Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*

Go down 
+3
Lightwing2
rouge
Brickwall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Samurai
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 am

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate this stupid espa jerk thats it i'm going to train*i appaer by skye grabbing him i quickly appear by rouge grabbing her i return to the soul society*i suggest you wait until he leaves earth that espa is pissin me off but i got to train so relax your at my base rouge relax for a few hours and then return*i go and start training to get stronger*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:03 am

*i flash step behind the one who took out his zanakuto*ur the captain of the 11th squad and he is ruler of espada.....he wins u de....not good...*i raise my bow behind you and shoot an arrow past you opening a portal suking you into it making it go about 100 miles away and i flash step away*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 am

*feels a burst of spiret pressure as some one draws there zanpakuto*
ok thats it,im gone.
*flash steps at super speed apearing about three miles away and putting my zanpakuto away,i walk arround and finally find a town,i enter it and sit at the bar in the local tavern*
sheesh,finally there off my back,i should have stuck to shop keeping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 am

grrrrrr you irritate me you annoying fight me loser*i kick lightwings in the chest drawin my zanpaktuo still in it's first form *i'll keep you entetained espa
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:55 am

(well he didnt say he fallowed me Razz)
*keeps flash steping and killing hallows on my way*
why do you insist on fallowing me,your relly starting to anoy me.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 am

(stop bikerin about whos where children)

*kils 5 more hollows*Just 5 more until i can do it......
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 am

(I'm not behind I followed you rouge) I'm not letting you get away but if you want to run and flash step fine I'll be behind you *kepts following the rouge*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:30 am

(cruton your a little behind,iv allredy ran off)
*keeps flash stepping away trying to escape the intence spiret pressure and the man swinging the sword arround like a mad man*
im begining to relly hate ever trying to get involved in this -_-
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:26 am

*I cut down a few hollows then start to climb the tree Famine and the rouge are then I notice that the rouge starts running and follow. When I get in ear shot I say to the rouge* What do you mean "how does he know your name" Your a rouge right..... he was just refering to what you are he didn't say your name?
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Number of posts : 114
Job/hobbies : nothing...?
Humor : humor? Eh, george bush
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Jinchuuriki
Spouse/GF/BF: Sigh, none

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 am

Light yawned, his reiatsu rising every second. "'Someone FIGHT ME!" He yelled, swinging Hikari around, over and over.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 am

*keeps running and totally ignores the comment,slices threw a few more hallow and comes up aginst a vizard,i stop mid step and then slice threw the vizards head and cut the mask into as my zanpakuto ingulfs itself in black spiret pressure and then returns to a normal zanpakuto and i flash step away*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:22 am

Well i am the quincy lord after all...=)
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:19 am

O.O...whats up with all these monsters,im getting out of here,these things seme to be drawn to you...im not about to get killed just because i was cought hanging with you.
*swings down to the ground and takes off running sliceing threw three hallows as i run*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:16 am

*i jump over yalls heads and then land and 3 vizards appear then fall with a hole through their hearts(if they have them)*Alright now i only need 10 hollow masks..*i take the makss of vizards*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:10 am

sorry about that...week stomic.hay wate...why do you know my name?
*looks a little suspisiou and clutches my zanpakuto just incase i need to make a brake for it*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:08 am

maybe he is bored*i quickly place my mask on so that it doesn't make you puke again*and i see lots of potential in you rouge
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:39 am

*stops right in the middle of a flash step and hangs from my hands on a branch,i climb back up and sit on the barnch resting my head aginst the tree trunk and trying to catc my breath after having it startled out of me,i frown and stare up at your eye and lok a little sick*
i think im going to esick....your eye..it...its bleeding.
*leans over and barfs*
why the heck would a cpatin want to hide a rogue?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 am

*i appear in front of youmy eye embedded with the qunciy cross bleeding as i smile*you think to much guess that comes with getting old i'm a captin so i can hide you if i like but the question is do you wnat to get better rouge don't count me with others i'm far difrrent form anyone yoou know
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:23 am

*lughs a little and keeps flash steping from branch to branch as i escape and whisper to myself*
you wouldnt help even if you wanted to...you cant help an outsider,and a marked trator.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:18 am

we wouldn't waste our strength if you want help we can teach you how to get stronger if you want*i smile and leap into the air lettin my spiritual pressure go up sending a spirit shot from my eye felling 3 hollows as my spirit bow appears in my hand and i start to fire at the incoming enemies taking down 1 vizard and several hollows*ok who used a hollow summoning device this is unnatural for earth * i roll to the side my zanpaktuo in my hand suddenly as three holows dissiapate*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:03 am

no its not that...iv spent my hole life on earth...i think its the spiret pressure.
*doesnt see why the guy cant see the normal every day earth cloths im wearing*
no thank you,i dont want any more help like the help i got from that last freeky guy,no one is carrying me ageain.
*sounds serious as i manage to barley flash step up into the trees and flash step from branch to branch and get a few yards away*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:01 am

Well it's because it's probiable your first time on earth *notice her trying to leave the area* Would you like some help in leaving the area?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 am

alright...3 more vizard masks and 10 more hollow masks till its compleet...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:53 am

*looks paniced as i se him aiming hs bow and shake a little,he fires and i feel the wind blowing threw my hair as it shot goes right past mee and strikes the enamy,i sigh a big sigh of relief and then say*
im out of here befour i get killed. this is way over my skill level.
*i then hear one of the other men apear beside me and speak,i panic a little and baely manage to say*
no...not..not relly.
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:51 am

*I come by the girl and ask* Do you know why you can't move vary well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next