Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*

Go down 
+3
Lightwing2
rouge
Brickwall
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:10 pm

*Jumps into the air* Well then! Let's get started! Shall we people?!..........as a matter of fact, let's make this a game! The one with the most hollow masks in their basket wins the game! * baskets appear with pictures of everyone on them* HAHA! Slashes the air, cutting Hollow down one by one*
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:06 pm

(light,the item I used doesn't control Gargantas, it just attracts Hollows to that area the hollows can have their stupid gargantas for all I care)
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:31 am

(wat u talkin bout light?)
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Number of posts : 114
Job/hobbies : nothing...?
Humor : humor? Eh, george bush
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Jinchuuriki
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: Sigh, none

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 am

Brickwall, you're not aloud to control gargantas, even if it's a rpg.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:47 pm

*is walking quietly through the forest with his hands in his pockets*What a wonderful day for killing*all of the sudden my hands move but you cant se it and all that happens that you can see is my hand moving out oif the poket and my spirit bow appearing and then you see 5 hollows fall from the air and dissipate and i collect their masks*There im done...*i flash step back to a room*
Back to top Go down
Lightwing2
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lightwing2

Number of posts : 114
Job/hobbies : nothing...?
Humor : humor? Eh, george bush
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Stats
Class: Jinchuuriki
Spouse/GF/BF: Sigh, none

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Ryerai wrote:
grrrrrr you irritate me you annoying fight me loser*i kick lightwings in the chest drawin my zanpaktuo still in it's first form *i'll keep you entetained espa

you know what's funny, I'm an ESPADA, and you were nowhere near me, my name isnt LIGHTWING, it's LIGHT, and also, an espada, rank 3 would NEVER let a shinigami kick him in the chest, so WAIT for my reply, GOD.

Last edited by Lightwing2 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol... wrong number)
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : Reading, drawing, vidiogames, and RP
Humor : Great
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Stats
Class: Ninja
Clan: Underworld
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Sweet now our squad is three now watch our though we're small we're strong and we'll just get stronger so other squads beware.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:40 pm

heehee,id say it looks more grotesk then it does kinda bad.*laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published
Humor : great

Stats
Class: Samurai
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:30 pm

no worries you just got to act respectful when those other captins or councilmen stop by and welcome aboard*i smileand nod*yoour right blood kind of takes the shine from it so it looks really bad
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:26 pm

*smiles and stands as i say*
id be honered to...ya know,that eye looks alot better when its not poreing blood.
*laughs a little then stops as i notice your the captin of my new squad,i quickly bow and say*
my apologies captin..i pleadge my loyalty to you
*smiles as i stand up straight and strap my zanpakuto across my back*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Job/hobbies : reading drawing writing and currently workin on an anime story that i plan on gettin published

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:19 pm

* i suddnely appear all cleaned up*yeah we will take you in*i take my mask off as dark blue dust sprinkles out of it i then look to you smilin as you see the qunciy cross embeded in my eye glint in the light*so will you join us
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:13 pm

*i grab the botom of your pants leg and say*
coul...could you relly axcept...a rogue into yur squad...i...im not even saposto be here,id relly like to lurn.
*lets go and kinda hangs my head a little as i stare at a small hidden cross i have hanging under my left shirt sleve tied arround my wrist*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 pm

*I appear by rouge in the tree* We knew you had it in you, don't worry about the wall. You know the real reason I've been following you all day is to ask you if you would join squad 11 we can help you learn to control your spirt pressure. You see we also use emotion to fuel our sprit pressure and now I extend you an invientation to join Squad 11 would you like to? I'll let you think about it but please let me know soon. *I then drop out of the tree and let her think*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:26 pm

*i keep training and after about ten menits i lose my temper and accadentally let a lardge burst of anger fuled black spiret pressure ingulf the blade and as i swing it down into the ground it sends a lardge blade of pure anger filled spiret pressure strait at the wall of the room and accadentally blows it up as it slices threw it and exploads.i stare at the wall stunned and relly imbarrased as i peek out and hope no one saw or herd that,i flash step out of the room and disapear only to re apear under a lardge oak tree sitting on top of a hill a long ways off from the suqad 11 training grounds.i sit under the tree and shethe my zanpokuto and sigh*
that was intresting...wish i knew how to controle it.
*sighs ageain and bangs the back of my head aginst the tree trunk as i close my eyes and try to think*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:16 pm

You really need to find how to practice and fight without having that eye bleed *I dry the blood and start to recharge the his spirt pressure* I think shes training which is good but she doesn't seem to have much confidence I her abilities
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:55 pm

*enters the room and turns on the light finding one chair and a few training suplys,i smile and pull out my zanpakuto and stare at how week and pathetic it looks,i frown and then stand straight and start swinging my sword arround practiceing and adding a small amount of pressure to it makeing it glow black and sliceing threw the air createing small blades of spiret pressure that move forward a little and disapear,i spin and kick and slice and jab training alone trying to make little noise as i practice my week and imbarrasing zanpokuto*
*sigh*useless.
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:50 pm

rouge theirs a room on your left that no one uses so you can go their for privacy if you like*passes back out*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:46 pm

WHAT THE...cant a girl think to herself with out being disturbed...sheesh,i feel like im traped in a cell full of men and i have no privacy to myself.
*frowns and stands and gasps as the guy falls at my feet*
...what am i saposto do about this...you take care of him,im not skilled enought to take care of over use of spiret power ad massive bleeding.
*walks away and sits on a bench just arround the corner of th building*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:24 pm

*im stand beside you the whole time but concealing myself*Yo...y u talkin to yaself?
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 pm

*i suddenly stop almost completely drained as blood sarts to go below my mask as i stagger out and passout in frony of rouge breathing light enough for her to hear i'm still alive*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:02 pm

*i calm down a little and sand as i slowley walk to the training ground and peek over at the training squad 11 members and say to myself*
maby this was a bad idea...maby i should have stayed back at uncle uraharras shop,yea right,and maby a pig can fly.
*i say as i lean my back aginst the wall on the outside of the training grounds and slide onto my but sitting and thinking*
maby this isnt a bad idea...uuugh,get it togeather,do you want to get strong or not...come on rouge,are you going to live up to your parents legasy,or are you going to fail miserably without even trying?uuugh...id probaly fail even if i tryed,why didnt i just stay at the shop?
*iv ben talking quietly to myself so no one would hear and now im leaning over with my nees up agins my chest like befour but this time im stareing at a small black dimond quincy cross i have hidden arround my wrist*
uuugh,what do i do now?
*still talking to myself*
Back to top Go down
Ryerai
ANBU leader
Ryerai

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:49 am

* i try and focus all my spitit enrgy as i slash making my attacks stronger and stronger as it becomes more and more focused causing tears to appear in the spirit pressure i growl and try harder and harder as i test my new technique thinking of new ways such as this to strengthen me as i feel blood pour down my face i push myself even harder*
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:18 am

Suit yourself. *go to training grounds* she needs time alone it seems time to train.
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:10 am

*is grabed from behind and frowns*
this is rediculious....uuuugh,i hate being man handeled. -_-
*i frown and walk outside the base and sit in a dark croner some where,i sit with my nees pulled to my chest and my arms wraped arround my nees,i rest my chin on my nees and sigh*
how did i get myself mixed into this mess?
Back to top Go down
Cruton
ANBU Member
Cruton

Stats
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:38 am

If you wish to get stronger you might want to train with us miss rouge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*   Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying........ON Earth! duh-duh-duh!*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next