Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)

Go down 
+4
DillButt64
zangfang
Dman
Foxboy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:40 am

(I know i was jokin)
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF: bah i dont do the online deal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:38 am

(dude that was sarcasm me talking about swablu e_e) *stays with rouge cuz the others scare me*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:51 am

(Yeah right XD U KNOW i would OWN u dill)

*is at the next town and enters the gym and the keeper of the gym comes to me and says*
Keeper:Ah Its good to have the Old gym leader back! Are you back for your position?
No im just visiting...who is it that took my place?
Keeper:It was Emerald...the last person you faced before you left to fight your final gym battle....you barely won against him
Ah yes...he was the best that i ever faced while in the gym....*laughs as we go to the office and i see him*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 am

O_o *looks at mugen and dman fight* fools my swablu can destroy all ._.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:53 am

*looks slightly pissed but doesnt say any thing as i catch the last of my pokeballs and put them back in there spots on my belt and i start picking the last of my art papers and drawing pincels up*
loud mouth arrogent trainers....i hate when nice guys start acting like punks.*keeps mumbeling as i pick up my things and i dont even notice when the pokemon cordanator badge falls out of the small side zipper pocket on my back pack*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:05 am

*i dont even as much flinch wen the leectricity touches me and i get zapped but wen it stops i look exactly the sae and it seems like nothing happened*ROuge iu had an electric pokemon for awhie...i can withstand a zap like that...and you...you havent even seen all of my pokemon...(btw u cant say u have kuz ur character never seen em all) so how could you know you can beqat me...its obvious that i would win...i am the champion...*doesnt waitfor him to repsond but gets on flygon after releasing him and flies off*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:03 pm

SHUT UUUUUP!*pikachu zaps boath the new guy and dman with a bolt of electrisaty as i keep running arround gathering my pokeballs and art suplys that i happend to drop*argueing is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Number of posts : 610
Job/hobbies : Wal-mart Greeter
Humor : Dark....very dark humor
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF: Karina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:50 pm

I'm not saying I'll beat you...I'm saying that I'll DEMOLISH you -_-......
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:37 pm

Hmph...you may think wat you like but i am almost at the point to catching my mewtwo...dont say you can defeat me...
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 pm

Nope...I think you and I both know you don't even hold a candle to me...
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:53 am

I have said this before...i am bnot battling until i catch mewtwo...*smirks and laughs*i would be able to cream you if i wanted to..and you know it...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:46 am

WHAT THE!*jumps a little startled by the sudden apearance of the new trainer.i accadentally drop my pokeballs and start crawling on the ground after them with pikachu chaiseing after one*nooo,come back here.my pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
On Fox's Bad Side
Mugen

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:44 am

*He appears behind them from the darkness and he frown and looks at the cocky trainer.* You,Me,Battle,,NOW!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:13 am

i was talkin bout the 2 ppls battlin....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:12 am

AAAAK,NO DONT DO THAT!*hugs all my pokeballs and looks sad* i couldnt put them threw that kind of pain.there not batteling pokemon,there made for helping me survive in the wild...not for harsh intence battles.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 am

Blah...if i wanted to i could own you both in a single hyper beam...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:46 am

heehee,yes,you relly are a good trainer.keep it up and your pokemon are bound to evolve soon*smiles and puts away my pokemap befour you see i was looking for a quick rode to the next towns pokemon cordanator battle*
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:28 am

*walks over to rouge* did you see me just own that guy...and yeah i think we should stay here for a bit before we go
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 pm

*injoys watching the electabuz and horsea fight then walks over to anouther fountian and sits on the edge of it as i set pikachu behind my neck so he can sleep safley tucked between my neck and the backpack.i then pull out my pokemap and start figureing out a good travel rout fr us to go* hmmm,well,we could go this way,but then wed miss the fun hikeing,and camping,or,we could just cut threw the forest and go hikeing and camping.heehee.i hope i make it to the next town in time.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:35 am

(edit ur post to make u get hurt and SHOW IT....)
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:10 am

(i did by the thunder punches e_e how can my horsea dodges those and i forgot to put that part in kinda multi tasked)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:39 am

(OH cmon! You gotta get hurt atleast ONCE)
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:09 am

dman dont make me get all water gun on your butt
kid: ill show you for hurting my electabuzz use thunder punch *electabuzz punches the water shocking my horsea* horsea no *panics* horsea use splash...wait no not splash DX *horsea splashes around in the water and gets some on the electabuzz causing him to short circut* wow splash came to some good use now smokescreen *the whole fountain turns black* now use twister again *the tister carries electabuzz out of the water puttting all of the black smokescreen in its eyes so it cant see* hahaha nice one
kid: hey my electabuzz...use tackle *electabuzz runs into a tree* ok horsea finish with water gun *horsea water guns electabuzz and knocks him out* yay we won horsea

Last edited by DillButt64 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : admin told me to)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:51 am

*watches*BORING
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
ANBU leader
DillButt64

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:18 am

*walks over to a fountain where i dropped my bad pants in and some person comes up and pulls the pants out and i say* i wouldnt touch those if i were you
I can do as a want
really you can wanna fight me for that right
yeah
ok then *sends out horsea into the fountain* do it horsea
ooooo a horsea i can beat that go zapper *the kid sends out an electabuzz* thunder shock
horsea use water gun the twister *horsea uses water gun on electabuzz then twister to redirect the thunder shock onto the wet electabuzz*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)   Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey (jump in when u want)
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next