em up
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:13 am

hold up redo my stats didnt i do it all good like not starting w/ a legendary pokemon and stuff
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:05 am

(dill look at the rules and redo your pokemon stats)
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:45 am

*comes in the stands and watches dmans fight* oooo this is going to be good i cant wait till my fight *sits next to fox* hey man whens ur fight
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:06 pm

*The match ends and i see a trainer i met awile back get up and move to the fghting area*Well...loks like well be fighting our friend guys....*i put them back in there pokeballs and walk to the fighting area also and look at him being suprised*
Him:Well well if it isnt Mr.DJ Royal....Hows ur Charmander?
You's soon find out...
Him:Starmie come on out!!*he throws a pokeball and an over large starmie comes out*
Well...i now have another friend...so u be seeing Charmander for awhile...lets go Electrive!!!*throws his pokeball and Electrive comes out*
Him: Well...weve both grown up some...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:53 pm

we dont need to see anyone elses strategies! *looks at time and it says 3:50* but i want to see DJ's match so come on everyone! *leads them to the stands*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:52 pm

Alright evry1 come out!*Raichu,Electrive,vibrava,Dragonair,and Scyther come out next to charizard beside the stands*observe these battles...
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:15 pm

goes to blazekin and lets out Sceptile, Alakasam, Steelix, Infernape, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Laprass and trains with them*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:16 am

*signs in 4 the championship w/ my garchomp sading near me* ok man weve gotten this far we cant lose now *reads my time* ok so our match is at...6:00 pm...sweet i wonder if the person we fight knows our strategy
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 pm

sits in the stands while blazekin trains in the training feild*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:04 pm

alright...*runs to the match*
Back to top Go down
Foxboy
Hokage
Foxboy

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:55 pm

yeah *high-5's back as they announce a match strting* lets go watch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next