Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Central

A RPG website where you can Role Play in your Favorite anime or talk about other stuff.....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoids Role Play

Go down 
+3
Dman
Lightwing2
Foxboy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Number of posts : 2030
Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Stats
Class: Half Demon
Clan: Demon
Spouse/GF/BF: my love has returned and i couldnt be any happyer.

Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:45 pm

your relly anying ya know that -_-
*sits back in the passenger seat and sinks down into a lazy slump as i wate for us to get to the hanger so i can begin repairs,i yawn and stare out the window and mumble to myself*
i cant balieve i made such a rookie mistake.
*pouts a little as i lean my head over onto my right hand and place my elbow onto the bottom of the window and sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stats
Class: Legendary Demon
Clan: Tyren
Spouse/GF/BF: open for business ladies!!

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 pm

*shifty eyes after being hit*nutin.............. >.>
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Job/hobbies : singing,painting,drawing,sketching,wrighting stories,pet sitting,reading mangas,and role playing.

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:37 pm

WHAT THE...
*stops mid senance and slaps the back of your head*
do you mind,iv got a spletting headake,stop randomly screaming like a girl,you dweeb.whats the matter with you any way?
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:33 pm

*stops himself from making any remarks about her last comment then takes offwondering if she knows about anything in my room*EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 pm

yea well next time use radar scanning to pick up all the people in the area you looser.
*i say as i sit in the passnger seat and hold my side in pain*
i dont want to hear one word about my shirt...and im not going to start wearing these bandages for a top eather,so dont even say it.
*kknows about the blow up girls and knows you would probaly have some kind of pervy remark about the bandages showing off my good features*
lets get back befour those greedy machanics start messing with my baby,i know they all want to know how i got the fastest zoid to go even faster.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:23 pm

*the toe opens to an elevator to get inside the cockpit from the bottom and as you come up i say*Sory......i just land in random places that i dont see many ppls in....
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:18 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!
*i scream as the zoid lands allmost at my feet and yell*
YOU IDIOT...IM DOWN HERE,I TOLD YOU I DIDNT LIKE HOSPITALS,WHY THE HELL WOULD I WATE INSIDE!!!!!
*sounds pissed as i stare up at you then moan in a little pain from yelling and over stretching my muscles a little*
ohhhh...you jurk...dont you ever do any thing right?
*i say as i wate for assistance into the zoid*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:09 pm

(YAH!!!! XDDDDDD!!!!!!!!)

*we land infront of a window near her and open the hatch and yell into the window*HEY U WANNA GET OUTTA THERE?!?!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:05 pm

(you and your girls -_-)
*hangs up the phone and sits uot side the hospital wateing on my ride*
i think i can figure out what went wrong with that part...
*thinks for a secand*
AHHH CRAP....I BOUGHT THE WRONG MODEL!
*looks totally upset and absolutly pised at myself for makeing such a stupid mistake,i sit on a bench and hang my arms over the back of it as i lay my head back and look totally depressed*
so much for top of the class at mech school. -_-
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Hehe...okay im comin...*hangs up the phone and then stuffs a blown up girl in my closet*Darn......*gets in his zoid and takes of for the hospital*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:50 pm

*after about 6 hours wateing in bordome and sleeping threw most of it,the dock finally comes in and seys i can leave,he gives me pain pills and helps me out the door,my shirt was totally burnt so i have to walk out with bandages arround my chest and back covering me,i sit outside for about an hour wateing on you and after that i finally call you on the teams cell and as you answer i yell*
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEN....YOUR AN HOUR LATE!
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:09 pm

*walks out to my zoid and gets in then flys over her zoid and puts donw a hook and piks it up and goes bak to the hangar with my zoid and hers in tow and lands it in the hangar and gets it in place for some repairs but doesnt put them on becuase of wat she said*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:11 am

heehee,yea,but i also dont get freedome,i hate being cooped up inside...iv got to have my fresh air,this hospital air is just to clean.
*i laugh a little and turn on the tv and turn it to the zoids raceing channel and watch it for a few hours untill you return or untill the doctor seys im free*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:52 am

*shakes her hand*Nah its alright...i think ill go get your zoid and put it in the hangar...your better stay in here for a bit......they say u can go in about 5 hours....atleast u get free directtv and on-demand!!!*i start to walk out to my zoid*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 am

thanks...i..i owe ya one...you saved my life...i think thats intitales you to any part from my zoid you might like..
*smiles and winces a little as i try to sit up,the pain from the urns on my back is still giving me a hard time but i manage to sit up and after takeing a few deep breaths i say*
you....uuunn..you have my word...i will...repay you.
*smiles and holds out my hand for a hand shake*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:52 am

alright if u say so...but if u need any help at al dont hesitate to ask...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:31 am

heehee,oh,i thught i was dreaming,i gess i relly did see you,wow,that relly must have bumped my head good,i agree with you...its safer,but no one but myself is going to fix my zoid,ill go to th hanger,ihavent ben there in a while any way.
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:56 am

How bout we take it into the hangar and we can do modificvations and work on it there...its easier and alot safer...
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:22 am

*wakes up in a hospital bed moaning from the painfull burns and saying*
whow..im gessing the thing exploaded....i relly need to start doing things by the book.
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:45 pm

(wouldnt it be a partial golden color becaause of the laser claw??? XD)
Back to top Go down
Brickwall
ANBU leader
Brickwall

Number of posts : 932
Job/hobbies : J.V. Football,Sophomore student, gamer, going online,Ninja!
Humor : I crack my self up
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Stats
Class: Shinigami
Clan: Hyuuga
Spouse/GF/BF:

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:35 pm

* see the smoke, and some birds, then sort of begins to worry
*....... This is a safe zone....... what's going on? *buys all of the parts in the store, ties them to the back of Liger Zero and pulls the throttle* Time to go! *Jumps off the edge of the city, and begins blasting the soil, then charges his lazers claws and fangs, and uses his thrusters to pick up momentum, becoming a large white blur*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:01 am

*moans and winces as you lift me and see the major burns on my back,i moan and wince the hole way to the hospital and saty unconcance when i get there and get treeted*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:20 am

*gets in my zoid and takes off towards the explosion at high speeds and wen i get there i put out the fire with a ziod mod that i got months earlier to put out mechanical fire's then i get you and put you in a copilot seat of my zoid and take you to a hospital back in town*
Back to top Go down
rouge
Moderator Leader
Moderator Leader
rouge

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:55 pm

*as soon as you get your part loaded into your car you hear an exploasion and see the black smoake comming from the direction i was in,i have begun to fix my zoid but accadentally make a small machanical error and the part i was working on blowes up,it was a small part and it blew up as i turned my back to get anouther tool so i got hit from behind and thrown into a lardge rock wall that calapsed a little and nocked me out,i have a few broaken bones,a gash on my head,and some bad burn marks on my back that burnt off the back off my shirt,im laying there and the part of the zoid i was working on is on fire,it wont expload unless the fule line happens to start leakeing and hit the flames*
Back to top Go down
Dman
Mizukage
Dman

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:39 pm

*Walks past it and laughs a little and gets to my parts shop*Alright im gonna need this..*hands him a part order and he goes to the back and gets something in a trailer as i get my car around and start heading back to my zoid*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoids Role Play   Zoids Role Play - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoids Role Play
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next