Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:28 am

i dont give a damm what you thin im worth,call out your next pokemon,or ill do the fighting with my fists.*balls my fists and glares at you as my wortortal sprays a blast of water beside you then it frezes the water and slides on it untill it passes you and it glares at you aswell*call out anouther pokemon,ill give you a worthy battle.or ae you to much of a hard arss to accept the chalange?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 am

*He sighs as he turns his back on her.* You arent worth the time...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:03 am

does it lok like im afraid of any ones anger?*i say in a serious and slightly upset tone of voice*call out your next pokemon,i think its time to take this seriously.*my wartortal sences my tence and angry mood and instantly becomes just like me*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:47 am

*He calls back his mightyena.* Tch....do you really want to go at me in such a harsh manner...it could make me mad...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:44 am

FLAME!*i yell with a few tears in my eyes,as the dust clears flame is nocked out and i run to her side*this i why i hate battles.your going down!*i say in a harsh angry tone of voice as i recall flame and i throw out anouther pokeball,this time bringing out my new wartortal*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:04 am

*Mightyena bursts out of the ground far away from the pokemon panting.* Well....I guess we'll have to take this seriously Fang.....quick...remember our combos! Quick attack plus take down S.P plus D.P!!!! *Mightyena howl before taking off at high speeds towards the ponyta in a zig zag formation confusing it slightly before it slams it self into the ponyta with tremendous force hurting the both of them some but it appears that fang is not done she bites into ponyta not letting go.* Now!!....Dark pulse!!...* She starts to vibrate before a mass of dark energy erupts from her body enveloping her and the ponyta causing a huge explosion.* Heh....
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:43 am

(dig is my tactic you stealer T_T) and yes rouge i saw the coordinator thing and it was cool but yeah continue on with your battle *sits*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:34 am

*i smile and yell*NOW!*and my flame quickly makes aburst of flames ingulf her even more,intensafying the heat on the ground and createing a laww of flames and as she runs in a surcle arroud the hold in the ground she createsa flame tornadow and after it reachesa lardge hight she stomps into the ground with her frunt hoofs and some of the spinning flames shoot into the hole like a rush of lava.she stops and stands perfectly still as the falme die down and she and i boath start listening and feeling the ground with our feet trying to pin point your pokemons location*steady girl,easy,wate for it.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 am

Fang!!....dig! *Fang burrows under ground.* Heh......
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 am

well you dont have to insult me so much,just treet me like the rest of your aponents.i may be new but atleast show a little respect.-_-
*i nod to flame and she chardges once ageain but this time she simply ingulfs her body in flames and does a double team atack and several of her surround and run arround your pokemon*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:06 am

fang just sit down...*Fang complies.* your move.....newbie
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:59 am

*i smile as the dust and smoake clears revealing a panting and slightly singed ponyta,faceing your pokemon and standing perfectly still.i smile and say*nice work girl,that speed training works like a charm.servival tactic 1 isnt just a simple chardge in and hope to hit the target,it allows the pokemon target to dodge and as my flame runs bye she simply slided her feet and blasts a wall of flames in frunt of her as she turns er head and uses the speed she gaind to skid to a stop and she takes the hit directly,useing the flame wall to lessen the damage.you ok girl?*flame nods and winnys a little and i smile*your turn ageain.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:54 am

Fang uses it momentum to your advantage!! follow it up with a shadow ball!! *As the ponyta picks up more velocity making it impossible for it to simply stop and quickly turn or dodge Fang waits until it gets a couple inches away from her to push to the right side and as the ponyta keeps going on a ball of dark energy forms in front of his pokemons muzzle before discharging and blasting straight into ponyta's backside.* Heh.....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:42 am

a power boost huh,no problem,i hope.lets go girl servival tactic 1*ponyta rushes straight at your pokemon and her flames imgulf her body and she atmepts to run right into your pokemon*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:31 am

Fang Howl!! * His mightyena appears to howl into the air and looks down even more pumped.*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:27 am

hmmm,beautiful.ok..uhh..i gess ill go with...*let a pokeball fly into the air and out pops my ponyta*flame,lets try a battle for once,do you best girl*smiles a little even tho im shakeing slightly*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:24 am

*He lets a pokeball fly out and out pops a mightyena.* Fang do it Girl!....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 am

oh well,ok,bye then.*i say to the odviously upset friend then i turn to the stranger and say*umm well.how should we start?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 pm

*laughs at the arrogance of him*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:22 pm

You chicken!! &He yells out.*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 am

ugh you arrogant...nevermind go on with your battle*throws out flygon and then we ride off*
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:25 am

Alright pansie boy do you want to battle then?....
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 am

Hmph...watever you say twinkle toes...you go on and face anametour...no offence*looks at rouge*^.^
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:08 am

I wouldn't mind it at all...lets go!....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:10 am

you say the cordanator thing to,didnt you?*sighs and frowns*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next